Painful Nightmare

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Twins (Knock Out) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“I’m hungry!” I said as I felt my stomach grumble late at night since I was busy talking on the phone non-stop.

 

Kyuhyun oppa chuckled. “Then go and eat Ha Rin-ah.” He said.

 

“I will! So I have to go now. Bye oppa!” I said and was about to hung up the phone.

 

“Don’t go to sleep after you eat okay? Digest it well first!” Kyuhyun oppa said as a reminder.

 

“Yes I will! Good night oppa!” I said and hung up the phone after our half an hour conversation even if all we had talked about was how he’s good at playing Starcraft.

 

I was about to go downstairs when I heard a painful cry all of a sudden which made me took a detour instead.

 

I walked slowly towards his room and I opened it carefully leaving a little space for myself to peek in.

 

“He’s crying on his sleep?” I asked myself and listened to him weep more.

 

“He must be having a nightmare.” I told myself in a whisper and had to admit that I felt how hurt he must be on his dream based on how he is crying.

 

I closed his door and went downstairs shaking off the thoughts that are formed in my mind upon hearing him cry.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Stupid nerd!” Jonghyun said in a raised voice and punched Eunhyuk hard on the face at the abandoned building near their school which served at his gang’s hideout.

 

Eunhyuk felt the pain and sat on the floor as the corner of his lips began to bleed badly.

 

Wooyoung and Joon began to kick him on both sides of his body alternately with smirks plastered on their faces enjoying the moment.

 

“W-w-what did I do?” Eunhyuk stuttered nervously.

 

Jonghyun laughed sarcastically for a moment then frowned annoyingly. “Tell him Kai.” He commanded and gave Kai a look who was standing behind him.

 

“This stands as a warning and an introduction to ourselves since we assumed you never took notice of our presence in our school.” Kai explained.

 

“I-I-I don’t even know who you are.” Eunhyuk managed to say and was about to stand up enduring the pain but Jonghyun punched him again.

 

“That’s exactly why you’re here! For you to know us! And if you step on our way, you’ll be dead, like now!” Joon said in a raised voice.

 

Wooyoung kneeled in front of Eunhyuk and grabbed his face harshly. “Do you understand now, Lee Hyukjae?” He asked.

 

Eunhyuk kept quiet and grunted in pain instead trying to move away from Joon and Wooyoung who’s on both of his side.

 

“UNDERSTAND?!” Jonghyun shouted loudly and gave Wooyoung and Joon a firm nod. Instantly, they kicked Eunhyuk again heartlessly.

 

“Y-y-yes.” Eunhyuk said and lowered his head.

 

“Okay, that’s enough for us. For now. So watch out okay?” Jonghyun said and walked off.

 

“What’s up? Did I miss the fun?!” Yoseob asked upon entering the scene.

 

“Yes you did! Let’s go!” Jonghyun said as he smacked Yoseob’s head and put his arm around his shoulder.

 

Wooyoung, Joon and Kai followed the two quickly leaving Eunhyuk by himself bleeding and badly beaten.

 

Eunhyuk woke up from his deep sleep all sweaty in the middle of the night just to realize that everything flashbacked in his dream.

 

A tear began to escape his swollen eyes as he didn’t know that he’d been crying on his sleep.

 

He couldn’t help it and started to cry again since he’s also someone that cries easily whether its about something painful or not.

 

“Why did I have to meet those guys that way?” He asked himself and cried even more hugging his knees together.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---