Next Step

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: No Other – Super Junior]

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Now that we’re done eating our breakfast you’ll show me your closet and we’ll see if you have something decent to wear.” Ha Rin said as she dried her hands with a towel.

 

“Decent?”

 

“Yes, decent and not old-fashioned or boring or dull or—“

 

“Okay! I get it. Come on.” I cut her off by holding onto her hand and dragged her inside my room.

 

“There.” I said as I opened my closet for her. She scanned through it thoroughly and shook her head disappointedly.

 

“We need help. Come on, we’ll prepare.” She said and pulled me with her out of my room.

 

“What? But the party isn’t still after 5pm right?” I questioned her in confusion.

 

“Yes, but we’ll need all the time we have to make something out of you for the party. Let’s just go.” She demanded and we left the house with her driver.

 

-

-

 

“UNNIE!” She screamed as we entered a well-known salon in the country and I stayed by the door feeling a little nervous all of a sudden.

 

A woman in her early 30’s turned around and smiled as Ha Rin ran to her and gave her a big hug. “Ha Rin-ah! What a pleasant surprise! It’s been a long time since you came here. I missed you!” The woman said with a smile.

 

“I missed you too Yoojin unnie! You’re still looking very pretty and elegant as ever even in your working clothes.” Ha Rin expressed in awe.

 

The woman named Yoojin giggled shyly. “So, what brought you here? Rocking a party tonight I assume?” She asked in interest.

 

“Yes, but before you start your magic on me, you’ll have to do it with someone else first.” She said and eyed me to come closer to her.

 

I walked slyly and stood silently besides her keeping my head hung low. “Oh! Who’s this fine young man you’ve got?” Yoojin questioned and I felt her scrutinize me from head to toe.

 

“He’s my date for tonight and I know he needs a great—“

 

“You bet! We’ll start now. What’s your name?” She asked and looked at me. “E-Eunhyuk.” I stuttered as I got to look at her and there I knew how beautiful she really is.

 

“My assistant will be with you in awhile Ha Rin-ah, you don’t mind right? I have to work my magic on your date so I won’t be the one to—“

 

“Its okay unnie, that’s really the reason why we came here for, its for him. Not for me.”  Ha Rin said and smiled.

 

Yoojin then placed her hands on my shoulder and led me to a full-length mirror. “Any last words before we make a change?” She asked me playfully.

 

I kept quiet and shook my head lightly. “Alright then, let’s get to work.” She said and let me follow her into a room.

 

She then turned back to face Ha Rin. “You trust me right dear?” She asked her.

 

“Yes I do unnie, do what you and change what’s needed to be changed.” Ha Rin told her with a wink and smiled at me.

 

I smiled back hiding my anxiousness and there I saw her relax on the couch reading a magazine. One moment I was sat across a vanity mirror and a feeling tells me that I’ll have my transformation tonight.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

After almost the whole day of being pampered and having their own respective makeover for tonight’s party, Ha Rin felt someone tap her shoulder.

 

As she turned around her jaw dropped at the sight of the person she couldn’t recognize in one look.

She blinked twice and saw his shy smile with his head hung low; there she knew he was the same person she’s living with for months.

 

When Eunhyuk looked up to meet her eyes his mouth was wide open as the same time as his eyes did as he looked at Ha Rin from head to toe.

 

“You look good.” They both said at the same time in amazement.

 

Eunhyuk had a total makeover and she loved it. “Yoojin unnie! You’re just the best!” She exclaimed in glee and hugged Yoojin gratefully.

 

“That’s nothing Ha Rin-ah, besides you came at the right time because your date really needed my help.” Yoojin joked.

 

Ha Rin then gazed at Eunhyuk at the same time when he was already staring at her. “But look at you, you look gorgeous on that dress. Hugs your body well that shows off your curves.” Yoojin praised.

 

“I won’t be surprised if your date will drool over you the whole night.” She whispered teasingly.

 

“But you got me drooling over him first!” Ha Rin’s subconscious yelled out.

 

“Aigoo! You kids should get going or you might be late. Go on.” Yoojin said and pulled Eunhyuk on her side and made Ha Rin link her arms to his.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

The music around our school’s function room boomed around the sound system where most of the students started dancing their heart out at the center when Eunhyuk and I arrived and we went straight to a table and stood by it with drinks in our hands.

