CHAPTER 10

BEAUTIFUL

It's Sunday afternoon, Bomi wake up at 1 pm, she's too lazy today she doesn't want to do anything she just want to lay on her bed. But hrr stomach doesn't want to cooperate. She decides to get ul and go to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and makes a sandiwch for her late brunch. “Ow my god why I can't stop smiling since last night: Bomi still feel happy about yesterday, she finaly made it, she went out with Chorong even if it's not a date.

Bomi then go to her work room to take her camera, she wants to check the pictures that she took last night. The camera full with photos of Hayoung, Nauen and Nana, and of course Chorong picture that she took candidly. Bomi can't stop smiling while looking at those pict.

 

After two hours lazing around on her couch, she hears a bell ringing she has a guest.

Huh, who is it, I don't remember inviting a guest, ooww I need to sleep more”:Bomi lazily walks to the door to see who's coming and it's Nana. "Huh, Nana unnie, why does she come at this hour".

Yaaa you sleepyhead, you better wake up now?!”

Aah, Unnie I was so tired, what makes you come at this hour?”

Heol, can't I come? you don't want me to come huh?! Okay then I'll go”

Nana was about to walk out again but then Bomi holds her hand, she was just kidding.

Yaa, Ya,, unnie I was just asking, don't be angry, what is that on your hand? food?”

Hmm, I bring you food I know you're starving, now go clean yourself I'll prepare this food”

Bomi obey what Nana said, she thinks maybe this is the feeling like having a girlfriend who comes and bring foods for you then prepare them. Bomi grins by herself.

Wait unnie, I won't take a long time”

Nana just nods, while Bomi is taking a bath, Nana prepares food for them. After finished preparing lunch she then sits on the couch and then she sees the camera. “Ow, shorty's camera, I'd like to see my pics that she took yesterday”

Nana take a look some of her pics in Bomi's camera, she's smiling when looking at her own pics she also found Naeun and Hayoung's pics, they all look beautiful. She keeps looming at Bomi's camera until she finds some of Chorong pics that Bomi took candidly. Nana feels something different with her heart. “Why am I jealous over Chorong? Bomi must really love her, am I having one sided love? I wonder if I can make you mine” Nana feels few drops of tears fall down from her eyes, she hurriedly wipe her tears and turn off the camera then put it back on the table. She calms herself and act like nothing happen.

Unnie I'm done let's eat I am starving to the hell” Nana chuckles hearing what Bomi said just now.

They both are enjoying their meals together.

Woah it's so delicious unnie, thank you for the meals, I don't mind if you bring me these foods again next time hehe” Nana just giggles while flicks Bomi's forehead..

You wish, just ask your girlfriend to bring you food everyday.” Bomi widened her eyes hearing Nana's words “Hhaha Unnie, I don't have a girlfriend, that's why I ask you to bring me food hhahaha”

Heol, do you think I'm a food delivery huh?”

Bomi chuckles hearing Nana's words, after finished their meals Bomi brings the dishes to the kitchen and wash them, meanwhile Nana back to couch and thinking about many things. Bomi sees Nana spacing out and do not talk to much. She wonders what happen.

“Unnie are you tired, you don't talk to much since come?” Nana just smile without answering, she still feel sad after seeing what's inside Bomi's camera, she's trying hard not to show her jealousy and cry in front of Bomi. Bomi knows something happen with Nana.

“What happen unnie, why don't you answer me? Are you tired or sick?” Bomi ask one more time.

“Nothing, I'm OK, I think I have to go home, I'll come again next” Nana rushedly takes her bag and stand up and about to walk to the door but Bomi holds her hand.

“Unnie, what's wrong, why you act like this suddenly? Did i said something wrong to you?” Nana just shakes her head, she still tries hard to hold back her tears.

Bomi spot her eyes to the camera at the table, now she knows what hapen, Nana must have opened her camera and see all the pictures inside.

“You my camera? And saw something?” Nana can't say anything, her eyes are already red due to the tears that almost come out. She just nodded, approving what Bomi ask her.

