CHAPTER 61

BEAUTIFUL

Well, Chomi's holiday seems going smooth without any disturbance, they spent their last days in Brussels and Amsterdam, they're enjoying all the city walking around, buying the gifts for their friends and family, taking their pictures. They make sure that they have lots of memories when they come back to Korea. The girls have been back to Korea, they arrived in the morning, they look so tired, Bomi didn't bring her car so they ride taxi to reach Bomi's home and Chorong decided to stay at Bomi's place she said she's too tired. Bomi will have one more day off, meanwhile Chorong will have three days off. They decided to not to work at the same day, so another staff won't be suspicious.


In the morning

Chomi's relationship is going really well, they don't quarrel too much they seems to live peacefully. Bomi is still busy with so many photo shoot meanwhile Chorong is busy handling so many tasks. She will be promoted to one of higher position in her office, it's because one of the top management will be moved to other branch. Well we can't guess it yet. Chorong is starting to busy again with Tamaki, by going here and there for some projects, meeting and event. She rarely meets Bomi nowadays, they just meet in the afternoon or at night when they finished their work. They have been like that for about few months. Chorong hasn't told Bomi about her promotion yet, she wanted to make it as surprise. But Bomi doesn't like for Chorong being busy with Tamaki, she's almost sticked with Tamaki everyday. Bomi was always jealous every time she saw her girlfriend went out with him. Bomi tried to not showing her jealousy as she knew Chorong has to do that due to her job. This week Chorong has to go to Hongkong for a training, she has to left Bomi again for about 3 days. Bomi feels relieve because Chorong will not go with Tamaki. Tamaki will still busy in Japan.


 

Bomi's POV

Hfff, I always feel lonely whenever Chorong unnie has to go overseas, I can't stand a day without her. She's been really busy these weeks, I hope she will get a better position in this office, she deserved that. I am proud to have a smart girlfriend and beautiful like her. This weekend Chorong unnie will go to Hongkong for training, and I will just go back to my hometown. It's been a long time since I go back home. I've told Chorong unnie if I will go back home this Saturday.

Baby have you finished work?” Chorong unnie called me, I was still having a photo shoot outside and will be finished at 4 pm. Chorong unnie asked me to drive her to airport, she will fly to Hongkong this night. Unnie's flight will be at 7.30 pm so I still pick her up and drive her to airport.

Nae unnie, I am finished, I am packing my camera right now, I'll head to your home right after this?” I told her.

Okay baby, thank you very much”

I finished my photo shoot at 4 pm sharp and I straightly take my bag and go to unnie's apartment.

I arrive at unnie's apartment and press the bell.

Get in baby” Unnie greets me with a soft hug and I peck her lips.

Have you been ready?” I ask her,

Nae, come on let's eat first, I made dakbal for us”

Wow this girl, she will go abroad this evening and she still spend her time to cook dakbal,, I really should marry her as soon as possible. I plan to ask my parents' opinion about marrying Chorong unnie.

We ate dakbal and then prepared to go to airport, I will go back to my hometown after dropping Chorong unnie at the airport.

We're here unnie” I put off my seatbelt and hers,

Thank you for dropping me baby, and take care of yourself when I'm not around, and be careful on your way to hometown, don't drive too fast, it's dark already, don't forget to put your coat, don't get cold during your way okay”

Geez this girl, she's always been more talkative whenever we're going to parting.

Haha, nae honey, you're the one who has to take care of yourself while in Hongkong, don't be too tired okay and don't skip your meals” I said while her hair softly.

She smiles and then moving her face closer to mine, I know what she's going to do. I look at her lips intensely while closing my face too. We lock our lips together and share our sweet kiss before parting for 3 days. I brush her lips and it softly, I miss that cute little things that I always adore. I hold her nape while kissing her softly. I love her scent every time I kiss her. I stop the kiss and kiss her forehead she's smiling to me and pecks my forehead to.

Take care unnie, I always love you, I'll always be with you here” I said while touching her chest.

Geez cheesy, take care too baby, I'm gonna miss you, I won't be long, promise” she said while caressing my cheek.

I get down from the car and bring her down her luggage and help her bring to the gate for check in.

We go separated, she bids goodbye to me and go inside the boarding room, meanwhile I walk to the parking area to take my car and continue driving to Suwon.

I arrived at Suwon and stopped at my supermarket, I see my parent is still busy controlling the store.

Yoww Noona, you're back” Someone greeted me, he's Jeongjin, my cousin, he works part time at the supermarket, after his college schedule is done.

Hey yow Jeongjin-ah, how are you? You're getting handsome hhaha” I said to him, I love to .

Hhaha I am always handsome noona, your mom and dad are inside the office” He said. I walk to the office room of the supermarket, to meet my mom and dad. They're checking some reports.

Eomma, Appa...” I call them and walk to hug them, I really miss them so much.

Ohh dear you're home,, owww we really miss you so much” My mom said and hug me.

I miss you too Eomma, appa, sorry for not going home for a long time, the job was really driving me crazy, really crazy”

Yah, you're busy with your girlfriend right?!” I laugh when my mom said that, she's jealous to Chorong unnie

Hhaha, I was busy collecting money, so that I can marry her soon, isn't your daughter cool dad?”


 

I back to my car and take all my gifts that I brought from my Europe trip, I also bring for my cousin, Jeongjin and her sister. They look so happy receiving it.

