Walk Out Queenka

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for the milk last night Ha Rin-ssi.” Eunhyuk said shyly as they were standing across each other by Ha Rin’s car with the passenger door open early in the morning ready to go to school.

 

“That’s nothing.” She simply told him with a small smile on her lips.

 

“But how did you know that it’s my favorite?” Eunhyuk asked in curiosity.

 

“Some angel told me.” She said with a cheeky smile and put her bag inside her car.

 

He was staring at her without her knowledge but was interrupted when, “I think we should get going Ms. Park.” Ha Rin’s driver stated and looked from Ha Rin to Eunhyuk ready to go, on the driver seat.

 

“Bye!” Ha Rin said and got inside her car closing the passenger door and drove away instantly.

 

Eunhyuk watched her car go until it was out of his sight and smiled to himself as he walked his way to the bus stop.

 

-

-

-

 

“Look at her relaxing on her own world already! Aisshh!” Min Young hissed as she Min Gi and Ae Rin arrived in their classroom only to find Ha Rin on her seat, listening to her iPod quietly.

 

“YAH!” The three girls shouted as they stood in front of her and took off one of Ha Rin’s earphones giving her an irritated look.

 

“Just in time! Hi girls!” Ha Rin smiled widely ignoring her friends’ glares as she waved at them.

 

“YOU! Do you realize that we’re almost late because our friend has ditched us for breakfast?!” Min Young told her and knitted her eyebrows together.

 

“What are you talking about?” Ha Rin asked clueless. The three girls remained standing with their arms crossed.

 

“Well apparently, we were waiting for you since you said you’ll have your breakfast with us at Min Young unnie’s house.” Min Gi began.

 

“But you didn’t, and now you even came here before us. You should’ve called one of us you know.” Ae Rin wrapped up.

 

Ha Rin placed a hand on upon realization. “I’m so sorry, it slipped my mind to call you. Sorry.” She said apologetically and gave out her puppy dog eyes at them.

 

Her three friends sat down on their respective seats sighing in loss. And Ha Rin knew that the atmosphere had cooled down between her and her friends.

 

“Fine, you’re forgiven. But where did you eat your breakfast then?” Min Young questioned her with a sound of concern in her voice.

 

“At home.” Ha Rin said firmly and sat properly on her seat.

 

“You possibly didn’t cook right unnie? Your beautiful house would be on fire if you did!” Ae Rin exclaimed which made Min Young and Min Gi laugh.

 

“Very funny Ae Rin, but no, I didn’t cook.” Ha Rin reassured her sarcastically.

 

“But who cooked your food then?” Min Gi asked her in puzzlement.

 

“Well—“

 

Their school bell rang as a cue for the start of classes and Ha Rin had left her friends hanging that made her smile to herself mischievously.

 

-

-

 

During lunch time at the cafeteria, all the students are with their own groups chatting away and that includes the Queenkas; Ha Rin and her friends.

 

“You should have come with us yesterday unnie. Our oppadeul bought each one of us new dresses.” Min Gi stated with a smile.

 

“Really? Then where’s my dress?” Ha Rin asked and eyed her friends with expectation.

 

“Teukie oppa said that since you’re not with us yesterday, the money that they’ll waste on you would be for the three of us only.” Min Young explained.

 

“They said that’s what you get for not coming.” Ae Rin added.

 

“I don’t care! There’s a lot of next time…” Ha Rin paused and a small smile crept on her lips all of a sudden looking straight.

 

Her friends followed her gaze only to see that Eunhyuk just passed by their table who smiled directly at Ha Rin.

 

Min Young, Min Gi and Ae Rin widened their eyes at each other in shock and snapped their heads at Ha Rin together.

 

“What was that about?!” Min Young questioned her in interest.

 

“What?” Ha Rin asked back naively.

 

“That exchange of smiles thing! Just a week or two you were cursing him whenever get sight of him around but now? What happened?!” Ae Rin demanded in astonishment.

 

“Nothing happened! Besides, I could say harsh things to him if I want to, because it won’t change the fact that we’re still…”

 

“Living under the same roof, you know.” Ha Rin whispered afraid that someone would overhear their conversation.

 

“Is that it? Or perhaps, something happened over the weekend between you two that you suddenly had a change of heart?” Min Young teased.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes. “What change of heart are you talking about?! You’re talking nonsense now unnie! Aissh!” She said and glared at Min Young.

 

She stood up from her seat and walked off away from her friends and out of the school cafeteria.

 

“Where is she going?” Min Gi asked as the three of them stood up in alarm.

 

“I don’t know, but at times like this, what do we do as usual?” Min Young questioned and gave Min Gi and Ae Rin a knowing glance.

 

“We’ll follow her.” Ae Rin said and in an instant the three of them were also out of the cafeteria following the walk-out queenka.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---