CHAPTER 85

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

“Unnie where are you taking me to?”

She didn't answer anything, crapp, this girl, she can be scary sometimes, she didn't answer me, she keeps driving as fast as she can, I swear if she lost her concentrate we're gonna die here hfff.

I take a glance many time to her, she's driving with her scary face yet cute,..

What?? What did I say just now? Cute? Hff stop Yoon Bomi.

“Unnie, drive slowly, we're going to die here, please be calm” She didn't even listen to me again, hff what should I do. I should be the one who is angry to her but why it's the opposite?

I turn away facing the window, I don't know what should I say, she didn't say anything at all and I don't know where is she taking me. I just sit without saying anything again, I guess I just need to be quiet and follow what she wanted. I didn't know if she can be crazy like this

I observe the road try to figure out the direction, ow my god, this is the road to Cheongju, Chorong unnie's hometown. Why does she take me there? Is she going to take me to meet her parent? Ow no, this can't be.

“Unnie, are you taking me to your home?” I asked her, but she still shuts up , I was getting annoyed by her action. I don't get it why she bring me to her home?

“Unnie, stop it, why are you taking me there?” I asked her again with a sharp tone but she keeps her eyes facing the road and ignoring me until we reach Chorong unnie's home. She press the brake suddenly that made us almost bump to the car. She stops the car and gets out from the car and pulls me out of her car.

“Unnie, what do you mean by doing this? Why are you taking me here? I don't have any....”

I haven't even finished my utterance but she cut me off...

“Can you please stop asking Yoon Bomi? Can you just follow me?” She drags my hand rudely and walking to her home, we only reach her terrace then I pull my hand.

“Unnie stop this...!!!” I snapped again.

“Why?!! Why you keep asking me to stop??!, I'm doing this to prove my love for you since you don't want to hear me? Can you just listen and give me a chance?” Chorong unnie said with crying, I swear I hate seeing her cry, but it's too soon to get back together again with her. I still need to heal myself.

Chorong unnie open the door of her parents house then drags me inside, I just follow her and walk inside her house, then I see her mom and dad is sitting on the couch. They look startled seeing us coming all of sudden.

"Chorong-ah?" Mrs. Park was the first one who responded her daugher. But then I see Mr. Park's expression is not that happy.

"What are you doing here? How dare you come here?" Mr. Park asked with a high tone. He puts the book that he's reading and stands up. He looks scary like Chorong unnie just now.

I was spacing out then I feel my hand's grabbed by Chorong unnie.

"Appa, I come here, to ask your approval again, I come here to tell you  this is my true love, this my life, this is life that I need now."

Is this unnie crazy? What is she saying in front of her dad..

 

Chorong's POV

I dare myself to take Bomi to my home, I know this is my chance to prove my love to Bomi and to my parent. I want to show Bomi that my love is never ends for her and I want to show to my parent that Bomi is all I need in my life. I sounded dramatic, but this is what I can do, this is my chance.

I grab Bomi's hand and bring her to my parents.

"Are you crazy Chorong-ah, I told you to get out of my home if you're still choosing your ego, but now you're dare to coming home and bring this girl".

Appa snapped me, he looks so mad seeing me and Bomi. I know I've been crazy bringing Bomi home while I still don't know if she still loves me and would choose me or not.

"Bbom-ah, here, in front of my father I want to tell you that I still love you, really love you..." I said while take a look at Bomi's eyes.

"Unnie, are you crazy?" Bomi said, I know she's shocked with my sudden act.

"Chorong-ah, are you crazy, you're not listening to me? I'm not gonna approve this kind of relationship and you said you already broke up with her??"

"I know I'm crazy Appa, but I love Bomi, even though we broke up a long time ago, but I still love her so much, I never love Tamaki or another man, I cannot love them, I only love Bomi, can you please understand?" I said while sheding my tears. 

I can see Bomi's freezing with my words, I don't know what she's thinking of right now.