I am back to my home with my mom, meanwhile my dad is still at the supermarket with Jeongjin to close the store. Dad always close the store by himself, accompanied by Jeongjin. I really want to sleep with my mom tonight. I told my dad that I want to sleep with eomma tonight, so Dad has to sleep on the couch in the living room.

Dear how is your relationship with Chorong? Going well? Don't quarrel too much with her” Mom said

It's doing well Eomma, but we had a big fight before, maybe about two or three times” I said

Waeyo? Don't fight too much, dear” My Mom said. I lay next to my mom while hugging her.

We had a serious problems, I just don't like someone who wasn't be honest to me, but we've made up before we go to Europe, that's why we decided to go on a holiday”

It's okay dear, try to tell her that honesty is everything, a couple needs to open up about every single thing, no lies at all”

I've told her Eomma, she was just too afraid of losing me that's why she lied, I really love her Eomma, never want to lose her, but she hasn't told her family yet about our relationship, she's afraid if her dad won't approve our relationship, and I can't imagine if her dad wants us to break up then I had to lose her” I sob under my Mom's hug. Mom caressing my hair softly.

The most important thing in relationship is faith, if you both have faith that you could be together, then you both will be able to make it, your grandmother didn't approve Eomma's relationship with appa, but your dad worked really hard to make your grandmother approved us. If you and Chorong really have a faith in your relationship, you both need to do something whatever the risk, if God allows you together, then you'll end up together.”

Mom is right, the only problem is Chorong unnie, she needs to courage herself to tell to her parent about our relationship. I feel relieve after talking to my mom, she never failed to make me calm.

You're right Eomma, I'll tell Chorong unnie about this, thank you so much, I love you” I said then kiss my Mom's cheek.


 

I wake up early morning then go to Supermarket to help my parents, it's weekend but my parents never let me to wake up late. My mom woke me up at 8 pm so I woke up earlier today and help my dad at the supermarket.

Thanks for helping us dear, go eat your breakfast” my father said.

I'll eat later appa, I'm going around for a while, I'll be back” I said to my dad.

I go out and take a walk around my hometown, as usual I walk to the park near my home. I bought some snack and ice cream then sit on a swing, watching the kids who are playing cheerfully, remembering my childhood. I swing it slowly while enjoying my ice cream. Well I kinda miss my childhood, but I miss my girlfriend more than anything. She must be really busy now, she just called me last night when she arrived in Hongkong. She didn't called me yet this morning. I was about to send her message but then my phone is ringing, thanks God it's Chorong unnie.

Phone Convo

Bm : Hello unnie, Good morning

Cr : Hey, good morning too baby,, I thought you haven't waken up yet

Bm :Ey unnie, you know my mom and dad, they won't let me wake up late here hfff

Cr : Hhaha that's good baby, you need to do that even if you're away from your parent

I Chuckled, I really miss this girl even thought we just separated for one night.

Bm : Have you had breakfast unnie? Why did you call me at this time? Don't you prepare for your training?

Cr : I'm having breakfast right now baby, I really miss you, I want to hear your voice before I'll be hearing voices from hell hheheh

Bm : Geez, you're better at being cheesy unnie hhaha, Fighting unnie, eat a lot, you need to focus the whole day, hearing voices from hell hhahah.

Cr : Hhaha you're right baby, just hearing your voice can make me cheer up, what are you doing baby?

Bm : I just finished helping appa preparing the store and now I'm walking around the park

Cr : Ahh I see, don't be naughty baby, I'll start training now, I'll call you later, see you baby

Bm : Alright unnie, good luck, I love you

Cr : I Love you you too baby

We hang up the phone and I put it back on my pocket. I swing again while watching over some teenagers who are practicing dance move. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn my head to see who tapped me, aigoo it's Hyojin. Is she using gps or something? Why she always can find wherever I am and whenever I go back here. Should she be in China?

Heyy Bbom...” She greets me first.

Oh hey,,,” I greet her back without looking interested. I really don't want her back in my life, I have a bad feeling about this.

Haha you never look happy whenever you meet me, it's always coincidence we meet whenever you're back here” She said while chuckling.

I don't know if you stay here again, not going back to China, you said many times that you're going back to China, but we often meet.” I said sarcastically.

Maybe we're mean to be haha, by the way, why are you alone? You didn't bring your girlfriend here?”

Nope, she's having training overseas” I said, while getting up from the swing, about to go back home.

Ahh, so maybe we can have time to talk longer maybe? It's been a long time we haven't talked”

Eung, I don't think we have things to talk, I'll just go back home” I said to her

Heol,, you're really arrogant now, really different with you in the past” She said to me

I guess I've changed a lot and you know that” I said and get up and walking away leaving her.

And by the way, should I tell Yein if you and Chorong are couple?” Hyojin said, while I walk away from her, I can see her smirking. And now I don't care anymore what she's gonna do.

Hmmh, just do as you like, you can do whatever you like” I said with a sharp smile to her.

I'm not going to care about any other else. I have a faith in this relationship.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hiiiii guyss, I'm back. I don't know if you're all still here with my story or not., Hopefully still

I'm really sorry for abandoning this story for a long time. My life's a mess after I got brokenhearted from my 4th year relationship. and I lost all of my ideas of writing. And thanks God some of you keep cheering me up and I really appreciated that, and Thank you so much for that.

I'm back with short chapter, sorry if it's not good enough and boring. I'll work harder after this.

Once again, I really am sorry and thank you so much for all the readers subscribers and everyone.

I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi lover