Best Friend

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Oppa Has Arrived – Donghae and Eunhyuk]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

The two best buds Eunhyuk and Donghae stayed at a pastry shop named “Each Day” in order to catch up with each other’s lives.

 

“So you were in China all this time? And you never even tried to contact me or something?” Eunhyuk asked his friend upon knowing where he had been all along.

 

“Why would I do that? The purpose of not telling you all the details about my departure before was to let you be independent.” Donghae told him.

 

“Have you been well through the years? Or are you still being bullied?” He added and raised an eyebrow at Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk lowered his head and was silent as he drunk from his glass of water. “So there’s not much of a change huh?” Donghae answered for him.

 

“You think? Besides, with or without you I’m still a nerd for everyone and that won’t ever change.” Eunhyuk muttered factually.

 

“Don’t get me wrong, but what brought you back here by the way?” Eunhyuk asked curiously.

 

“I’m done with my studies there, so I’m back here to relax for good.” Donghae bragged and laid his back on his chair with a smirk.

 

“What? How did that happen? Aren’t we on the same year level when you left?” Eunhyuk questioned in disbelief.

 

Donghae snickered. “I’m smart too and you know that, but of course no one can beat how high your intelligence is, so—“

 

“Will you just get to your point?” Eunhyuk intercepted impatiently.

 

“Right okay, I was in an advanced class, so I finished earlier and of course my parents pulled some strings too since I said I want to come back here.” Donghae explained.

 

“And since when did you learn to use your parents’ power for your own unnecessary benefit huh?” Eunhyuk told him off.

 

Donghae laughed. “There goes my best friend with his own moral values again. I knew you’d say that!” He exclaimed and laughed more.

 

Eunhyuk gave him a look. “Since you’re already here, I can’t just kick you out and let you come back there.” He stated.

 

Donghae gave him a duh-look. “Enough about myself tell me something about you now. What’s new?” He asked in interest.

 

“Do you really want to know what’s new about me?” Eunhyuk asked and raised his eyebrow at him teasingly.

 

“Yes, I had enough of the suspense you’re giving me, tell me now!” Donghae demanded.

 

“I moved out of my parents’ house, now I’m living in a mansion—“

 

“Alone?! What?! Why?! Did you fail that they had to kick you out?” Donghae questioned exaggeratedly.

 

Eunhyuk smack his friend’s head instantly. “Of course I didn’t fail! It was their decision to give me a house too.” He said.

 

“Oh! So now you live alone? Wow!” Donghae exclaimed in amusement.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled. “No I don’t. l live with someone.” He said and smirked.

 

Donghae had his eyes wide open. “Continue, I like where this is going.” He told him and inched closer to listen attentively to his friend.

 

“She’s nasty, peanut-brained, and a huge spoiled brat.” Eunhyuk described her with a smile.

 

“Did you just say she? So this means…”

 

Eunhyuk kept a smile on his face and went on, “But other than that, she’s kind, caring and very pretty.” He said in almost a whisper as his thoughts were filled by her smiling at him.

 

“Was she the one you’re with on the picture at the newspaper?” Donghae asked him.

 

“No, she’s my quiz bee partner but Ms. Queenka the girl I’m currently living with is totally the opposite one from her.” Eunhyuk clarified.

 

“Who’s this Ms. Queenka huh? I’m curious, I want to meet her as soon as possible, introduce me to her.” Donghae said excitedly.

 

“That won’t be possible, we’re both in school always, and we won’t have time. Especially on my case, I had just won a competition for the school.” He bragged.

 

“Well yeah, but no worries I’ll plan it out just so I could meet Ms. Queenka because as you mention her name, you get smitten. I wonder why.” Donghae teased and smirked.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t say anything as he seemed guilty on his best friend’s observation and just had a smile plastered on his face.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---