CHAPTER 41

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

Chorong cannot focus with her tasks today, she does her tasks slowly since she cannot stop thinking about Bomi. On the other side, Bomi is having a hard time to focus on her photo shoot, but thanks God she can do well for the whole photo session. The photo shoot has ended in almost five hours, Bomi repacked her belonging and then bid goodbye to the actors and actress and all the staffs. She goes back to her car and ready goes back to office. She enters her car and glancing at the paper back that contains triangle kimbaps that Chorong made for her, she ate two pieces for her lunch, actually the staffs invite her to have lunch together with them, but she refused politely, because she wanted to eat what Chorong made for her. It’s still left 3 pieces on the bag, Bomi stays still inside her car and eat all the kimbap that left, she also drink the healthy drink that Chorong brought for her. She’s smiling while having the meals from her girlfriend. They’re fighting but Chorong still did something cute for Bomi.

She check her mobile when it vibrates, she got the message from Chorong.

Baby, how’s the photo shoot? Going well? Take care on your way back to office”

She’s sighing when she reads the message, she can feel if Chorong manages to make up with her, she thinks whether she should forgive Chorong already? She doesn’t like arguing for too long actually. She didn’t reply the message, she engines her car and starts to ride her car back to office. The trafic is long enough while she was on her way, she’s bored so Bomi turns on the radio to listen to the song. The radio is playing the song that makes her startled a bit but then chuckles, it’s playing a song that she sang for Chorong at the karaoke with Naeun and Hayoung, it’s playing “Beautiful” from Byun Baekhyun. Bomi closes her eyes and listen to the songs carefully, she sings along softly . It’s her favorite song and it was the first song that she sang for Chorong before they were together. The song keeps make her smile along her way back to office. Her minds keep repeating the scene where she started to dare herself to sing this song for Chorong and told her feeling through this song. She thanked to this song, because it helped her to get closer to Chorong.

Bomi arrives at the office and goes inside the staffs room immediately, she takes a glance to Chorong’s room while walking to her desk, she wonder why Chorong is not in her room. She takes a sit on her chair and put her bag on the floor,

“Hey, you’re back? How’s the photo shoot?” Eunji who just got back from the copy machine greets her

“Nae, it’s going well I guess” Bomi answered with a smile

“Eum by the way, Chorong unnie get back home just now, she just left you this...” Eunji gives a note that Chorong left for Bomi, she wonders why Chorong went home earlier before working time end? Is she sick or something? And why she just left a note instead of sending a message through mobile?

Baby, don’t come home late and rest well, I’m afraid you won’t read my message if I send it through mobile, so I send this through Eunji. I love you”

That’s the message that Chorong left for her, Bomi remembers if she didn't reply any of Chorong's message for her, maybe that's why she left a note for her. Bomi loves how Chorong always say I love you in every message she sent her. Chorong knows if Bomi is a good kid, whenever Chorong said don’t go home late, or don’t skip your meals, then Bomi would do it for sure.


Bomi’s POV

“Eunji-ya, I’ll get home first, see ya tomorrow...” I bid goodbye to Eunji who is still doing her left task.

I get on the car and re-read the message that Chorong unnie left for me, she told me not to go home late. I drive my car to my apartment. It’s still trafic too long, hfff, I really wish that she’s waiting at my home and cook for me, I want to eat her meals again today, since it was really tiring. But I guess it’s impossible, we’re still fighting and haven’t make up each other.

I park my car at the basement and go to elevator and walk to my home, I press the password and enter the home, I was a bit startled when I enter the house, I see someone is standing at the kitchen, it's like she's just finished cooking and cleaning the dish. It's Chorong unnie, why is she here? I thought she won't come here. She turns her head when she heard me coming,

“O,,Oh B-baby you're home?” She ask me, she seems startled too seeing me coming home earlier.

“Why are you here unnie?” I ask her lowly, I can see she's a bit frightened after seeing me, maybe she will think I'm gonna get mad again to her.

“s-sorry baby, I, I just want to cook for you, so that you can eat when you're home, I thought you're going home in half hour, sorry baby I come without your permission, I,, I've finished cooking and I'll be leaving after this, you can eat and rest” She puts off the apron and washes her hand then takes her bag, seems was about to leave.

“Let's eat...” I sit on the dinning table and I ask her to eat with me, without looking at her.

She seems a bit startled again when I told her to eat,

“Nae??” She asked for making sure what I said before.

“I don't want to eat alone..” I said, still without glancing at her. I feel bad for her for doing this kind of thing, I can't ignore her for more.

I,,, a...” She's stuttering, I don't know what she will say, but I just told her once again to sit and eat with me.

Let's eat with me unnie...” I said it one more time, because she still hasn't take her sit.

Nae baby...” She sits down and takes my bowl and fill it with budae jiggae that she made for me and place it in front of me, she looks hesitant when she's taking the food for herself. She fill her bow with just a bit of budae jiggae.

Eat a lot baby,,” She said softly

Jal meokggesseumnida...” I said thanks for the food that she made.