 

“I’m surprised that we came just in time.” I said and giggled as with my arm still linked to his.

 

He drank his ice tea from his glass and smiled at me. “I thought Yoojin noona said we were late. But why don’t I see any of your friends around yet?” He asked.

 

“Yoojin unnie was just excited for the both of us and as for my friends, they’ll be late and they’ll come in later if I was with them.” I informed him.

 

“Why?”

 

“Well we always want a dramatic entrance in an event like this all the time.” I exclaimed in confidence.

 

“Being the queenkas that you are?” He asked as I smiled and winked at him.

 

“Why don’t we—“

 

“Dongsaeng?” I heard the voice I’ve been waiting for not far away from where we’re standing. I tilted my head first to find my friends with shock expression on their faces.

 

“Wait for me to call you okay?” I murmured on Eunhyuk’s ear not letting him to turn and face my friends.

 

“Why look so staggered? Its just me.” I said with a smirk as I approached them and gave each of them a hug including their dates; Leeteuk oppa, Kangin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa.

 

“We thought you said you aren’t coming?” Min Young unnie asked.

 

“Will I let this one slip? Of course not!” I told them and giggled.

 

“Who’s your date then? Have you got one?”Ae Rin questioned suspiciously. I winked at them and came back to where Eunhyuk was standing and linked my arms to his again.

 

“Here’s my date.” I said and grinned.

 

They had the same reaction as I had earlier when I first saw him back at the salon. “I-i-is he…” Min Gi stuttered.

 

“Yes dongsaeng, he’s none other than the old-fashioned, boring and ugly nerdy loner we used to know, but know he has transformed to be really good looking guy right?” I put in plain words.

 

“Hi!” Eunhyuk greeted and grinned at them.

 

“WOW! The two of you look so good together. Your makeover suits you very well Eunhyuk.” Min Young unnie complimented.

 

[Eunhyuk: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S57kFqKYxB8/UOxBPo8OEOI/AAAAAAAAy3A/4az5Dy_KqY0/s640/sj10.jpg]

 

[Ha Rin: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/41/668/L_p0025066841.jpg]

 

“She’s right. You look beautiful as always Ha Rin dongsaeng, but you Eunhyuk, was just shocking.” Leeteuk oppa added.

 

“Who would have thought you can be as handsome as us former kingkas?” Kyuhyun oppa teased.

 

“Please stay like this, maintain that look and I swear you won’t hear any hurtful words from me.” Ae Rin advised still looking at Eunhyuk from head to toe.

 

“Alright! Stop checking him out and let’s get something to eat. I’m starving.” I exclaimed and blocked my friends’ view of Eunhyuk.

 

“Do you want something to eat?” I asked him. He shook his head. “Its okay, I’ll just be at the table with the other guys.” He said.

 

“Okay, let’s go and get our dates their food. Come on.” I said and walked towards the buffet table with my girl friends towing behind me.

 

-

-

 

After eating the food our school’s buffet had to offer I was remained seated on our table with Min Young unnie, Min Gi and Ae Rin. Since the guys excused themselves to go to the rest room.

 

“What did you do that he turned into a swan from an ugly duckling unnie?” Ae Rin questioned still stunned on how Eunhyuk looks.

 

“Yoojin unnie’s magic was the one responsible for his change. She’s great as always right?” I told them with a proud smile.

 

“Aigoo! So it was Yoojin unnie! I should have known. No wonder.” Ae Rin stated in comprehension.

 

“With his change, aren’t you scared?” Min Young unnie asked.

 

“Why would I be scared?”

 

“That he’ll be an eye-candy to everyone and that he’ll take their interest in him and like someone else?” She questioned in a serious tone.

 

“No, he won’t do that. I’m the queenka from crying out loud! He can’t ask for more.” I said confidently.

 

“You should be scared now unnie.” Min Gi blurted out and looked straight at someplace else.

 

“Huh?” I asked and followed her gaze. I frowned instantly and suddenly felt my anger burning inside me. I banged the table and stood up to approach Eunhyuk.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

[Play the song: You Are The One – Super Junior]

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Oi! es! DON’T MESS WITH WHAT’S MINE!” Ha Rin cried out and pulled me away from all the girls that rounded me.

 

We took a halt at the center of the dance floor and she encircled her arms around my neck as I cautiously placed my hands around her waist just in time when a slow song was currently playing.

