Grocery Shopping

Tamed And Untamed

 

[Play the song: Perhaps Love – Howl and J]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

On an early Saturday morning Ha Rin woke up and looked around. “He's still sleeping?” She wondered and went straight to the kitchen.

 

She opened the refrigerator and gasped. “Aaahhh!” She screamed and rushed to Eunhyuk's room.

 

When she came in, he was sleeping peacefully. But she didn't care. She took a halt as she noticed a lot of pillows surrounding him on his bed.

 

She sat down quietly on his bed just beside him and gazed at his face as he was still sleeping calmly.

 

“Your lips look nice as you sleep.” Ha Rin muttered and stared at him more instinctively.

 

She then remembered her purpose and shook her head. “Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She chanted and kept shaking his shoulder.

 

“Yah!”  Ha Rin shouted and that's when he sat up in alarm.

 

“What's going on?!” Eunhyuk demanded in fret.

 

“We're out of food! Our refrigerator downstairs was empty! How are we going to eat?” Ha Rin exclaimed and looked extremely troubled.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled. Ha Rin slapped his arm hard. “You think that's funny?! I never want to starve! What are we going to do?!” Ha Rin asked him in desperation.

 

“I've had enough of delivery! I want something homemade for once!” Ha Rin admitted.

 

“We'll go and buy at the grocery store then.” Eunhyuk suggested.

 

“What?! This early?! Are you kidding me?!” Ha Rin asked him in disbelief.

 

“I thought you don't want to starve yourself?” Eunhyuk asked back with an eyebrow raised.

 

Ha Rin sighed in defeat. "Fine. But can't you go on your own and I'll just wait for you here?" She suggested with a grin.

 

Eunhyuk turned around and frowned at her as he was already on his feet still on his pajamas.

 

“No. We should go together! I don't know what you want.” He made an excuse since he thought this is the chance for them to spend time together after a long time of arguing.

 

“Alright. I'll come.” She said reluctantly and was still sitting on his bed lowering her head with a pout.

 

Eunhyuk smirked in triumph. “Are you going to stay here and watch me change?” He asked her.

 

Ha Rin looked up in realization. “O-oh yeah! See you downstairs.” She said quickly and went out of his room fast.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“WOW!” Ha Rin cried out in amusement as we entered the grocery store near the house and she quickly got a push cart.

 

“So this is how this place looks like inside!” She exclaimed.

 

“What? Are you for real? You haven’t been to a grocery store ever?!” I questioned in disbelief and stood by her side as we started to look around.

 

“No, our maids usually are the ones who do grocery for my family all the time and what would I do in a place like this anyway?” She told me.

 

“Technically, this is my first time.” She added with an enthusiastic smile.

 

I smiled back and gazed at her. “Where do we start?” She questioned earnestly.

 

I looked around and found the spot. “There! Where the condiments are, let’s go.” I pointed and she ran to where it was without even waiting for me.

 

“I didn’t know this would make you that excited Ha Rin-ssi.” I muttered to myself and followed her with a smile still plastered on my face.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“I want this! And this! This one too!” Ha Rin chanted as she loaded their cart with a lot of random food.

 

“NO! We already have too much!” Eunhyuk stopped her from putting another pack of noodles.

 

“NO! I want this!” Ha Rin demanded and glared at her.

 

“I brought you here to teach a girl like you how to shop for food that would be enough for us not like this!” Eunhyuk scolded her.

 

She looked up still glaring at him. “So you had a purpose in first place huh?” Ha Rin took a step closer to him as she crossed her arms.

 

Eunhyuk suddenly felt nervous at their closeness and if she would be mad at him. “Y-yes, that’s one purpose.” He admitted.

 

“So there’s more?” Ha Rin questioned in suspicion.

 

“I-I want to spend time with you.” Eunhyuk whispered softly not wanting Ha Rin to hear him.

 

But he was wrong, Ha Rin heard it clearly and a smile formed on her lips on its own accord and stared at him.

 

Eunhyuk gave out a shy smile and stared back at her. “Look at that young couple honey, they look so cute right?” An old woman gushed.

 

Eunhyuk and Ha Rin turned and looked at the old couple gazing back at the two of them in awe.

 

They both blushed as they bowed in respect to the elders and walked off with Eunhyuk pushing their cart as it already had gone much heavier than an hour ago.

 

Eunhyuk and Ha Rin were quiet as they continued to stroll around after the hearing what the old woman had said.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes as she found something and ran to it quickly. “Finally! I’ve been looking for this!” She stated and put a box on their cart.

 

“Strawberry milk?” He asked and eyed her with curiosity.

 

“Yes! You have this quiz coming up right and you definitely need your favorite as your energizer. Right?” Ha Rin said kindly.

 

“Yeah, thanks Ha Rin-ssi.” Eunhyuk muttered in appreciation.

 

“That’s nothing, what else do we need?” Ha Rin asked him and looked at the contents of their cart.

 

“We already have everything, not only for breakfast but also for lunch and dinner including dessert.” Eunhyuk informed her.

 

“How about fruits?”Ha Rin questioned.

 

“You had put in all the fruits you want Ha Rin-ssi.” He stated.

 

“But what about your favorite fruit then?” Ha Rin asked.

 

“That’s not—“

 

“Come on, which one of these is your favorite?” She intercepted her as they came to where the fruits are.

 

“Alright, that would be strawberries and oranges.” Eunhyuk let her know eventually.

 

“Strawberries and oranges? Okay!” She said and gave him an okay sign and got a plastic bag of both of those fruits for him.

 

End of No One’s POV

---