Pretty Kid Queenka

Tamed And Untamed

[Way For Love – Super Junior]

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“WAKE UP!” I screamed as loud as I can trying to wake my intoxicated friends up at 3am in the morning scattered around the floor in my living room.

 

“Unnie! Oppa!” I shook both Min Young unnie and Leeteuk oppa at the same time since they were lying on the floor close to each other.

 

“Hmmm… five more minutes…” Leeteuk oppa mumbled and was about to wrap his arm around Min Young unnie’s waist.

 

“No oppa! Time to go home!” I said and slapped his arm hard that shocked Min Young unnie and sat up quickly.

 

“Ow!” Min Young unnie winced in pain instantly and placed a hand on her head.

 

“Are you okay Min Young-ah?!” Leeteuk oppa was alarmed and had his hand on her shoulder instantly in concern.

 

“Headache. Send me home oppa, please?” Min Young unnie pleaded in a cute voice.

 

“What’s going on?” Kangin oppa sat up half-awake with Ae Rin by his side rubbing her eyes.

 

“Nothing much oppa, though I think you guys have to go now.” I told him factually.

 

“Right, come on Ae Rin. I’ll drive you home.” Kangin oppa said and stood up as he held hands with Ae Rin helping her to stand up.

 

“Don’t forget about me.” Min Gi said in a low voice and stood up about to fall but Kangin oppa was fast enough to help her.

 

“Now we’re down to this punk.” I said and immediately Leeteuk oppa and Kangin oppa pulled Kyuhyun oppa up together.

 

“It was nice meeting all of you.” I heard nerdy loner’s voice and I tilted my head to see him by the table gathering the glasses we had used earlier.

 

“The feeling is mutual.” Kangin oppa told him with a smile as I walked with my friends to the main door.

 

“Remember what we told you alright?” Leeteuk oppa said with a grin and I saw nerdy loner gave him a firm nod.

 

After closing the door and I turned and looked at him in suspicion. “What is he talking about?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

 

He stood up straight with the tray of glasses on his hands. “He said you’ll be the one to clean these.” He told me with a smirk.

 

I widened my eyes instantly. “A-a-are you sure about that?” I stammered in disbelief since he said it was what Leeteuk oppa had told him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you. No, I’ll TEACH you.” He said with emphasis.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“I have a better idea! Show me how its done first and then we’ll see what can I do from there.” Ms. Queenka suggested as she came in the kitchen.

 

She stood by the sink as I set the glasses on it and she was happily eating the pint of ice cream her friends had brought her.

 

“Alright, first, you have to open the tap and rinse the glasses with water to take away the dirt on it.” I started on explaining.

 

“And—“

 

“Hmm… this is really delicious! I just love ice cream!” She exclaimed all of a sudden in so much delight.

 

I shook my head. “Are you listening Ms. Queenka?” I asked her.

 

She looked up naively leaving the spoon in . “What? I didn’t hear you clearly, explain again.” She said.

 

I looked at her as she scooped again and fed herself. “A kid queenka.” I murmured to myself as I remembered one of the things her friends had told me.

 

—FLASHBACK—

 

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi.” I heard one of Ms. Queenka’s friends called out for me as I set my foot on the first floor and was about to go to the dining table.

 

I looked at them nervously. “Come and join us for a little chat.” The guy named Kangin said nicely.

 

I hesitated since I’m not used to being around with kingkas like them alone after how Jonghyun and his gang treats me.

 

“Don’t be afraid, we’re not like Jonghyun and his gang, they’re worse than us.” The guy who approached me earlier said in reassurance.

 

“You know them too?” I asked as my foot walked towards them eventually.

 

“Of course we do, but we didn’t call you here to talk about those immature jerks.” Kyuhyun said as I sat down in opposite the three of them.

 

“Then?”

 

“Let me ask you one thing first, you know what our names are right?” Kyuhyun assumed.

 

“Yes I do, you’re Leeteuk, Kangin and Kyuhyun. I’ve known your names and who you were since you’re the previous kingkas of the school though its my first time knowing who’s who.” I explained quickly.

 

“You really are a nerd; you say things in a very detailed way.” Leeteuk said and smirked.

 

“I don’t know if that’s a compliment or an insult but thanks anyway Leeteuk-ssi.” I said and they began to laugh.

 

They stopped and gave each other a firm nod which made me confused for a moment not knowing what’s coming next.

 

“We never expected that you and our Ha Rin would live together like this.” Leeteuk said.

 

“You would think that Ha Rin’s a rude, mean and a spoiled brat type of girl, but above all that she’s still a kid.” Kangin said with a smile.

 

“And that’s one thing other people like you doesn’t know about her, all they do is judge her by what they see on the outside.” Kyuhyun said and looked at me.

 

I shot them a bewildered look. “W-why are telling me all these?” I questioned them.

 

“Well its obvious to us that both of you would always argue whenever you see each other, so we’re giving you a little background about her.” Kangin clarified.

 

“You just have to bear with her flaws and shortcomings; I assure you that you’ll live in peace.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“But there’s one thing you have to know, she may have all the bad traits a girl could have and only thinks about herself most of the time.” Leeteuk began in a serious tone.

 

“She cares for the people close to her, like us for instance. And to top all of that up, she’s pretty.” Leeteuk said with a smile.

 

“Very pretty indeed.” Kangin and Kyuhyun agreed in unison.

 

“And we agree with both of your parents actually, you really do need each other.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Why do you say so?” I asked and eyed them one by one.

 

“You’re a nerd right? You should figure it out on your own.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“And once you did, please promise us that you’ll be good to our Ha Rin alright? Have a lot of patience. Understand?” Kangin said in a threatening tone.

 

I lowered my head to avoid their death glares on me. “I don’t understand.” I said truthfully because I’m really clueless about what they’re telling me right now.

 

“Just promise us!” Kyuhyun demanded in a raised voice.

 

“Y-y-yes sir!” I stuttered in fear.

 

“Good boy.” Leeteuk said and when I look up to face them they’re smiling at me satisfied.

 

“We wish you a lot of luck though. We know its hard to live with her.” Kangin told me with an encouraging nod.

 

“Yeah right.” I muttered and gave out a frustrated sigh which made them laugh out loud.

 

 

—END OF FLASHBACK—

 

“YAH! Are you still there?!” She screamed and snapped her fingers in front of me.

 

“Y-yes.” I said and continued on cleaning the glasses.

 

“I think you can do that on your own now, I’ve seen enough. Bye!” She said and walked fast way from the kitchen.

 

-

-

 

After I was done from washing the glasses and was about to go to my room but took I halt when I sighted a sleeping figure on the couch in the living room.

 

An idea popped into my mind quickly and I rushed to my room to get something that she would need.

 

I rushed up and down the stairs with care and walked to the living room and stood in front of her.

 

I draped the blankets over her since this house is centralized, she would freeze to death if I would leave her without it.

 

Unconsciously I kneeled down and watched her sleep. “How can you look so calm while you sleep when all you do is to argue with me all the time?” I thought out loud.

 

“She cares for the people close to her, like us for instance. And to top all of that up, she’s pretty.”

 

“Very pretty indeed.”

 

It replayed on my mind all of a sudden as I observe her more. “Pretty? M-maybe you are.” I whispered in admission.

 

I knocked my head lightly and stood up. “What am I saying? You’re just tired Lee Hyukjae, its nearly 4am in the morning, you should sleep.” I scolded myself.

 

I walked away from her and went to my room. “4am? This is the first time I would sleep this late. Wow!” I said out loud in amazement and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---