Affected

Tamed And Untamed

No One's POV

 

 

"Since Ha Rin had formally introduced me to you guys, then its my turn this time." Jonghyun began.


After the mall, they all decided to go to Teukie's club for the night. They were all sitting together including Jonghyun's friends this time.


"You don't have to, because we know who your friends are." Kyuhyun told him coolly.

"Wooyoung, Joon, Yoseob, and Kai." Kangin mentioned each of their names as he looked at them one by one.


"The current kingkas of our school that came after us. Are you enjoying the fame boys?" Leeteuk asked.


"Who wouldn't? Especially if we have queenkas as pretty as these girls?" Wooyoung muttered arrogantly and looked directly at Min Young.


Leeteuk noticed this and frowned. "Since all the introduction is done, let's hit the dance floor already!" Ae Rin suggested as she stood up with Min Gi on her side.


Ae Rin and Min Gi pulled Kangin and Kyuhyun with them as Jonghyun and his friends stood up afterwards.


"Aren't you coming?" Jonghyun asked Ha Rin.


"No, I'm not really in the mood." Ha Rin declined showing him a tired smile.


Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. "Alright." He said and walked to where her friends are.

"Aren't you coming Min Young?" Kai asked as he took a halt in front of Min Young and Leeteuk.

"No, I'm fine here. Thanks." Min Young turned him down too as she noticed Leeteuk still frowning.

"Yah! Oppa! Are you okay?" Ha Rin shouted to get Leeteuk's attention.

"H-huh? Yeah. Are you close with Wooyoung and Kai?" Leeteuk asked and turned to face Min Young.

Ha Rin smirked as she listened to Min Young and Leeteuk's conversation. "N-no. We're all are, right dongsaeng?" Min Young said and faced Ha Rin.

"What? I dunno." Ha Rin muttered naively.

"I'm asking YOU. Are you or are you not? Its obvious that they..." Leeteuk paused as the two stared at each other.

"What's obvious?"

"Aiiissh! Never mind! I'll go and get us more drinks!" Leeteuk exclaimed and left the table.

Ha Rin quickly scooted and sat beside Min Young. "Aigoo! Leeteuk oppa got some issues with Jonghyun's friends." Ha Rin teased Min Young.

"You think I didn't notice that? He shouldn't be, because there's nothing he should worry about." Min Young mumbled.

"He knows that." Ha Rin told her with a cheeky smile.

"Let's not talk about me, I've been itching to ask you this, are you serious about Jonghyun?" Min Young asked her cautiously.

Ha Rin giggled. "Isn't it obvious unnie? I already introduced him to you guys formally. Wasn't that enough?" She asked back.

"Well..."

"I'm okay with him unnie, we're almost the same. He's a kingka, I'm the queenka, a perfect match, as he said." Ha Rin reassured her with her cheeks blushing.

"Alright, if you say so." Min Young muttered. Ha Rin smiled at her in content.

"So tell me, Eunhyuk was the one who taught you the night before the quiz huh?" Min Young asked inquisitively.

"How did you know?!" Ha Rin questioned in disbelief.

"He's the only nerd that you know and even lives with you." Min Young pointed out.

"Unfortunately." Ha Rin said and sighed in frustration.

"What? Aren't you getting along already?" Min Young asked.

"That's what I thought too! But maybe we're not meant to get along." Ha Rin exclaimed and frowned. Min Young kept quiet as she knew that Ha Riin has more to say.

"He's been influencing me and he knows that. I'm trying, but it doesn't work." Ha Rin continued on.


"We were in an argument before I left the house today. And I don't know what'll happen once I'm home later." She went on.

 

"I don't understand why my parents chose him and why it has to be him? If it was someone like Jonghyun then maybe I'll be just fine. Not like this." Ha Rin mumbled in regret.

"Hmm, it seems to me that Eunhyuk isn't just influencing you but he's also affecting you. This means something dongsaeng." Min Young said with a smirk.


"It just means that we're not really compatible, that's it." Ha Rin said firmly.


"Try harder dongsaeng, Eunhyuk is a good guy. I can see it. Those arguments, his sentiments can mean something much more than you think." Min Young advised.

Ha Rin shrugged her shoulders as she leaned on her seat thinking through her bestfriend's words.


-
-

"Ha Rin-ah!" Kangin called out and snapped his fingers in front of her.


She finally came back to reality and sat up straight only to realize that they're already in front of her house.


"What's wrong? You've been spacing out the whole time." Kangin asked. Ha Rin kept shut and didn't say anything.


"Was it because your dearest Jonghyun didn't drive you home and continued having fun with his friends instead?" Kangin pestered on.

"Hmmm."

"So he did something huh? What was it? I've noticed you look troubled even when you were just sitting with him." Kangin stated his observation.

"You didn't even drink, nor dance. What happened? Tell me." Kangin insisted.

"Nothing oppa, thanks for driving me. We should go down, the others are waiting behind." Harin said and got out of her car.

Kangin went out afterwards and quickly came by Harin's side and hugged him as he handed her car keys to her. Ha Rin waved goodbye to her friends as they drove off.


"Why is he bothering me this much anyway?" Ha Rin asked herself and shook her head as she walked to the house's main door.


"Why are you still awake?" Ha Rin asked as soon as she came inside the house and saw Eunhyuk in the living room reading a book.


"Reviewing." Eunhyuk said monotonously and took a quick glance at her then back to his book.

"But that book is a novel and not one of your encyclopedias." Ha Rin blurted out.

"S-s-s-So? What do you know about books anyway?" Eunhyuk stammered.

"Perhaps you were waiting for me?" Ha Rin questioned out of the blue.


"O-of course not! Where did that came from?!" Eunhyuk asked in disbelief.

"I-I-I don't know either." Ha Rin stuttered and lowered her head as she herself didn't know why she asked that question all of a sudden.


Both of them stood in silence looking at each other in confusion. Ha Rin knitted her eyebrows together.

 

"Whatever! Read all night! I don't give a damn!" She cried out and stormed off upstairs to her room.


Eunhyuk heaved out a sigh. "Yes, I was waiting for you. But why?" He asked himself and covered his face in puzzlement.

 

 

End of No One's POV


 

---