“Sorry I opened it without your permission, I'm sorry, I better go home now”

“Unnie wait, why are you like this? Is there anything wrong?” Darn,,,, right at the time Bomi realized she asked a wrong question which makes Nana cannot hold her tears anymore, tears fall down to her pretty face, she answer slowly.

“Nope, nothing's wrong, I'm the one who's been wrong.”

Bomi sighed realizing what is happening right now, she knows Nana is jealous because she took lots pictures of Chorong last night.

“Enough, You're not wrong” Bomi holds Nana's palms and tries to comfort Nana, she smiles to Nana so that Nana won't feel guilty. Nana nods and ask permission to go home.

“I'll go home, I'll come again sometime” she said slowly. Bomi nods, she doesn't want to force Nana to stay at her apartment, she thinks Nana needs time to be alone.

“Ok unnie, I'll take yyo...” Before Bomi ends her words Nana has already cut her immediately

“No need, I'll go home by myself” Nana wants to go home by herself, she came this afternoon with her manager, but her manager left her because he has meeting till night and Nana doesn't know the road in Seoul.

“No way, I'll take you hh...” and again, Nana cuts her off and this time with a louder voice.

“I said I can go home by myself...!!” Bomi stays silent seeing Nana like this, she really doesn't know what to do, she holds Nana's hand so that Nana won't go alone

“Don't be stubborn, just wait a minute, I'll take you home” Nana obeys what Bomi said and accept Bomi's offers to take her home.

After everything's ready, Bomi takes Nana to her car and then take her home. There's no any sound inside the cars, both are silents and drown with their own thoughts. Nana really doesn't say anything, she doesn't even look at Bomi, meanwhile Bomi focus with her driving and once at a time she faces Nana who doesn't look at her at all.

“We're here unnie” Bomi was about to go down from her car, but then Nana go out first with a short word “Thanks for driving me” She then go out just like that without doing her habit to Bomi, pecks her check.

Bomi's POV

I really don't understand what to do, I go out from my car and run to Nana who walks fastly to the lift without say any words to me.

“Unnie, can you not act like this?” Nana keeps silent, and this makes me confused, really confused.

“Talk to me unnie, I don't understand what's with you?!”

“YES !!!. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND,,, AND YOU NEVER WILL !!!,, now you better go home and leave me alone” Nana cries and shouts to me, she's getting angry and left me alone at the basement.

I sigh many times while seeing Nana's figure gone. She's right, I have to leave her alone she needs time to thinks maybe and same with me, I really need my time to think about this situation. Then I to a cafe near Han river to calm myself. I have no idea how to do with Nana. I know something like this will happen, I know this day will come, I just feel I'm not ready to face it yet. I feel guilty to be honest, it feels like I've hurt the girl who love me that much.


 

Nana's POV

I enter my apartment, I throw my bag and throw myself on the couch. I don't know what happen with myself why I act like this. My jealousy has reached the top, I am jealous with Bomi who always seeing Chorong, pay attention to Chorong. I am jealous how she wants to get closer to Chorong, I even feel jealouse seeing her jealous because Chorong went out with other man. I know I am just nobody to Bomi, I'm just her close friends, friends with benefit and I have no right to feel jealous, but I love her so much it's been a long time I feel this alone. I've told her if I love her, she said that she loved me to but as a close friend. And this is my own mistake, why I want to keep get close to her. I can't think strightly right now, I am too confused and have no idea what to do. I just want to get mad and cry, I feel guilty to why I have to get mad to her. Forgive me dear God.

-to be continued-

 

 

A/N :

Hii,, hii,, a short update right?? still there's no something happen with Bomi and Chorong?? Mmm,  wonder who's really in Bomi's heart, Chorong or Nana?? still a long way to go, I hope you'll wait patiently, it's still on going.

Again, thank you for those who subscribe, votes and comments. It means a lot to me.

I love you all.

And get ready for Pink Revolution. Bomi comes with new hairstyle, look more feminim with bang, lol.

See you on next chapter.

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover ^^