CHAPTER 91

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

It's one more day before Bomi's 23rd birthday. Chorong has prepared an event for small celebration with Eunji and others at 00.00 sharp. And she will throws a private celebration on her and her girlfriend after that. It's been stressing days for her because Bomi asked for making out and when Chorong refused, she will get immediately mad. (A/n : kkekek cute)

It's so stressing Eunji-ya, Bomi keep asking for that, so the best way I told her is I'm on my period”

Eunji laughs hard after Chorong said that, how hard it is too avoid Bomi with her desire.

Yaah,, laugh as much as you can geez..”

Hahahah, I know that Pabbomi is really really ert hahahah.... I can imagine her expression”

Aishh, stop it Eunji-ya, just one more day. Don't forget tonight okay”

Alright unnie don't worry, we'll be at the place earlier, you can make love with her first before we come, or you can make love in front of us later hahaha”

Chorong slaps Eunji's shoulder for saying that.

Aishh, you gross...”

Hahaha,, sorry unnie..” Eunji keeps laughing hard, she has to hold her stomach due to pain because of laughing so hard.

*********

 

Chorong has prepared a gift for Bomi, it's not a camera it's not a watch. She wants to make the readers curious about it (a/n : kkekekeke). And tonight, Eunji, Naeun, Hayoung, Hayoung also Namjoo with her. They will come to celebrate Bomi's birthday.

She has been so stressed since yesterday. Bomi was mad at her, it's because Chorong's always go home late from work, she made herself busy, work until late at night and didn't meet her girlfriend since yesterday. She even refused when Bomi asked her to have lunch together yesterday and also she did less communicate with the younger. Actually She did it intentionally, she wanted to surprised her later, but she can never deal with the angry Bbom. She will try to take Bomi out tonight. Chorong has asked her friend who sales the gift that she bought for Bomi and she ask help from people to put the gift that she prepared for Bomi at her apartment. It won't be hard to takes Bomi out from the house till night. She called her girlfriend who might still angry.

"Baby, you're still angry with me?" She asked.

".........hmmm...." Bomi just answered with that.

"Stop angry to me please, I'll be home early today so we can meet."

"You're just too busy, I may not disturb you" Bomi said, while at the office, Chorong tried to hold back her laugh thinking how cute her girlfriend when she's mad or sulking.

"I'm not busy today baby, I said I'll be home early"

"Hmm arrasseo..."

"Baby, let's watch movie tonight?” Chorong start to ask her out tonight. Luckily there's a new movie at the cinema so that she can use it as the excuse And her plan will going smoothly.

Tonight? What movie?” Bomi asked, still with her mad tone, which makes Chorong think, it's cute.

The Dancer, it's a new movie, I'm sure you'll like it, eotte?” Chorong tried to make Bomi said yes and go out with her. She knows Bomi also loves dance so much and this is the right time.

Mmm are you sure you're not busy?"

"Aish no baby, I'll go home early tonight"

"Alight unnie, what time will we watch? I'll order the ticket” Bomi said on the phone, as Chorong is still busy at the office.

No need baby, I've ordered the ticket for us, at 9 pm, it's the only schedule left" Chorong tried to speak as normal as possible so that Bomi won't be suspicious about her surprise.

Ah, okay then I'll pick you up”

Nae baby, pick me up at 7 nae, dinner first okay??"

"Okay unnie"


Chorong's POV

I was a little bit afraid if the plan will not going smoothly. I told my friend who will deliver the gift for Bomi. I told him to deliver it at about 10 pm. I've asked help from Eunji to accompany my friend to go to Bomi's apartment.

I finished work at 5.45 pm today and I packed my belonging and ready to go home, Bomi will pick me up at 7 pm, we'll have dinner first before we go to Cinema.

Eunji-ya, I'm going home first nae, I've sent you password for Bomi's apartment, I've called my friend that you will be the one who accompany him”

Nae arrasseo unnie, I'll be there earlier before you, just don't forget to send us message when you're on your way home"

"Alright, Thank you so much Eunji-ya"

I drive my car to my home. I clean myself, take a shower and change into a good outfit. I want to make it as normal as possible and not to make Bomi suspicious about my plan tonight. I was really grateful to Eunji and others they really helped me a lot. I also prepare a necklace for her. I hope she'll love my gifts later. It's not luxurious gifts tho.

I messaged Bomi to tell her that I've been ready. She said she'll come in 15 minutes.

I waited for Bomi with a nervous feeling, I don't know but it feels like our first movie date. I really am sorry for her, for ignoring her these two days.

I was waiting at the couch, playing with my I pad while waiting for my girlfriend, I admit that I missed her too. I hope she'll not get mad again tonight. I heard someone unlocked my door, I know it's Bomi, I get up and walk to the door.

Hy baby...” I kiss her cheek, pecks her lips and hug her.

Hy unnie, you're ready?” She asked.

Nae, let's go baby, let's have chicken feet nae, I've been dying craving for that” I said to her.

Hmm it's because you're too busy with your job” I know she's still a bit mad remembering me yesterday, ignoring her so much.

