CHAPTER 4

BEAUTIFUL

It's Morning already, time to wake up, Bomi feels like she just fell asleep only an hour, she feels tired from photo session yesterday, it took all day just to get the best shot. Bomi suddenly awaken because she feels thirsty, she then open her eyes and was about to get up and get some drink.

“Good morning Baby Bbom...” Nana greets her with her most beautiful smile. But suddenly something made Bomi shock and widening her eyes.

Omoo,,,,,,!!!” Bomi suddenly scream and close her eyes, she can't believe what's in front of her. Can you guess what reader? When she open her eyes, she found Nana is laying beside her with only a blanket covers her body.

Well, that's Nana's habit, she's sleeper.

“Unnie, wha,, what happen,,,why you,,, omo !!!” Bomi become so panic seeing Nana beside her, she then check herself whether she’s too or not, and “pheew” she sigh knowing that she’s not too. But she wonder what happen and why Nana on her bed.

Yaaa, babo, what’s wrong with you??” Nana asked, she chuckles seeing Bomi’s panic face, she wants to tease that pabbomi.

Un,,unnie tell me what happen, why are you nn,,?” Bomi who still panic can wait for the answer, she’s afraid if something happen between them last night.

O my God, shorty, you forgot already? That fast huh? You brat you’re so mean.” Nana pretend to pout, she try as good as possible not to laugh, she just want to tease Bomi.

Forgot what? Aish unnie, tell me, did something happen last night? Did I do something to you? Aishh, stupid me” Bomi suddenly said something really fast, and she hits her head because of her stupidnes.

Hahhahahahaha...” Nana laughs as loud as she can, she can’t stand seeing Bomi’s paniced face.

Yaa,, babo, your face is really priceless, look at yourself, hahahaha,,, baby you’re so funny”


 

>>>>>><<<<<<<<

In the afternoon all the Korean Style Magazine crew have to end their short holiday and go back to Korea, they will have to work harder for the issue that will be released on July for the Summer Special edition. All the crews have been in airport, include Chorong and Tamaki. Chorong can’t stop her head from turning round here and there, seems like she’s looking for something and she doesn’t realize until Tamaki ask her. “Ano,, Chorong-sshi, are you looking for something or someone?” Chorong doesn’t answer, maybe she doesn’t even hear Tamaki. “Chorong-sshi, hello” Tamaki once again call her and wave his palm in front of Chorong’s face that’s when Chorong wake up from her “lost in thought” time.

Aah,, nnae,,are you talking to me?” she ask cluelessly.

Yes, I ask you whether you’re looking for something or someone, since you didn’t stop turning your head here and there, it’s like you’re searching for someone” Tamaki explain her what he asked for before.

A..owhh yeahh,, no,, no I’m not looking for anything, I.. I just make sure all the crews have arrived in airport, I,, just make sure no one’s left behind, yyeahh, that’s all” Chorong fluttering answering Tamaki

Tamaki just smile hearing Chorong’s answer. In fact Chorong was looking for Bomi, because she hasn’t seen that girl since early morning in the hotel, even for breakfast, and she didn't see Nana too, actually she wants to ask Nana’s manager, but it will be too obvious that she’s up to something.


 

Then after a half hour later, Bomi and Nana arrived at the airport rushly. Chorong hears a girl voice that she believe belongs to Bomi. On the other side she feel relieved that Nana and Bomi have arrived to the airport though she was a bit jealous because they come together.

Gosh, thanks God, so lucky we're not late Unnie” Bomi seems so out of breath running inside the airport while Nana keeps laughing seeing Bomi.

Chorong hears what Bomi said if they're almost late, then lots of thougts come to Chorong's mind

Why they come together? Could it be they had fun last night only both of them and not awaken, or maybe they slept together and no one wake them up? that’s why they are late Aishh Chorong what’s with my thought?! Baboya, I am too far, Chorong why are you jealous seeing them?!”

It’s time to enter the airplane, Bomi greets Chorong who is about to enter the plane.”Good Morning Chorong Unnie?” Bomi bows, smiles and greets Chorong, but Chorong just give a short answer, without a smile on her face “Good morning too” that makes Bomi confused, all that she knows Chorong is a cheerful person and bright, and never talk short.

Maybe because she has Tamaki beside her so that she doesn't want talk too much to me, aish Pabbomi, what are you thinking of, who are you to her?”

 

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N

Haii hai, I'm back, sorry for not updating fast, and sorry for this short update, :D

Thanks for all the subscriber, and please do comments on this fic, your comments are my spirit hhhahaa.

I'd like to hear more from you, who knows you get better idea to this story :). Subscribe, upvote,comments,and reading, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much.

See you next time. :D

 

xoxo

Chomi lover