Not Him

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Y – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Thanks for letting me eat breakfast here in your house unnie.” Ha Rin told Min Young on a Monday morning at Min Young’s house.

 

“You know you can come here anytime but may I ask why all of a sudden?” Min Young asked her curiously.

 

“Yeah, and look at you it seemed like you haven’t eaten anything for a day.” Min Gi said as they watched Ha Rin eat hungrily.

 

Ae Rin handed the bowl of rice to Ha Rin. “That would be your third bowl of rice unnie! You’ve got big appetite today. What happened?” She questioned.

 

Ha Rin paused for awhile and gave out a heavy sigh. “I’ve been inside my room for the whole day yesterday since I was busy watching…” She trailed off.

 

She remembered that her friends aren’t supposed to know about her little secret since for queenkas like them, watching cheesy dramas is a big no.

 

“Watching what?” Ae Rin asked intrigued.

 

“M-movies!” Ha Rin said and tried to laugh it off.

 

“Why didn’t you call us then? We could’ve watched it together.” Min Gi said and pouted.

 

“It slipped my mind! Maybe next time, alright?” Ha Rin said and winked.

 

“Drink some water first dongsaeng.” Min Young commanded and gave her a glass of water.

 

“From now on, I’ll be eating breakfast here in your house before we go to school. Is it okay with you unnie?” Ha Rin asked and battled her eyelashes trying to convince her.

 

Min Young was taken aback by this but nodded in agreement eventually. “But why? Doesn’t your maid cook for you in your new house?” She asked.

 

“I don’t have a maid.” Ha Rin whispered in a low voice.

 

“What?” Her three friends asked in unison and looked at her expectantly.

 

“The food in my new house is nothing compared to your cooking unnie! No wonder you never got yourself a house chef even if you can afford one.” Ha Rin stated with a smile.

 

“Thanks dongsaeng.” Min Young smiled feeling fluttered by what she said.

 

“OMO! Look at the time! We already missed two periods and we only have five minutes before the third period starts!” Min Gi exclaimed in realization as she took a glance on her watch.

 

“Do we look like we give a damn?” Ae Rin said and smirked playfully and with one look at each other they knew exactly what it meant.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“I don’t get why we still have to come to school today!” I said as soon as we sat down on our usual table at the cafeteria during lunch time in school.

 

“I know right! I was in the middle of having fun watching the variety show earlier.” Min Gi exclaimed in frustration.

 

“Who’s idea is it anyway that we have to come here?” Ae Rin asked and the three of us glared at our suspect in disappointment.

 

“I’m sorry my little sisters but missing the three periods in the morning is enough for one day. Don’t you think?” Min Young unnie questioned us.

 

She gave me a guilty look first. “Ha Rin-ah?” I turned my head away avoiding her gaze.

 

“Min Gi-yah?” She turned to Min Gi and she ignored her completely by plugging in her iPhone’s earphones.

 

“Ae Rin-ah…” Min Young unnie called out softly but Ae Rin did the same thing and pretended to read her book.

 

Min Young unnie sighed and looked upset afterwards. “Aigoo! Cut the act girls, its enough torture for her.” I said and the three of us smiled at her cheekily.

 

She laughed heartily showing her dimples since it was contagious we all started laughing out loud once again.

 

“What a hopeless nerd!” Ae Rin expressed and knitted her eyebrows all of a sudden.

 

We followed her gaze and there he was the only nerdy loner I know that unfortunately did exist in our beautiful world.

 

“What’s his name again?” Min Gi asked in curiosity.

 

“He’s Eunhyuk, the only guy student that indeed has the brains in this school.” Min Young unnie expressed as a compliment.

 

“Who cares about his intelligence? Nerds like him are helpless.” Ae Rin said.

 

Min Gi smiled towards her direction in agreement. “How about you dongsaeng, what do you think?” Min Young unnie asked me.

 

“A guy like him? Oh please! All he does is read, he talks like he knows everything, and he is not good-looking!” I blurted everything out in bitterness.

 

“Woah! Why does it sound like you know him very well?” Min Gi questioned and eyed me with suspicion.

 

I bit my lip upon knowing the things I’ve said carelessly. “Of course not! I just know that nerds are like that, right?” I denied intently as I shook my head.

 

“I agree.” Ae Rin said and gave me a high-five.

 

“And I would disagree, out of all the people here, nerds are the ones who can help us with useless homework we get.” Min Young unnie said.

 

“And besides, I think he’s quite cute.” She added with a smile.

 

“With your point that students like him can help with homework I would agree, but for you to consider him cute, I don’t think so!” Ae Rin stated.

 

Min Young unnie shrugged her shoulders in defeat. “I’m sorry unnie, but on this matter its three versus one.” Min Gi said and the three of us smiled at each other.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

At night, Eunhyuk and Ha Rin are sitting across each other on the dining table doing their individual homework.

 

“Aiissh!” Ha Rin yelled out as she crumpled a piece of paper throwing it on the floor and dropped her pen in surrender.

 

“He’s Eunhyuk, the only guy student that indeed has the brains in this school.”

 

“And I would disagree, out of all the people here, nerds are the ones who can help us with useless homework we get.”

 

With what Min Young had said at the cafeteria earlier replayed on Ha Rin’s mind as she looked at him.

 

“Do you need help?” Eunhyuk offered kindly.

 

“Maybe, but not with him.” She murmured to herself and shook her head.

 

“What?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“No, I don’t want help from a nerdy loner like you.” Ha Rin declined arrogantly and walked off to her room upstairs.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---