Aigoo geumanhae baby,,, I'm not busy again tonight and I'm with you okay” Chorong said, she pecks Bomi's lips few times before then Bomi locks their lips for few minutes. They both seems enjoying it as they haven't kissed for years kkekeke.

Now let's go, I'm hungry” Chorong takes Bomi's hand, she links her arm to the younger then walk together to the restaurant.

*********

They drive to the restaurant to have dinner before going to cinema. Chorong looks so happy and tonight, Bomi wonders what happen to her girlfriend? Is it because she can finally spend her time with the younger after two days? Bomi probably didn't remember that tonight will be her birthday. But Bomi just want to enjoy their night together as they haven't met for two days.

They fill up their hunger stomach with their favorite foods. They eat and talk about random things while enjoying their food.

How did you know about the movie unnie?” Bomi asked.

Eoh, I found it randomly when I was checking my email, and I bet you're gonna like this movie”

Hmm, I read the review and saw the trailer and it quite good I guess”

Nae, that's why I want to take you to watch it tonight, I know you love dance so much”

Bomi just nods and smiles when Chorong said that.

They finished their dinner then continue driving to the mall in Gangnam where the cinema is located. It's so crowded, luckily Chorong has ordered the ticket before.

Wait here unnie, I'll buy pop corn and coffee, what flavor do you want?” Bomi asked the older.

Anything baby...”

Bomi comes back bringing two cups of Iced Americano and a middle bucket of pop corn.

Thanks baby, let me help you”

They enter the cinema, the movie is almost started. Chorong keeps holding Bomi's hand when they walks to their seat as she's afraid of dark.

The movie is started at 9 PM sharp, the story is about a true story of two rivals pioneers of modern dancers. Chorong brings Bomi here because she knows that Bomi loves dance so much although now she is a professional photographer. Chorong can see that Bomi really enjoys the movie so much, her hands even cannot stop following the dance move on the screen. Chorong keeps smiling seeing her girlfriend enjoying the movie so much until the movie ends. It's exactly at 11.25 pm th movie ended. Chorong predict it will takes 20 minutes till they reach Bomi's home. Chorong asked her girlfriend to takes some photo on a photo box inside the cinema. She did this so that they can reach home right before 00:00 sharp.

How's the movie baby? You love it?” She ask with her sweet gaze.

Hmm, it was really great, thank you for taking me here” She said, she holds Bomi's palms and Bomi kiss it lovingly.

Let's go home, you're staying in my home or I drive you home??” Bomi asked. Chorong wonder whether Bomi really forgets about her own birthday or she really doesn't care about it.

I'll stay with you baby, I miss you” Chorong pecks Bomi's lips before they're going home.

Chorong takes her mobile and send message secretly to Eunji and inform her that she's on her way to Bomi's apartment. She makes sure everything is ready.

Everything is ready unnie, don't worry, I and others are ready” Eunji signaling that they have been ready inside Bomi's apartment.

Want me to drive baby?”

No need unnie, you can sleep if you're sleepy” Chorong said.


 

Chorong's POV

We drive back home after enjoying our movie times. I'm glad Bomi loved the movie I chose for her.

Baby don't you want to be a professional dancer? I mean become a tutor on a dance school? Or join an agency maybe? You're a great dancer” I asked her. I talk to her as I want to accompany her, I'm afraid she'll be sleepy.

Eum I don't think so, I love dance but, I prefer photographer for my job, but I thought about opening a dance course in the past.”

I was surprised when she said she had a dream to built a dance school

Eum, what if we build a dance course?” I asked her. I think it's good for our investation

Mmm maybe next unnie, I haven't think about it later.”

We talk randomly till we reach the basement of Bomi's apartment. It's 11:55 pm. We use elevator and walk slowly till we reach Bomi's apartment. I was a bit nervous and keep praying that our surprise will going smooth in a moment.

Bomi press the password of her apartment, Eunji and others possibly stand by near the living room so that Bomi can spot them right when she enters the door. I walk behind Bomi to the living room.

Huh? Why it's dark? I don't remember I turned off the light” She said to herself while walking inside.

1....................................

2....................................

3.....................................

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............” Eunji appeared in front of us with Naeun who is holding a cake with a candle on it. Bomi looked startled that almost fall down.

Sangeil chukhaahamnida.....

Sangeil chukhaahamnida.....

Saranghaneun uri Bomi.....

Sangeil chukhaahamnida.....

Wheheeeewwwww... Chukha Bomi-yaaa,,,,, Chukhae Bomi unnie...”

Bomi was startled and totally shocked when she saw Eunji and others are standing in front of us throwing a surprise her. She was startled seeing a simple decoration written “Happy birthday My love”

I walk slowly to her, I hold her hands, I stare at her for few second,

Happy birthday baby.... “ I peck her lips

Happy birthday my love...” I peck her lips again

Happy birthday... I love you...” I kiss her lips for few second, in front of others. She smiles so happy, I can see it in her eyes. She loves my surprise.

Thank you honey, I love you more” She pulls me closer, whisper to my ear and then hold my waist and kiss me back on my lips, we kiss for a minute, that made others almost scream because seeing us kissing in front of them.