We eat in a silence, none of us is talking and I can see if Chorong unnie keeps her head down while eating, she doesn't dare to speak as I don't speak too. We finish our meals without talking each other, it feels awkward eating with someone that you're arguing with.

After we finished eating, I take all the dirty dishes and take them to a sink and was about to wash them, but then Unnie approaches me and want to help me washing the dishes, I told her to sit, she's been tired cooking for me.

Let me help you Bbom-ah,,” She takes some dirty plates from my hand, but I refused.

No, let me do it, you better sit and take a rest” I still answer without looking at her. She nodded and walk to the living room and sit on the couch while waiting for me. I finished washing all the dishes and walk living room and sit on the couch too.

Chorong unnie looks at me with a frightened face, seems like she wanted to say something.

Thank you for cooking for me, you shouldn't do that actually”

No, it's okay baby, I'm willing to do it” I just nodded and we're back to an awkward silence again. I was waiting for her to say something, I will surely forgive her if she apologizes right now.

..........................”

She moves closer to me, she sits next to me and say,,

Baby I... I still want to apologize for what I've done yesterday, I admit that was the biggest mistake I've ever made, sorry for lying to you, sorry for making you upset and angry, I really am sorry, can you please forgive me baby?” She ask with a teary eyes, I can never stand seeing her cry.

.....................” I still didn't answer anything, I want to say yes I forgive her but this stupid mouth doesn't want to move.

I know I was so stupid, for doing that, I didn't think if you might lost your faith in me, but, if you're willing to give me a chance, I promise not to do that anymore, I,, hope you can forgive me, it's really hurt being ignored by you...” She's sobbing, I hate making her cry. C'mon don't be too cruel Bomi-ya.

Please Bbom-ah, I can't stand being ignored by you..” She's sobbing while holding my palms, I can see a truly remorse from her, I know Chorong unnie well.

And I can't stand being ignorant...” I said while squeezing her palms softly.

Promise me you'll never do that again, promise me you'll never lie to me anymore, that made me feel like I am nothing to you” I said with a big expectation that she'll never lie anymore.

She's sobbing louder this time,

It's not like that baby, you're my everything, I just took the wrong way of understanding it, I promise you I won't do that anymore, can you forgive me??” she asks while looking at my eyes weakly.

I close my eyes and squeeze her hand softly and nodded.

Nae unnie, I forgive you...” As I said that, she immediately hugs me and crying harder. I hug her back and pat her head.

Thank you so much baby, I won't make you upset anymore, I love you so much Bbom-ah” She cries under my hug, I can feel my shirt is wet from her tears.

I love you too unnie, and I'm sorry for ignoring you the whole day..” I told her softly.

I deserve that, really deserve that” I hug her tighter and take her head and wipe her tears.

Stop crying unnie, I never like to see my beautiful angel crying” I wipe her tears with my thumb and kiss her forehead. I smile to her and she smiles back with lots of tears on her face, she still looks pretty them, I guess I am the luckiest person ever.

Thank you so much baby, I love you, I love you so much...” She said that again and before I could answer her she press her lips to mine, I take it back and kiss her back, I can feel the salty liquid enters my mouth, she still crying.

I wipe her tears again and kiss her back, we share our sweet yet softly kiss what we didn't share the whole day because we were fighting. We kiss passionately as we didn't kiss for two years already, I tilt my head so that I can kiss her fully. I finally can feel the lips that I didn't kiss for this two days. She closes her eyes and link her arms on my neck and I put my hand on her waist and pull her closer to me. We kissed passionately that almost turn into a rough one. I put out my tongue and ask permission to enter and she slowly open then our tongues meet and dancing together. I really miss this kiss though we just shared it las Saturday. I kiss her passionately while rubbing her back. She let out her soft moans

Mhhhh...” And as usual, her moan turns me on, I kiss her roughly and keep our tongues dancing, She stops our kiss and say,

I love you baby...” she said it softly which I heard it seductively. I said I love her too while trying to take off her dress, I can't stand anymore, I lift up her dress and her thigh, trying to do more than a rough kisses. I was about to take off her dress fully but then she stopped me,

Wae unnie...” I ask her with my low yet husky voice. It's impossible if she rejected my seduction.

Sorry baby,,,,” She said sorry, which makes me a little bit upset though I don't understand what she said sorry for.

Wae??” I look at her eyes intensely

I.... I'm on my period...” she said

Aahh, I don't know why I'm upset but then I chuckles knowing that she's on her period

Ahhh sorry unnie I didn't know,”

It's okay baby, we'll do it next time...”

Alright unnie...” I peck her lips and hug her.

Thanks God we made up each other, we're fine now, it's a big lesson for us, to be honest to each other. I really love Chorong unnie, that's why I forgive her already. I'm lost without her presence everyday in my life.

 

-to be continue-

A/N :

There's a big lesson you can catch from this chapter ^^, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'll work harder for the next chapter.

See ya ^^

 

xoxo

Chomi lover