Rejected And Left

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 처음그자리에 -- Lee Bo Ram]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Why the hell would I need to be discharged at this time? Its like past 7 in the evening and I’m wearing a dress! Unnie!” Ha Rin shouted as she was talking to Min Young on her phone as she entered the house.

 

“Did she just hang up on me?” She asked herself in annoyance.

 

“Yeah, I think she did since I told her to do so.” His voice answered for her. As she turned around, she had realized that their living room up to the dining area

 

A smile formed on her lips as she felt the romantic ambiance that the room aims for her to feel and eventually it did.

 

Eunhyuk walked towards her wearing a suit and held out a bouquet of roses at her. “Welcome home.” He said and gave her a quick hug.

 

“Come and let’s eat dinner first.” Eunhyuk said and was about to drag her to the dining area but Ha Rin stopped her as she felt that this is the right time, and it couldn’t wait any longer.

 

Better do it fast rather than delaying it more as it’ll just make it harder for her to do it. “No, tell me what this is all about first before we eat.” She said impatiently.

 

Eunhyuk was confused but tried to understand it and smiled. “Okay, there’s no easy way to say this but…” He trailed off and clasped onto her hand.

 

He gazed straight into her eyes and heaved out a nervous sigh. “I’ve left you once and I was really sorry for that, and after what happened to you, that I was really at the edge of losing you for good I thought I couldn’t afford to lose you ever again.” He began.

 

“So for me to make sure that there’s no chance of me losing you again, I came to a conclusion of doing this…” He paused as he knelt down on his knees and fished out a small red velvet box on his pocket.

 

He opened it and there revealed a diamond ring. Ha Rin gasped and widened her eyes in shock; she then felt her tears building up in her eyes.

 

“Will you marry me Ms. Park Ha Rin? I won’t promise anything but there’s one thing I can assure you, I’ll keep on loving you until the day I die. So, is it a yes or a no?” He asked in a worried voice but kept a hopeful smile on.

 

Ha Rin closed her eyes and from then, tears flowed down her eyes. She helped her stand up and wiped her tears away with the back of her hand.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry Eunhyuk. But I can’t accept this. No, I really can’t I just…” She choked and sobbed more.

 

Eunhyuk frowned and tried to listen to what she has to say. “A friend of mine once told me that I was given a second life which rarely happens and now that it was given to me, this friend asked why not make a change to begin with this second life that I have.” She started to explain her side.

 

“And that change is to live life away from the queenka image that I have, live for the better and change.” She added still crying.

 

“That’s great! I can help you! We can be together in this second life of yours. We could—“

 

“No Eunhyuk, if I want to change I have to do it on my own. I—“

 

“Ha Rin-ah, no. We can do this together, I can—“

 

“Listen to me! I’m sorry but I chose to do it on my own, I chose to do this change without you. Does that answer your proposal just now?” She questioned as she sniffed.

 

“No! I can’t understand Ha Rin! You said love me! And you do, right? You love me Ha Rin! I know it! Right?!” He pleaded and began to shake her by her shoulders.

 

Ha Rin took his arms away from her. “That’s not the issue here Eunhyuk. I’m sorry, but please just accept the situation. I-I have to go.” She said and turned her heel towards the door.

 

Eunhyuk ran after her and hugged her from the back encircling his arms tightly on her waist. “Where will you go? No. Please don’t leave Ha Rin.” He begged as he started crying as well.

 

Ha Rin gathered all her strength and let go from his tight grasp. She gulped the lump that had formed on and glared at him.

 

“Away from this place, away from this house and most importantly, away from you.” She said trying her voice to sound as if she hates him to the guts as possible.

 

When she heard no response from him, she took the chance and left the house immediately thinking of this one place she could go to except for her parents’ house.

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand collapsed on the floor with how his heart broke down into pieces when he knew that this time, she’ll never come back.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

-

-

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“So? When’s the big day?!” Donghae asked as he entered our house with a big smile on his face.

 

I kept silent as I was on my third glass of wine sat on the floor where she had left me here in the living room.

 

“What happened dude?” He asked and sat beside me.

 

“Nothing much, let’s see, she rejected me and left, and this time it’s for good.” I told him casually.

 

“What? But why would she do that?” He questioned in confusion.

 

“She has her reasons and I’m still trying to understand it at the moment. But I’m also worried on where she would go to.” I muttered in as a matter of fact tone.

 

“Huh? She can always go back to her parents’ house. Why still think about that instead of trying to get her back to you?” He said.

 

“No, she won’t go there. On the dinner we had with our parents a few weeks ago, they told us that we can continue to live together but once we come back in our parents house we can never leave, ever.” I told him and chuckled mockingly.

 

“Where do you think she’ll go to first then?” He asked me.

 

I tilted my head to give him a knowing glance. “Not exactly where, WHO do you think she’ll go first?” I asked back.

 

Donghae frowned as he tried to think about it hard and then he smiled. “At least we know that she’ll be safe.” He told me.

 

“So, you wouldn’t mind taking me in with you at your house right?” I asked him and he gave me a look.

 

“Oh come on, of course I’ll leave this mansion too. It’s useless living here without her.” I told him in as a matter of fact tone.

 

“Do I have a choice?” Donghae questioned and I shook my head with a smirk.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Dongsaeng? What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at—“ I cut her off and I hugged her as I broke down in an instant.

 

She hugged back as she closed her door and helped me as we both sat down on the couch in her living room.

 

“No unnie, I left him. Not because I want to but I just had to do it. And you’re the first person I thought of since I’ve told you that we can never come back to our parents’ house. Remember that?” I questioned her and she nodded.

 

“But why do you have to leave him at this point dongsaeng? You both had admitted how much you love each other. Why?” She asked who seemed to be disappointed by the situation too.

 

“I have to make a change, and in order to do that, I have to be away from him because we both know that he had put himself into trouble before because I’m the bratty queenka that I am.” I began.

 

“And all these time, he’s the one taking the risks, even if he’s life was at stake. Not just his life but other people’s lives too, Jieun is a good example.” I pointed out.

 

She rubbed my back consolingly. “I’ll be here to help, stay here with me as long as you want. But how long can you stay away from Eunhyuk?” She asked me.

 

I was taken aback by her question. I wiped my tears and heaved out a sigh. “I don’t know.” I said tiredly thinking of how he is doing right now.

 

“I’m sorry that I had to do this Eunhyuk, I hope you can forgive me.” I apologized in my thoughts sadly as I knew I had hurt him real bad.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---