 

“I left my eye on you for awhile and you began flirting?” Ha Rin accused.

 

“What? I’m not.” I shook my head intently. “Fine, I believe you but I loathe those girls who were around you just now. Aiissh!” She said and sighed in frustration.

 

I smiled. “So, I’m yours huh? Since when did that happen?” I asked teasingly and lifted her chin up to make her meet my gaze.

 

“When a nerd appeared on my doorstep with blood all over his face just because he learnt that I was a stupid bet for an , there. That’s when it all started.” She told me factually.

 

My jaw tightened as my mind had a quick flashback of what happened. It’s a plain memory of mine that I never want to go back to ever again.

 

“So you were attracted at my distorted face?” I asked her in a hurtful voice.

 

Ha Rin smirked. “Of course not! The thing that had drawn me into you was the fact that you were willing to risk your life for me when all I did was to annoy you and be rude to you all the time.” She muttered in plain words.

 

I smiled as I was touched by her words. “Have I ever told you that you looked dazzling tonight? Actually, you’re perfect.” I stated sweetly and gave her a good look from head to toe.

 

“That was the first time you said that and I thank you. I’d like to say the same exact words to you nerdy loner.” She said and grinned.

 

“Still?” I asked and pouted. “You’re one hot nerdy loner, and take note of this, you’re MY hot nerdy loner.” She said sounding seductive as ever that I had to catch my breath.

 

I pulled her closer instinctively and hugged her tight. “You’re the reason behind this transformation and I had to say I like it. Thanks.” I murmured.

 

She pulled apart and ran her fingers through my now colored hair. “I liked what unnie did to your hair the best.” She said.

 

“You liked it because now its not dull and boring huh?” I questioned her and she inched her face closer to me. “Exactly.” She exclaimed and winked.

 

She then looked straight in my eyes and raised an eyebrow. “You’re wearing contacts?” She asked.

 

I nodded. “Yoojin noona told me that its time to lose my glasses and start using these.” I informed her.

 

“Good! You’re nerd and goofy image is gone for good now. No wonder those es were goggling you earlier.” She said in a irritated tone.

 

“Yeah, they even thought I was a new student and they all gasped when I said my name.” I told her.

 

“And now you have the time to brag about that? Aiish!” She said and walked off but I was faster and stopped her turning her around to face me.

 

“Enough being jealous will you?” They’re obviously no match for you.” I assured her with a smile.

 

She sneered in confidence. “Good! At least we’re on the same page on that. Come on let’s get seated, I had enough dancing.” She said and pulled me with her back to our table with her friends.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

After hours of just enjoying the party and dancing the whole night, the party had ended and most of the students are on their way home including Ha Rin, Eunhyuk and their friends since it was also past midnight.

 

 

“I’m glad we had the day off tomorrow.” Ae Rin exclaimed as she walked with Kangin beside her.

 

“You bet! Now we should get going. Good night everyone!” Min Young said and hugged each of her friends with Leeteuk already on the driver’s seat ready to drive her home.

 

“Bye! Our driver’s here. That’ll be our cue to go too. Good night!” Ha Rin waved and got inside her car as her driver opened the door for her.

 

“I had fun too. Have a safe trip home to all of you. Good night.” Eunhyuk said good bye and bowed as he followed Ha Rin inside her car afterwards.

 

-

-

 

“They just got off from the school’s party. Probably on their way home right now.” A voice said through a payphone a few meters away from where the party was held.

 

“Good. Keep your eyes on the two of them, especially the girl. Understand?” The person on the other line demanded.

 

“But what are we going to get out of this? I’ve been spying on them for months and that’s all you asked me to do. Aren’t we doing the next step yet?” The person on the pay phone questioned in impatience.

 

“Don’t get too excited my dear friend, the time for the next step is approaching. Just wait for my instructions alright?”

 

“Alright, bye. I’ll see you later.” They both hung up on the phone both itching for the next step, whatever it might be.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---

 

Hi dearest readers. :) First, I'd like to apologize on my long hiatus and had left you guys hanging for such a long time. But I'm back and had updated chapters for you to read and hopefully enjoy it. Thank you for not letting go of this story and for patiently waiting for my updates. Have a nice day! Enjoy! :"> ♥

-MARIEgelica ♥