It's Over

Tamed And Untamed

 

[Play the song: Talk That – Secret]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Park Ha Rin, let’s talk.” Jonghyun said in a commanding tone and dragged her with him as soon as he saw Ha Rin entered the campus with Eunhyuk towing behind her.

 

They stopped in one corner of the hallway as he pinned her on the wall. Without their knowledge, Eunhyuk followed and stayed hidden a few meters away to see what will happen.

 

“What now? Kim Jonghyun-ssi.” Ha Rin addressed him formally.

 

“Now we’re back to formalities because of that nerd?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“No, that’s because I said so and that from now on I don’t want to be near you ever again.” Ha Rin stated in hatred.

 

“I should have known. I’ve let you fool me once, and here it is again. Once an always an and that’s a fact. Am I right?” She demanded.

 

“No… Look, I can try harder. I’ll do everything you want me to, just don’t do this please. I really like you.” Jonghyun expressed.

 

“Do you like me? Or is it just my reputation? Which is which kingka?”Ha Rin questioned in a serious tone.

 

Jonghyun was speechless by this. Ha Rin sighed. “I knew it! You’re hopeless!” Ha Rin exclaimed and pushed him hard.

 

She walked but was stopped as he pulled her back aggressively and pinned her to the wall again. He began to stare in her eyes intensively.

 

Eunhyuk saw this and walked in to stop him from doing anything else. “YAH! Kim Jonghyun!” He yelled out and pushed him away from Ha Rin.

 

“She heard you enough and are you that stupid not to understand that she doesn’t want you in her life anymore?!” Eunhyuk raised his voice at him.

 

Jonghyun and Ha Rin were both staggered on how Eunhyuk is fighting back for the very first time though he was also surprised by his own actions deep inside.

 

“This is between Ha Rin and me, why in huh?” Jonghyun grunted in annoyance and glared at Eunhyuk.

 

“I can do whatever I want. Let’s go Ha Rin-ssi.” Eunhyuk said and grabbed Ha Rin by her wrist.

 

But Ha Rin didn’t budge and just looked at Eunhyuk. “Let’s go.” He muttered but Ha Rin let go from his firm grasp.

 

“Sorry, but I still have to stay here with him. You can go now if you want.” Ha Rin mumbled and pushed him away.

 

Eunhyuk looked at her one last time in disappointment as he didn’t expect her to be back on his side again and walked away.

 

“So? You shooed the nerd away, this means you’re getting back with me am I right?” Jonghyun asked in content.

 

Ha Rin shook her head. “No, in fact I shooed him away because I want to tell you again that we’re done, this is the last time I’m saying this, but yeah, we’re over.” She stated grimly.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t get the right words out of his mouth as he stood there frozen. “Be an that you are, but not to me.” She said as a wrap up and left.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“I just don’t get why she still chose him in the end instead of me.” I said as I was on the phone with Donghae after school that night.

 

“I didn’t choose anyone. In fact, I got things over with between Jonghyun and me if that’s what you want to hear.” I heard Ha Rin’s voice say.

 

I looked around the living room and there she was already approaching me with a sad look on her face.

 

“I’ll call you later dude. Bye.” I said quickly and hung up the phone.

 

“And you’re upset?” I asked her as she sat down beside me her face sulking.

 

She didn’t say anything but gave me a what-kind-of-question-was-that look instead. My eyes roamed around as I tried to think of something to cheer her up.

 

“Show her the side of you that she hasn’t seen before.” My thoughts advised and smirked played on my lips as I finally came up with an idea.

 

“Get dressed, we’re going somewhere.” I said in a commanding tone just like how she does all the time.

 

“What? Like right now? No, I’m tired.” Ha Rin whined.

 

“Its my turn to say this to you, just do what I say, no arguments.” I told her sounding as demanding as her.

 

Ha Rin grinned. “Wow! You’re doing it better than I do. Fine, wait for me here.” She said and went up to her room to change.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---