Girl And Guy Versions

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“Hyoyeon-ah, let’s go? I’m starving!” Yuri whined as they got out from their room for lunch.

 

“You two can go first. I-I have to drop by at the library to do a research.” Hyoyeon made up.

 

“Research? About what exactly? Why don’t—“

 

“Of course we wouldn’t know, it’s a research about “Eat Lunch With Eunhyuk” am I right? Right?” Sooyoung friend.

 

Hyoyeon blushed instantly as an admission. “Alright! Well, good luck with that!” Yuri cheered on and winked at Hyoyeon as she waved at her friends and walked off.

 

After waiting for five minutes Eunhyuk came out of their room for lunch and found Hyoyeon standing by the hallways with a warm smile on her face.

 

“Hyoyeon-ssi! What are you doing here?” Eunhyuk asked her curiously as he stood in front of her.

 

“Well, I was wondering if you could join me for lunch right now. Will that be okay?” Hyoyeon questioned him in a straightforward manner.

 

Eunhyuk widened his eyes as he was shock upon her invitation. “Oh, what for? Do you need help with something?” He asked.

 

“No, no, just lunch. That’s if you’re not busy or anything, I would understand if you can’t.” Hyoyeon reassured him.

 

Eunhyuk smiled. “Right, let’s eat lunch then!” He exclaimed which made Hyoyeon smile from ear to ear.

 

As the two walked along the hallway they would pass by Ha Rin and Jonghyun who were also walking together to the opposite side.

 

Eunhyuk and Ha Rin met eyes and seemed to have stared at each other for a moment.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Hi guys! Sorry if I was late, I—“

 

“Why is he with you?” Leeteuk oppa cut me off and eyed Jonghyun who was standing beside me with hate.

 

“Since you guys are all here, Jonghyun wants to apologize to all of you and to me too.” I told all my friends as our oppadeul came to visit us here in school for lunch.

 

“Let’s sit down first.” I said and Jonghyun sat down beside me and I felt that he was nervous.

 

I nudged him and gave him a knowing glance. Jonghyun nodded firmly and cleared his throat.

 

“First, I want to say sorry for being a jerk towards Ha Rin. I was wrong and I admit that.” Jonghyun began and I intend to listen to every word he’ll say.

 

And as I looked at my friends they seemed to be interested and waited for him to say more.

 

“I want ask your permission if I could still date Ha Rin, because this time I really want us to work.” He said and gazed at me with sincerity.

 

My friends looked from Jonghyun and then to me as if checking my own reaction about what he just said.

 

“Don’t ask us, Ha Rin should be the one answering that. Dongsaeng?” Min Young unnie spoke up and all their attention was on me now.

 

“Please just make decisions base on how you really feel and not what others will tell you to, its your heart and not theirs.” My subconscious mind remembered what Eunhyuk told me last night.

 

As I think about it my eyes roamed around the cafeteria on its own accord and there I found him with his girl version.

 

He noticed me looking at him and he gave me a small smile. I gave him the exact same expression.

 

I breathed out heavily and faced my friends and Jonghyun. I can’t get the right words out of my mouth so I just gave him a small smile instead.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Don’t get jealous, don’t get jealous, and don’t get jealous.” Eunhyuk chanted as he had both of his hands on the wall by the restrooms.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi?” He then heard that sweet familiar voice called out his name.

 

He stood straight and looked up to see Ha Rin standing by him, luckily the restrooms are far from the hallways and the students no one will see them there.

 

“Are you okay? Where are you going?” Ha Rin asked in concern as she noticed him with his bag.

 

“I’m cutting classes.” Eunhyuk answered her monotonously.

 

“What? But you just did yesterday, you—“

 

“Move, I need to go, now.” Eunhyuk shooed her away with his eyebrows knitted together and walked off leaving Ha Rin dumbfounded.

 

“Did he just walk out on me? and he’s cutting classes again? What’s going on with him?” Ha Rin wandered out loud and frowned.

 

She then smirked. “At least now he knows how to break some school rules and he answered me back arrogantly.” She told herself that finally he’s learning something from her.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---