"Yoon Bomi, Park Chorong, listen to me, I told you that what you do is wrong, and I'll never approve both of you, never...!!!"

"Bbom-ah I did it for us, this is what I should have done a long time ago, I want to fight for us"

I said while crying harder, I don't know what I'm doing this, but I just don't want to lose her again.

"Unnie we're not supposed to do this, we can talk first before doing this" she said  and I accidentally snapped at her again.

"Talk what??!! You said you don't even want to talk about this, you avoided me while ago, tell me, do you still love me or not actually?"

"YOU BOTH STOP...!!! Don't do disgusting thing in front of me, Yoon Bomi, you should leave her and You Chorong-ah, stop doing this and back to your normal life"

I cry even more seeing my dad keep scolding me while Bomi just didn't say nothing, she's only standing with her teary eyes, I don't know why she cries too.

"I won't appa, I really love Bomi, I love her so much"

"But your Bomi didn't say anything, she doesn't love you anymore, so just comeback to your normal life, marry a man build a good family, not like this"

Appa said, well I think about what Appa said just now, is it true that Bomi doesn't love me anymore? What if she reallyy doesn't love me anymore? What my life would be? Should I just give up again?

I keep crying and crying as I'm still expecting Bomi will show her love for ne and we can get back together. Bomi keeps hanging her head down and cries.

"Bbom-ah say something, say something...!!!" I snapped her

"Say what??!  What do you want me to say? You want me to say I love you after you broke my heart??! And You hear it yourself that your father will never approve this relationship? he said we should stop doing this disgusting thing?" She said,

I didn't believe what I heard, does it mean she doesn't want to fight for our relationship?

"Are you giving up?  You said before that we should fight for our relationship? But now you want to give up when I wanted to do it? You want to give up just like this??!!"

I swear I want to die, why this should be like this? I look at Bomi, now she's also crying, I knoe she's still hurt because of me and I'm not supposed to force her to accept me back. Should I give up?

I turn my body facing her, I take a look at her eyes sharply, fine,I made up my mind, it's seems so hard to get back together with her.

"Fine, now I ask you for the last time, tell me,, tell me do you still love me or not? If you still love me then we can fight for our relationship together, but if you don't love me,,,, I,,, I'll give up and I'll do what Appa wants, I'll marry a man that Appa want me to"

I regret for sayi g those stupod things, but nothing I can do, if Bomi doesn't love me anymore, why should I fight?? I want for Bomi to answer my question, but she keeps quiet, I don't know what happen with her.

"Why are you quiet Bbom-ah, tell me, TELL ME IN FRONT OF MY PARENT DO YOU STILL LOVE ME OR NOT..." I talk as loud as I can but before I finished my words, I feel something's strang on my face, I feel a hand cupping my face,, it's Bomi...

I feel Bomi cupping my face then she landed her lips on mine, she kiss me ,ow my God, Yoon Bomi kissed me?? I can't believe, what sign is this? Bomi-ya,...

"Bbo,, Bom-ah,," I said in between my kiss when I gasp, but she keeps cupping my face and keeps kissing me and closing her eyes. I didn't think too much then I close my eyes too, I accept her kiss, I didn't care even if my parent see this.

We kissed for almost a minute then Bomi let go of my lips, then she holds my hand, she pulls me closer to my parents, she drags me to kneeling down in front of my parents. 

I got so much shocks seeing Bomi's act just kow, I can't believe  Bomi did this. We're kneeling down and she's crying.

"Abeonim, eomonim,, I'm sorry if I'm being rude right now, but I,, I still love Chorong unnie so much,, I still love her as much as she loves me, so please,, please approve our relationship, let us continue this relationship, I don't want to lose her again, please..."

 

-to be continued-

A/N :

Here's the double update for today, I hope you enjoy it. Let's wait if Chorong's parent will still in his stubborn mind?

sorry of it's a bit mainstream

I love you

 

xoxo

Pabbochoki