Ms. Queenka's New Learning

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Y – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Stupid headache.” Eunhyuk heard her voice by the top of the stairs that had her hand on top of her head.

 

Eunhyuk got an idea and quickly went to the kitchen. “Yah! Nerdy Lo—“

 

“Good morning.” Eunhyuk interrupted her by his greeting and held onto a cup of tea in front of him.

 

“I-is this for me?” Ha Rin asked him.

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “It’s a way to lessen your hangover from partying last night.” He said with a warm smile.

 

Ha Rin managed to give him a small smile in return as she wasn’t expecting him to do it for her considering the fact that they just met and all she did is to bully him.

 

Eunhyuk seemed to be satisfied by this and went upstairs to his room leaving Ha Rin alone by herself.

 

“DING DONG!” The doorbell rang and Ha Rin quickly went for it to see who it was and left the cup on top of the dining table.

 

“Delivery for Ms. Park.” The delivery boy said and handed him a bag full of food.

 

“Thank you.” Ha Rin said after signing the clipboard and closed the door.

 

Ha Rin sat down on the dining the table and set the food in front of her as she read the note inside the bag.

 

We know how grumpy and lazy you get whenever you have hangovers. Since we’ve drunk ourselves to the limit, here’s your breakfast. Enjoy Ha Rin-ah! ♥

-Oppadeul (Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun)

 

“Aigoo! They know me too well! They’re just the best oppadeul in the world ever!” Ha Rin exclaimed and started digging in on her food happily.

 

Eunhyuk then went down and saw Ha Rin already eating on her own with a big smile on her face.

 

Ha Rin noticed his presence and looked from her food to him. “This is only for me. I’ve got nothing to share, so make your own.” She said and went back to eating.

 

“What did I say about sharing?” Eunhyuk whispered in frustration and sighted the tea he made for her totally forgotten on top of the dining table.

 

“Were you saying something?” Ha Rin asked him with full.

 

“Nothing, enjoy your food.” Eunhyuk said monotonously and went to the kitchen to make his own breakfast.

 

“Pssh!” Ha Rin sighed and fished out her phone from her pocket and dialed a number.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa! Thanks for the food! You guys are the best!” Ha Rin said gratefully with a big smile on her face.

 

“No big deal Ha Rin, can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Shoot.”

 

“We want to come over your house today, can we? Can we? Can we?” Kyuhyun questioned as cute as possible to convince her.

 

“But for what? Didn’t I tell you guys that the house isn’t—“

 

“To pick you up for shopping!” Ha Rin heard Min Gi’s voice on the other line.

 

“You’re with the girls already, this early?” Ha Rin asked Kyuhyun unbelievably.

 

“You know how nosy your friends are. So, we’ll pick you up in an hour al—“

 

“NO! YOU CAN’T” She intercepted loudly.

 

“What? Why not?”

 

“I’ll just meet up with you guys! See you later!” Ha Rin said quickly and hung up the phone.

 

Ha Rin sighed in relief and shook her head upon seeing the view across her on the dining table.

 

“You even read while you eat? Can’t you at least give it a rest nerdy loner?” Ha Rin questioned in disbelief.

 

“Then why will you be out with your friends again for today just like yesterday?” Eunhyuk shot her back with a question.

 

“Its none of your business!” Ha Rin exclaimed and stood up as she felt irritated by him once again.

 

“Aren’t you forgetting something Ms. Queenka?” Eunhyuk asked her sarcastically and looked from her to the food she left on the table.

 

“Clean it yourself.” Ha Rin rumbled with clenched teeth and was about to go upstairs.

 

“I don’t think so Ms. Park. In this house you should learn how to clean your own mess. You don’t have your maid to clean it for you. Don’t you think?” Eunhyuk told her in a demanding tone.

 

“Aiissh!” Ha Rin scowled and stomped her feet as she cleaned her mess eventually and went to her room afterwards.

 

“Now you’re learning.” Eunhyuk whispered to himself and chuckled as he continued on eating his breakfast.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---