Ehmmm ehm,,, let's blow the candle” Eunji said that make us break our kiss. I smile shyly and she pecks my lips one more time.

Woahh, thank you so much guys, Eunji-ya, Naeun-ah, Namjoo-ya, Hayoung-ah I didn't know you're going to throw a surprise, I love it, thank you so much” She hugs each one of them, and also pats Hayoung's head.

Make a wish unnie” Naeun said.

Bomi closes her eyes and makes some wishes, I hope I'm in her wishes too hehe. Then she blows the candle.

Wheheww,, yeahh, chukhae buddy... you're getting older now hahah”

Heol hahaha, as you're not” Bomi said, as Eunji's birthday is also only 5 days after Bomi's.

Baby....” I called her, she turns her head to me and looks at me with curious gaze.

Let's go to your room...” I said to her with my seductive gaze.

Huh? My room? What do you want unnie?” She asked, I know she's a ert and I know what's on her mind kekke, and more Eunji also teases me.

Omo? Bomi's room? Aigo unnie, are you going to make love in front of us hhahaha?” Eunji said that made the others widened her eyes and even Hayoung cover .

Eohh?? unnie, it's true? We're gonna make love in front of them?” I can see Bomi's ert gaze hhaha

I just laugh and slap her shoulder hardly.

Awwww...” She groans in pain.

Yaahh, stop your ert mind hhaha, close your eyes and walk with me”

I cover her eyes with my palms and I guide her walk to her room.

"Unnie, what do you want to show me actually??" She asked.

"Aigoo can you just stop asking? In an moment, wait..."

We all walk till Bomi's room, and I'm gomna show her my first present for her.

"Nah, open your eyes now" I said to her

She open her eyes slowly, and in a moment, she widened her eyes when she said a super big portrait of her, a black and white portrait with a neon box inside it, so it shines brightly. It's a picture of Bomi that I took while we went to Europe. She looks so cool in that pics (A/n : just imagine the Audrey Hepburn's portrait in Bomi's room)

"Omo unnie..." She widened and cover it with her palm. She looks at me and smiles brightly.
"Unnie this is a wow,, wow,, it's a wonderful,, thank you so much unnie..." She hugs me again, the narcist Pabbomi is on.
"You love it baby??"
"I love it love it so much, thank u so much honey" she pecks my lips.
"I didn't know if Bomi unnie is a kind of naricst girl, how could she praised herself hhaha" Naeun said. And all the girls laugh.
"Well, I guess it's time to celebrate on your own, once again, Happy birthday buddy, may your happines is forever, I wish all the best for you"
Eunji then all the girls once again saying happy birthday to Bomi and give all their gift.
"Thank so much all of you" Bomi then hugs all of the girls before they leave.

"I still got presents for you babe.."
"Eoh? What is it unnie, you don't need to do this, being with you will be my best gift for my whole life.
Then I take a box from my bag, I took out the gift, it's a white gold long necklace with a B pendant. It really suits for the boyish girl like Bomi.
I put the necklace on her neck, then she hugs me again.
"I swear this is the best birthday in my life, I mean it unnie" She was about to hug me again, but then I stop her.
"Wait, there's a last present for you, and I hope this will be the best" She looks at me with curious eyes.
I look at her with my seductive gaze, and I slowly my white shirt, one by one. I take of one button, then I stare at her again. I know she must be thinking about making love right now, as the best gift.
I the second button,
"Omo unnie, what are you doing?" I didn't respond her question and keep ing my shirt till it's enough to show my shoulder, then I slowly takes off the upper part of ny shirt till it shows my bare shoulder.
"Unnie... Tell me what are you doing? You're seducing me right?"
"And this is my last gift for you"
I turn mo body and slowly pulling down my shirt so that she can see the gift that I mean. I'm still bcking her and I turn my face aside and say again
"Once again, Happy birthday my love..."
"O,,omo unnie, y,,you really made this?" She looked super startled when she saw my tattoo.
"Hmm,, I mase it for you, for your birthday present and to show you that I really really love you, so I put your name on my body and as you grow older, I'll be still celebrating your birthday later"
"Omo..." She was so speehless, she can't say nothing and shedding tears. I don't know if Yoon Bomi can cry when she received a gift. Maybe she didn't expect I will made a ttto with her name on my shoulder
She hugs me, hugs me really tigh
"I love you so much unnie, Love you so much, till I die, I mean it" she kiss my lips again
"I love you too baby, I'm glad I can make your best birthday today"
We kiss and hug for a moment, celebrating my baby's birthday. I want to celebrate our birthdsy together every year, till we get old, and only death can separate us.
We enjoy our moment tonight, till we and up in bed, I'm granting her wish to posses my body only for her.
We enjoy the rest of tonight by getting each other, making love till we fall asleep together.

Well I love this girl, I love you Yoon Bomi

 

A/N

Hii,, sorry for taking too long to updste,. Well I supposed to go out of city tonight or a one day holiday, but I really want to update first, so here's for you

I hope you like this chapter. sorry for mistakes and typos.

See u

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi