Queenka On The Hot Seat

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“Where are Min Gi and Ae Rin?” Min Young asked Ha Rin as soon as she came back to their table at Leeteuk’s club on a Wednesday night.

 

“They’re already dancing the night away.” Ha Rin told her.

 

“They didn’t even wait for me?” Min Young asked in disbelief and pouted as she sat down with Leeteuk beside her.

 

“They did, but they were impatient as usual. Where were you anyway?” Kangin questioned her as he was sitting on Ha Rin’s right and Kyuhyun on her left.

 

“I was at the restroom.” She said simply.

 

“And you Mr. Owner?” Ha Rin turned to look at Leeteuk.

 

“I came with her, waiting outside the door.” Leeteuk stated an immediate clarification.

 

“What for?” Kyuhyun pestered inquisitively with a smirk on his lips.

 

“F-for safety.”

 

“What are you talking about? That’s just—“

 

“Drop it oppa! Let it go, let’s talk about something else.” Ha Rin intercepted giving Kangin and Kyuhyun a knowing glance.

 

“Right. Let me get more food for us.” Leeteuk muttered and stood up.

 

“I’ll help you—“

 

“NO! Let our oppadeul do it.” Ha Rin stopped Min Young and gave Kangin and Kyuhyun a look who immediately walked away following Leeteuk in the club’s kitchen. As soon as the guys left the table, Ha Rin quickly scooted beside Min Young.

 

“Unnie, I’ve told you many times that I love your cooking right?” she asked and smiled cheekily at her best friend.

 

“I would like to think so, yes. Why?” Min Young questioned her in confusion.

 

“Well, it won’t hurt if you share your expertise with me right?” Ha Rin said batting her eyelashes at her.

 

“O-of course. What do you want to know?” Min Young asked though she doesn’t know where their conversation is going.

 

“Hmm, just the basics, breakfast for instance.” Ha Rin stated.

 

“Well, it depends on the person sometimes; if you’re in a hurry you can just have cereals and a glass of milk.” Min Young began.

 

She eyed Ha Rin carefully and in puzzlement as she took her phone from her pouch bag and started typing in what she’s saying as she went on.

 

“That’s everything I got to tell you dongsaeng. Do you want to know more?” Min Young asked Ha Rin.

 

“No unnie, this will be fine. Thank you so much!” Ha Rin muttered and side-hugged Min Young gratefully.

 

“Its my turn to ask you now then, its been three days, where exactly are you having your breakfast?” Min Young questioned in both concern and suspicion.

 

“Are you even eating your breakfast? Knowing you, you’d sometimes skip meals, especially breakfast.” Min Young added and raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“I eat at home before I leave for school.” Ha Rin stated firmly.

 

“How come? You said you aren’t cooking, then who…” Min Young paused as it finally hit her and widened her eyes at Ha Rin.

 

“Yes, nerdy loner’s doing it.” Ha Rin blurted out in admission.

 

“REALLY?! He cooks?!” Min Young exclaimed feeling ecstatic all of a sudden and held onto Ha Rin’s shoulders.

 

“Who cooks?” Kyuhyun piped in out of the blue as he, Kangin and Leeteuk returned placing the food on top of the table.

 

“Oppadeul! You wouldn’t believe this! Eun—“

 

Ha Rin squeezed Min Young’s hand stopping her from her statement. “What? They’re suppose to know, we don’t keep secrets remember?” Min Young gave her a reprimanding look.

 

Ha Rin let go of her hand and sighed in defeat as she knew that Min Young had a fair point.

 

“As I was saying, Ha Rin just told me that Eunhyuk has been cooking breakfast for the two of them since Monday. Eeepp!” Min Young continued with a squeal.

 

“No, he actually started last Sunday.” Ha Rin corrected her.

 

“Oh! Wow!” Min Young expressed in delight.

 

“At least he’s doing something now.” Leeteuk muttered.

 

“He’s not the only one! I clean the dishes everyday now!” Ha Rin bragged and lowered her head quickly in embarrassment.

 

“He can make you c-clean? Are you kidding?!” Kyuhyun asked her in disbelief with his eyes wide open.

 

“I-I guess you could say that, it’s the only thing I thought I can do in return.” Ha Rin told her friends.

 

“The queenka now thinks of doing something for someone in return? This is incredible!” Kyuhyun said and shook his head.

 

“Whatever! Its no big deal.” Ha Rin said and chugged down a handful of chips in .

 

“Maybe its not, but we can all agree that it’s a progress in your relationship with him at least.” Kangin stated factually and her friends nodded in agreement.

 

“W-what? Progress? Relationship? Nonsense! I don’t have a relationship with that nerd!” Ha Rin exclaimed in exasperation.

 

“Oh yeah? Why ask me about the basics of cooking breakfast then?” Min Young pointed out.

 

The three guys looked at Min Young in surprise and she gave them a firm nod of affirmation.

 

They turned and gazed at Ha Rin, smirking mischievously at her. “Now you’re thinking of cooking for him but not for us? That hurt.” Leeteuk muttered trying to sound upset.

 

“Cook for him?! Of course not! W-why would I do that?!” Ha Rin questioned him in a raised voice.

 

“Then why become interested in cooking all of a sudden?” Kyuhyun pestered her.

 

“Well… I-I-It’s for my own knowledge.” Ha Rin stuttered.

 

“Really? Whatever you say then, but trust me, your expressions don’t seem to agree.” Kangin told her and winked.

 

“Aiish!” Ha Rin hissed and gulped down the wine in her glass which made her friends laugh knowing that they had put her on the hot seat.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---