Complaints And Sentiments

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 나란 사람 (Your Eyes) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Look at this, I came home before you did.” Ha Rin said as Eunhyuk entered the house around 7:00 in the evening.

 

Eunhyuk was silent and ignored her as she stood up from sitting on the couch and he was walking to the stairs.

 

“Did you send your quiz bee partner home safely?” Ha Rin asked monotonously.

 

“Why? Were you sent home by your kingka too?” Eunhyuk questioned back just as cold as her voice and looked at her.

 

“I asked you first! But you don’t have to answer it since its kind of obvious because that comes next after the date right?” Ha Rin insisted.

 

“What date?” Eunhyuk asked in puzzlement.

 

“Oh don’t pretend like you didn’t see me at the coffee shop earlier! You were there, on a date with your quiz bee partner!” Ha Rin exclaimed.

 

“It wasn’t a date, we wanted to review there as a change of environment! But it was distracting since a couple was showing too much public display of affection.” Eunhyuk stated and glared at her in accusation.

 

“Laughing hysterically like a lunatic was distracting too! And you called that reviewing? I don’t think so!” Ha Rin pointed out in a raised voice.

 

“So what?! At least I’m not someone who cut classes for two weeks straight! Don’t think I didn’t notice that Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

Ha Rin was speechless as she was guilty on that. “Just because you’re with the kingka doesn’t mean you have to follow everything he says!” He added in bitterness.

 

“Can’t you see he’s a very bad influence to you?!” Eunhyuk cried out as he unconsciously took a step towards her.

 

“And what? You’re the good influence and not him?” Ha Rin asked as she moved a step closer to him too.

 

“Yes!” Eunhyuk’s subconscious mind screamed inside him. This time he was the one silent.

 

“Besides, you don’t have the right to say who’s good or bad for me; Especially if we haven’t talked to each for almost what, two weeks.” Ha Rin reminded him.

 

“That’s because you’re always out of the house, even for breakfast!” Eunhyuk yelled out.

 

“You aren’t cooking for us anymore! How will you expect me to eat breakfast here if there’s no food?” Ha Rin exclaimed in fury.

 

“You don’t help me on the cleaning too! I’ve been doing everything on my own when we should be helping each other!” Eunhyuk shouted in anger.

 

They were glaring at each other and didn’t even realize how close they are from each other since they were taking unconscious steps towards each other.

 

“Are you done with your complaints Ms. Queenka?” Eunhyuk asked her.

 

“How about your sentiments, have you said enough for the night?” Ha Rin questioned back.

 

No one dared to speak and instead they’re only gazing at each other’s eyes with anger, disappointment, and frustration mixed into one.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---