Coffee Shop Coincidence

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: OSCAR – Girls’ Generation]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Here comes our hot topic.” Min Gi blurted out as the bell on the coffee shop door rang.

 

“He’s here?!” Ha Rin asked not expecting it and turned her head to see who it was quickly.

 

“Oh, its Jonghyun.” She said and as an unexpected feeling of disappointment ran through her.

 

“Who else? You were expecting to see Eunhyuk huh?” Min Young .

 

“Maybe.” She mumbled softly.

 

“What?” Min Young asked as she wasn’t able to hear her.

 

“Hi there!” Jonghyun greeted as he approached the girls’ table.

 

“What are you doing here?” Ha Rin questioned him.

 

“Just to have some coffee of course.” Jonghyun told her.

 

“I don’t think coffee suits you that much Jonghyun-ssi.” Min Young blurted out.

 

Jonghyun frowned upon hearing this as it triggered his temper. Ae Rin and Min Gi gave Min Young a warning look.

 

“I think we should go now, so you can have the time alone. Bye!” Ae Rin said quickly and rushed out of the coffee shop with Min Young and Min Gi behind her.

 

Jonghyun breathed out in relief and sat down beside Ha Rin. “I’m sorry but I don’t like your friend Min Young.” He said in irritation.

 

“Her feelings are mutual.” Ha Rin blurted out in a low voice.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing, aren’t you going to order yet? I thought you’re here to have coffee?” Ha Rin asked to change the topic.

 

Jonghyun didn’t budge and just smirked at her. “Did you really go here for coffee or you followed me?” Ha Rin questioned raising an eyebrow at him.

 

“I pick the second choice.” He muttered.

 

“I thought stalking wasn’t your style? But with what you’ve done, it’s clearly stalking.” Ha Rin told him.

 

“I wasn’t! I asked one of the students in our school if she has seen the queenkas and this is where she led me to. See what our reputation can do?” Jonghyun said arrogantly.

 

Ha Rin knitted her eyebrows together. “Is it the only thing that matters to you?” She asked him.

 

“Of course! What else is much more important than that? And especially if I’m dating the queenka who’s right in front of me right now.” He said.

 

“I’ve gained more popularity and power ever since we started our relationship. Isn’t that just fun?” He added quickly with a proud smile.

 

Ha Rin didn’t say anything but deep inside her, she wasn’t pleased with what came from Jonghyun just now.

 

The bell rang again and it got her attention, when she had a closer look of which the new customers were her frown deepened.

 

Ha Rin watched the two as they had finally sat down a few tables away from hers. She looked at him and finally met eyes with each other.

 

Ha Rin and Eunhyuk began to stare at each other expressionless but were already boiling with wonder and irritation inside.

 

Jonghyun noticed her looking at Eunhyuk. “Do you know him?” He asked casually.

 

“O-of course not! He’s a nerd for crying out loud! A queenka like me wouldn’t want to meet someone like him?!” Ha Rin exclaimed intensively.

 

Jonghyun smirked and tilted her head to face him with his thumb on her chin, leaned in and kissed her lips.

 

-

-

 

“OMO! What a coincidence!” Hyoyeon gasped looking at Ha Rin and Jonghyun’s direction.

 

Hyoyeon didn’t know that Eunhyuk has already been watching them as soon as they entered the coffee shop.

 

“OMO!” Hyoyeon gaped once more as Jonghyun leaned in and kissed Ha Rin. Eunhyuk frowned by this sight.

 

“I heard they’re dating.” Hyoyeon stated as she began to take her books out of her bag one by one.

 

“Not just hear but we can see them, right in front of us.” Eunhyuk muttered in gritted teeth as he felt annoyed all of a sudden deepening his frown.

 

-

-

 

“So tell me, what were you and your friends chatting about before I arrived? Was it about me?” Jonghyun asked in overconfidence.

 

“Conceited! We just caught up with stuff, that’s all.” Ha Rin told him firmly.

 

“But along the way you have mentioned my name right?” Jonghyun insisted.

 

“Well—“

 

“HAHAHAHA!” A girl’s loud laugh echoed around the room and when Ha Rin looked around she frowned.

 

The girl was Hyoyeon who kept on laughing as she slapped Eunhyuk’s playfully looking at a notebook.

 

“Only ugly nerds like her would laugh that loud in a place like this.” Ha Rin said in gritted teeth as annoyance spread around her system.

 

“Get me out of here, I want to go home.” Ha Rin added and stood up quickly.

 

As the couple was already inside Jonghyun’s car ready to go Ha Rin saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went out of the coffee shop walking together.

 

Ha Rin frowned even more as she slumped on her seat and Jonghyun then ignited his engine to drive Ha Rin home.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---