Find A Way

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

On a Thursday morning, Ha Rin was already inside their classroom sitting quietly on her seat earlier than usual.

 

“Hi dongsaeng! What a surprise to see you here already, where’s Jonghyun?” Min Young asked as soon as she entered their classroom with Min Gi and Ae Rin.

 

“I don’t know. I think he’s going to be late today.” Ha Rin said simply.

 

“He’s always late, and what’s more shocking is that you aren’t with him for that today.” Min Young muttered factually.

 

“You really don’t like him huh?” Ha Rin asked cautiously.

 

“Its not that dongsaeng, I just feel that he’s taking you away from us. You don’t even spend time with us anymore.” Min Young stated in sadness.

 

“Is that all?” Ha Rin asked.

 

“Y-yes. Right Min Gi? Ae Rin?” Min Young said and looked at Min Gi and Ae Rin.

 

“Totally! We missed you!” Min Gi said and side-hugged Ha Rin.

 

“How come? I’m always here in school.” Ha Rin said in as a matter of fact tone.

 

“Why would we not? Ever since this week started you’ll be with him the moment you arrive here in school.” Ae Rin began.

 

“Until the day ends.” Min Gi finished off.

 

“I can’t help it, I took my chance remember? You should support me on this.” Ha Rin muttered.

 

“We’re hitting the mall after school. You girls want to come?” Ha Rin added.

 

“Thanks for the offer dongsaeng, but don’t you remember that we have a quiz tomorrow?” Min Young questioned her.

 

“What quiz?” The three younger ones asked her.

 

“The quiz about density, mass and volume is scheduled tomorrow. You girls don’t know?” Min Young questioned.

 

The younger ones shook their heads. “Since when did you care about studying for tests unnie?” Ae Rin asked.

 

“Uhmm...”

 

“If I know, you just want Ha Rin unnie to cancel her date with Jonghyun that's why you suddenly mentioned about that stupid test.” Min Gi pointed out.

 

“Is that it unnie?” Ha Rin asked.

 

“Either way, we still have a test tomorrow. It’s up to you if you'll go out tonight dongsaeng, but how are you going to study?” Min Young questioned her.

 

Ha Rin thought for a moment. "I'll manage to find a way." She said in confidence.

 

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin arrived at home past 8:00 in the evening and rushed to Eunhyuk who's studying in the living room sitting on the floor.

 

“I need your help!” She cried out.

 

“Hello to you too Ms. Queenka.” He greeted.

 

“Yeah, whatever. We have this test about the thing you taught me last week, with the pyramid thingy? I need your help with that.” She said quickly as she took her notebook out.

 

“That's what you get if you still go out on a date when you know that you have classes the next day, and worse a quiz.” Eunhyuk muttered.

 

“I get it okay. Just teach me, again.” Ha Rin said in surrender and sat beside him on the floor.

 

Eunhyuk began to write out some problems she could work on when she suddenly remembered something.

 

“You've been busy revising huh? For almost the whole week I would see you with your books. How is it going?” Ha Rin asked up for a conversation with him.

 

“I'm surprised that you have noticed that Ha Rin-ssi, but it’s going well thank you." He said.

 

“Of course I would notice, it’s like we're living together but don't even talk to each other because we're both busy with our own stuff.” She pointed out.

 

“And your own stuff is dating the kingka, am I right?” He asked her.

 

“I guess you could say that.” Ha Rin smiled.

 

Eunhyuk looked straight at her notebook as he frowned. “I wonder if that guy is serious.” He whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Here, work on these.” He said in an annoyed voice and pushed the notebook in front of her relived that she didn't hear what he said.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

I diligently worked on the problems without even realizing the time. I boxed my answer on the last one and checked my watch.

 

“10:45?! These took me almost 3 hours?!” I exclaimed and looked at the nerd beside me.

 

“He must've fallen asleep waiting for me to finish these 15 problems he had made.” I told myself as he had his face laid on top of his book, sleeping soundly facing me.

 

I unconsciously inched myself closer to him to give his face a careful look.

 

“You look so peaceful and less of a nerd in your sleep.” I mumbled softly and stared at him longer.

 

He opened his eyes and sat up in alarm. I sat back and turned my attention on my notebook.

 

“Are you done?” He asked casually.

 

I nodded. "Y-yes." I muttered and he immediately took my notebook from me for checking.

 

He scanned through it quickly and flashed a smile at me. "You're good to go Ha Rin-ssi. Congratulations." He said in compliment.

 

“Really?!” I asked excitedly. He gave me a firm nod.

 

"Alright then! Good night! See you in the morning!" I exclaimed and left him as I rush to my room upstairs to sleep.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

---