Where To?

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“YAH! They’re on their way already! Clear their area! Come on!” One student shouted out informing his other classmates by the door.

 

“Girls come on! Do you want to get in trouble?!” A concerned one asked the four girls sitting in a relaxed manner.

 

There was an instant silence as four girls entered their classroom with their head held up high showing authority.

 

“Oy! What do you think are you doing in MY seat?! Screw off! Or else…” She threatened and glared at the girl on her seat.

 

“Relax Ha Rin-ah, these girls would want something else from us I assume?” Ha Rin’s friend suggested and raised an eyebrow.

 

“Oohh! That sounds exciting Min Young unnie! Don’t you think so Ae Rin-ah?” Ha Rin and Min Young’s friend said earnestly.

 

“I agree Min Gi unnie! Let’s do this?” Ae Rin said and smirked evilly as she walked towards where the four other girls are sitting.

 

“I’m sorry Ha Rin-ssi. We’ll go now.” The four girls said in unison and ran off their classroom in horror.

 

“That’s what happens to people who go against OUR rules! Understand?!” Ha Rin yelled out informing all their other classmates who just nodded their heads in fright.

 

“Good to know.” Ha Rin muttered and smiled in triumphant and stood by the door with Min Young.

 

Something caught Ha Rin’s attention a few meters away from where she was standing and crossed her arms in interest.

 

“What’s going on there?” She asked Min Young in curiosity.

 

Min Young gazed at her friend’s direction. “It must be one of the gangs bullying someone again.” She told her.

-

-

 

“Do you want it the hard way Lee Hyukjae?”

 

“W-what do you want Jonghyun?” Eunhyuk asked in fear and looked at each of Jonghyun’s gang.

 

“As usual, give us your money!” Jonghyun demanded and one of his friends pushed Eunhyuk on the floor harshly.

 

“Very smooth Joon.” Jonghyun praised him and gave Joon a high-five.

 

Eunhyuk winced in pain. “Are you crying now Eunhyuk? Poor baby!” Jonghyun’s friend muttered and kicked Eunhyuk.

 

“You’re learning well Kai.” One commented and patted Kai on his shoulder.

 

“I got that from you Wooyoung hyung.” Kai told Wooyoung gratefully.

 

The school bell suddenly rang. “Aigoo! That’s what we get from talking too much!” One of the guys from Jonghyun’s gang said.

 

“You didn’t even help Yang Yoseob!” Jonghyun said and smacked his friend’s head in annoyance and walked off leaving Eunhyuk on the floor.

 

He stood up and rubbed off the dirt that got on his pants and his polo shirt. “I’m late!” Eunhyuk said and rushed to his classroom as the start of the classes in the afternoon.

 

-

-

 

“Unnie! Aren’t you going to answer your phone? Its been ringing for like forever now.” Min Gi asked Ha Rin as the four of them are lounging by Ha Rin’s luxurious car after school.

 

“It’s just my mom calling. Answer it if you want.” Ha Rin said uninterested and handed her phone to Min Gi.

 

Min Young got it and gave it back to Ha Rin. “YOU have to answer it dongsaeng. Come on.” She commanded and Ha Rin pressed answer reluctantly.

 

“What now?” She asked her mom impassively.

 

“Where do you want me to go?” Ha Rin asked with her eyes widened and her friends eyed her expectantly.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---