Working On Revenge

Tamed And Untamed

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Done! Now time for my dramas! See you later!” Ha Rin said after drying her hands with a towel as she was done washing the dishes after having breakfast with Eunhyuk on a Sunday morning.

 

“No! Wait up!” Eunhyuk stopped her by blocking her by the foot of the stairs.

 

Ha Rin looked at him anxiously and waited for him to go on. “I have this crazy idea in my head right now and I don’t know if you’ll agree but…” He paused and lowered his head.

 

“But?” Ha Rin questioned.

 

“Well , I want to join you in watching your dramas, a new experience you know?” Eunhyuk muttered shyly.

 

Ha Rin chuckled. “Am I hearing things right or…”

 

“Fine, if you don’t—“

 

“Come on! I’ll enlighten you with my little secret.” Ha Rin cut her off and dragged him upstairs to her room.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Ha Rin-ssi… are you sure this is a drama? Why does it seemed like its…” I couldn’t help but comment on my observation as the video started playing here in her room and we sat on the floor.

 

“Change of plans. I’ve been waiting to watch this with someone and you initiated it so here it is.” Ha Rin stated with a big smile on her face.

 

I shot her a look. “We’ll be watching 2PM’s HANDS UP ASIA TOUR! Eeeppp!” She screamed and shook me excitedly.

 

“2PM? Its only 9am on your wall clock. See!” I said and pointed at the clock hanging on her wall.

 

“Aisshh! Its not that! 2PM! Group of beastly idols! Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of them ever?!” Ha Rin asked me in disbelief.

 

I shook my head. “Should I? And you said beast? So that means they’re monsters?” I questioned her.

 

She then glared at me and slapped my arm real hard. “Ouch! What was that for?” I asked her and frowned.

 

“That’s for bashing them without even knowing them at all! Aiissh!” She grunted in frustration and glued her eyes on her LCD TV.

 

“I don’t really—“

 

“JUST SHUT UP! It’s starting already!” She intercepted in a loud voice without even looking my way. I then decided to watch with her too not knowing what’s to come next.

 

-

-

 

“Eeeeppp! Khunnie oppa! See that abs of his! Perfect!” Ha Rin cried out and shook me again intensively like a fangirl that she is at least that’s how she said it awhile ago as these six guys started ripping their shirts off.

 

“This is really awkward! I’m a guy too and me watching other guys take their—“

 

“Your fault, you wanted this remember?” Ha Rin reprimanded and smirked at me.

 

I ignored what she said and thought of something to ask. “So you like guys with built up bodies like them?” I asked in curiosity.

 

She faced me with her eyebrows raised. “Why are you interested about that now?” Ha Rin asked and leaned in closer to me when both our faces are only inches apart.

 

My heart pumped up loudly as if on cue as she stared at me and I looked back putting myself into a trance.

 

“Well I…”

 

“If I say yes, its not like you’ll go and get your body build up right?” Ha Rin questioned jokingly but then it gave me an idea.

 

And with how close we are right now I closed my eyes and was about to continue on where she left me hanging yesterday back at the laundry room.

 

“Let’s get back to watching the concert, shall we?” She then said giggling and turned her attention at the television in front of us, leaving me wanting and hoping for more.

 

“Aiisshh! You were too slow!” My subconscious complained pouting like a little kid feeling the same way as I do.

 

“I’ll go and get us something to eat.” I excused myself and went outside her room fishing out my phone and dialed a number quickly.

 

“I need your help with something.” I said urgently.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

As I was hungry the moment I woke up on a Monday I sat down and enjoyed my cereals with a glass of milk.

 

I then heard footsteps from the stairs and when I tilted my head I saw Eunhyuk with a huge bag slung by his shoulders in his uniform for school.

 

My heart began to speed up its pace as I felt nervous all of a sudden. “Y-you’re leaving?” I stuttered as I got out those words from my lips as I couldn’t seem to imagine him leaving me at least not at this time.

 

“No, I’ll never do that.” He said with a reassuring smile as he rushed to the main door.

 

I sighed in relief.  And as if on cue I heard a car honking outside the house. “Breakfast?” I called out before he can even get out of the house.

 

“I will, with Donghae.” He said quickly and went out of the house instantly without even looking back.

 

“Where is he going with him in an early morning and in a school day?” I wandered a lot and thought of some possibilities on where he might go with Donghae today.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Yah! Where the hell are you that I couldn’t find you here at the cafeteria?” Ha Rin asked as soon as Eunhyuk answered her call during lunch time.

