Little Secret

Tamed And Untamed

Chapter 38 – Little Secret

 

 

 

[Play the song: 나란 사람 (Your Eyes) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“I just can’t get this!” I grunted as I was trying to work on my homework with Jonghyun here at a restaurant near our school at lunch time.

 

“What is that? Show me.” He said and I gave him my notebook quickly.

 

As he was at it my phone suddenly rang. I got it from my pouch bag and answered it quickly.

 

“Yes dongsaeng, I’ll be there in a while.” I told Min Gi and hung up.

 

“So?” I asked Jonghyun expectantly.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows together. “As I can see, you’re having troubles with homework am I right?” He questioned looking straight in my eyes.

 

I nodded firmly. “Okay, I got everything covered.” He said and got his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

 

“Today’s the best time. Get everything ready.” Jonghyun said on his phone and hung up immediately.

 

“Who was that?” I asked curiously.

 

“I'll show you something after school.” He said and smirked with his wink.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

I was walking my way to my room from the cafeteria after lunch with my head hung low as usual.

 

“Oyy!” A familiar voice a few meters in front of me called out.

 

I looked up in fear and when I knew who it was my body froze on its own as terror came to me.

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

After school Ha Rin was being dragged by Jonghyun to somewhere she doesn’t even know.

 

“Why didn’t we take your car? Just to let you know, I don’t really like walking!” Ha Rin informed him in complain.

 

Jonghyun was quiet as they walked more and Ha Rin instantly felt confused and nervous as they took a halt and came inside an abandoned building near their school.

 

“What is this place?” Ha Rin asked trembling in fear.

 

“Its ours, a hideout kind of place.” Jonghyun bragged.

 

“And what are we doing here?” She questioned on inquisitively.

 

"You said you were having troubles with homework right? So I solved that problem of yours on my own.” He stated proudly.

 

“How?” Ha Rin asked in puzzlement.

 

“Boys!” Jonghyun yelled out loud.

 

With this Jonghyun’s friends came from somewhere and by the light they stood holding someone in place.

 

Ha Rin’s eyes widened in shock and pity as she stared at this person looking helpless in the arms of Jonghyun's friends.

 

“Meet Eunhyuk, the nerd who does all our homework.” Jonghyun introduced in confidence.

 

Ha Rin was speechless as she was still shock to see him here. Their stares locked with a lot of questions forming on their minds.

 

“Feel free to ask him anything, I'm sure he'll do it. You’re the queenka after all, right Eunhyuk?!” He demanded with authority.

 

Eunhyuk stayed staring directly at Ha Rin. “Y-y-yes.” He stuttered in fear.

 

-

-

 

“YAH! Why didn’t you tell me that Jonghyun and his friends were the one bullying you?! Huh!?” Ha Rin demanded as soon as she got home and found Eunhyuk studying at the living room.

 

“You wouldn’t give a damn so I didn’t insist on telling you.” Eunhyuk pointed out.

 

“But still! You shouldn’t let them use you like that! Like you doing their homework for instance!” Ha Rin exclaimed.

 

Eunhyuk stood up. “So what? Its not like you haven’t used anyone yet to do your homework for you, right?” He stated.

 

Ha Rin got confused for a moment. “What are you talking about?” She asked.

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t know?” Eunhyuk snapped.

 

“Well I…”

 

“Let me tell you where I got this idea from, I saw your friends Min Gi and Ae Rin once asking Hyoyeon’s friends Yuri and Sooyoung to do your homework along the hallways.” Eunhyuk stated.

 

“No… You must be—“

 

“No Ms. Queenka. I saw your friends clearly, try and remember.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

Ha Rin recalled and she finally got it after a moment. “So those girls were the one Ae Rin and Min Gi was pertaining to?” She said in almost a whisper.

 

“See! We’re even now! You’re just like Jonghyun! And now you’re telling me not to let them use me? Ask yourself Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk began.

 

“Is it right for you to use girls like Hyoyeon’s friends just so you could get over those homework that are assigned to us students?” Eunhyuk questioned her.

 

Ha Rin was left speechless and sat herself down on the couch in defeat as she knew that Eunhyuk had got her there once again, he was right.

 

“Besides Jonghyun is not the prince charming you see on your dramas Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk said and smirked to change the subject.

 

Ha Rin shot her a surprised and terrified look. “Yes Ha Rin-ssi, I know you’re obsessed with cheesy romantic dramas.” He muttered.

 

She stood up in alarm. “How did you…”

 

“Its not hard not to know, we live together remember?” Eunhyuk prompted her.

 

“Fine! But don’t—“

 

“Yeah, I know. Your little secret would just be between the two of us. Don’t worry.” Eunhyuk reassured her with a wink.

 

Ha Rin sighed in relief as Eunhyuk stood up and came upstairs to his room leaving her thinking to herself about what Eunhyuk had told her.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---