Unknown Number

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“I can’t believe a jerk like him could still act sad and depressed about something after what he has done to me.” Ha Rin grunted.

 

On a usual Wednesday night Ha Rin and her friends including Leeteuk, Kangin and Kyuhyun are at Leeteuk’s club to have fun naturally.

 

“What?” Min Young who was sitting on her right side asked.

 

“And he’s even looking at me as if he’s in regret. Gosh!” Ha Rin sneered and frowned even more as she sipped on her mango shake.

 

“Why are you staring back at him then?” Kangin muttered and smirked.

 

“Who are you guys talking about?” Min Young questioned who still doesn’t have a clue on which they are referring to.

 

“There Min Young-ah.” Leeteuk whispered as he put his arm around her shoulder casually and pointed at a group a few meters away from their table.

 

“So this is about Jonghyun now?” Min Young questioned Ha Rin.

 

“Aiishh! No! That punk played with me and my feelings, I would never want him enter my life ever again!” Ha Rin burst out all of a sudden.

 

“Wow! Min Young just asked you one simple question and you went all ballistic with your answer? Aigoo!” Kyuhyun stated.

 

“I wonder why, you still have feelings for him huh?” Leeteuk teased.

 

“What? O-o-of course not! I just said—“

 

“Fine, we get it! The bottom line here is this, what if he wants to get you back and not just for a bet this time.” Min Young interrogated and tapped her fingers on the table.

 

“Who’s getting back who?” Min Gi and Ae Rin suddenly popped out and slumped down on their seats exhausted on all the dancing they had done.

 

“That guy who’s still staring at our Ha Rin.” Kangin said and Min Gi and Ae Rin looked at where Kangin has pointed at.

 

“The same guy we rooted for you before.” Min Gi stated factually.

 

“What? Is he asking you to be with him again unnie?” Ae Rin asked excitedly.

 

All of them shot Ae Rin a look including Ha Rin. “You’re still on his side after what he has done to Ha Rin?” Min Young questioned in disbelief.

 

“Well, what if he’ll ask you again, what is it going to be unnie?” Ae Rin pestered.

 

“After all the slaps he got from us, he must be on his right way of thinking now and realize what he had lost.” Ae Rin added insisting on the matter.

 

“I don’t know, and I wouldn’t know unless he asks me again.” Ha Rin blurted out.

 

All her friends widened her eyes at her. “So you want him to ask you again? Is that it?” Min Young inquired implausibly.

 

Ha Rin shrugged her shoulders. “Who knows?” She said in firm words and her friends knew they couldn’t go further on about this topic.

 

She then stood up from her seat. “Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked her in puzzlement.

 

“Home, its getting late.” She said.

 

“And?”

 

“And we have school tomorrow, I don’t want to be late.” She lied.

 

“Is that it or someone’s just waiting for you to get home?” Leeteuk taunted in suspicion.

 

“Whatever! See you in school girls! Bye oppadeul!” Ha Rin said and walked her way out.

 

Her friends saw how she held her chin up showing authority and poise as she went past Jonghyun and his friends’ table.

 

“On a second chance, would you think Jonghyun would be serious this time around?” Min Young asked in concern as they noticed how his gaze followed Ha Rin out.

 

“It’ll depend if that second chance will actually happen Min Young-ah.” Leeteuk told her with a smile.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

I was revising the homework I had done here at the living room as I wait for Ha Rin to arrive from clubbing with her friends when my phone vibrated out of the blue.

 

From: Unknown Number

 

YAH! I just came this morning, meet up with me at the usual place tomorrow. I’ll wait for you there. See you! J

-Fishy

 

My eyes widened as if it would bulge out of it as I reread the message for the third time trying to let it sync in my mind.

 

“After all these years… How can?... What if?” I mumbled softly still in daze as I felt nervous immediately.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi, are you alright?” I heard Ha Rin’s concern voice asked me.

 

I looked up to see her standing in front of me. “What’s wrong? You seemed shaken up about something. What happened?” She showered her questions at me all at once.

 

“I-I-I… Nothing. I’ll go to bed. Good night.” I mumbled softly and stalked off up to my room.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---