 

“I’m with Donghae. I’ll see you later. Bye.” Eunhyuk told her dismissively and hung up the phone.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?! I ask him where he is and he just hung up on me like that?! Aisshh!” Ha Rin cursed in frustration and banged the table which startled her friends.

 

Her three friends gave her a look. “What?” Ha Rin asked still annoyed.

 

“Can you please tell us what’s going on? Enlighten us with something we don’t know about.” Min Young questioned her as her friends raised their eyebrows together in suspicion.

 

“What are you talking about?” Ha Rin asked back naively.

 

“Don’t be coy dongsaeng, you know what we’re on about here. Eunhyuk and you, after that incident with Jonghyun and everything that happen you two seemed to…”

 

“To keep it simple, we think you’re totally over Jonghyun and that you like Eunhyuk now.” Min Gi put in firm words.

 

“W-w-what?” Ha Rin stammered.

 

“So it’s true. Stuttering is the first sign. You like the nerd unnie huh?” Ae Rin pestered.

 

Ha Rin sighed. “I don’t know. I just… We… He makes me feel much more special than how Jonghyun treated me before. He makes me smile even with the littlest thing he does.” She began.

 

“He was there when everything fell apart for me and Jonghyun, and he was the one who made sure I’ll be alright.” She went on with a smile.

 

“To sum everything up, I’ve grown to love living with him that I couldn’t imagine myself living without him in that house anymore. You know what I mean?” Ha Rin asked and looked at her friends.

 

“You’re more than friends with him now then? A couple?” Min Gi questioned.

 

“What? No. Not a couple. But we’re friends. And he’s special to me, that I’m sure of.” Ha Rin muttered and grinned at her friends putting an end to the conversation.

 

-

-

 

 

“Hypothesis testing something that makes—“ Ha  Rin stopped as she heard the main door close late at night sitting on the floor while doing her homework in the living room.

 

And as she looked up she saw Eunhyuk with a tired expression on his face. Ha Rin’s eyebrows creased together bothered about how Eunhyuk looks.

 

“Dinner?” She offered in concern as she stood up from the floor.

 

“Already did, with Donghae.” He said simply and rushed to his room.

 

Ha Rin ignored him and went back to studying and minutes later Eunhyuk came back quickly with his books on his arms and sat down on the floor with Ha Rin.

 

The two of them stayed in silence as they do their homework on their own and Ha Rin debated if she would still argue with him on how he hung up on her earlier that day during lunch.

 

But she shook it off as she knew better and just let go of it instead. “How was your day?” She asked casually trying to start a conversation.

 

She got nothing from him and when she peeked to see what he was doing, he was already knocked out with his head on top of his book drifting off to sleep.

 

“What the hell?” Ha Rin murmured and checked his work where he hasn’t done even half of it yet.

 

Ha Rin thought for a moment on what she’ll do next. Then it struck her as she looked at him from head to toe.

 

“You seemed to be really light for a guy.” She whispered and tried to carry him and laid him down on the couch.

 

Ha Rin exhaled as she successfully laid him down quietly. “I knew it. Sleep well Eunhyuk-ssi.” She said and went by the foot of the stairs on her way to her room.

 

But then something popped in her head and smiled as she knew that with what she’ll do would be something as returning back a favor from him.

 

-

-

-

 

 

“Arrrgghh! Why is it so hard to get rid of a nerd like him?!” He grunted and punched the wall.

 

“Easy dude! Don’t hurt yourself just because of him alright? Try and think straight.” His friend advised and put a hand on his shoulders.

 

“He’s right hyung, we can do something that can really ruin him. Brainstorm something that can be really unexpected that no one would assume it’s done by us.” The youngest suggested.

 

“I don’t know! What important for me now is how I could get revenge he deserves to be punished!” He exclaimed in anger and hatred.

 

“We can always use the girl.” Another member of his gang muttered.

 

“I can’t do that now, especially if she’s glued on his side this time, we all know that she’s still much powerful than I am.” He stated factually.

 

“Use someone else. A friend of him perhaps?” The second to the youngest blurted out with a yawn.

 

All of their attention was diverted on this idea and he began to smirk thankfully at his friend who had already drifted off to sleep.

 

“It’s time to get to work guys.” He announced with a confident yet still mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 


---