Merged

Tamed And Untamed

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“It’s already late. Where could she be?” I wondered out loud as I read more of my revision notes here in the living room sitting on the floor with my strawberry milk beside me.

 

As if someone had answered my question, Ms. Queenka just arrived with a big smile on her face as she closed the door.

 

“You were out of the house for almost twelve hours Ms. Queenka.” I muttered.

 

She was startled as she tilted her head to face me and she began to frown. “And you were studying for almost twelve hours nerdy loner.” She said and sat on the couch.

 

I ignored her comment. “Where were you?” I asked curiously.

 

“I told you this morning before I left that I’ll be at Min Young unnie’s house.” She told me.

 

“But you were already being a nerd that early, so you didn’t pay attention to what I said.” She added and laughed.

 

“Very funny.” I said sarcastically and knitted my eyebrows together at my notes not looking at her.

 

"I had a good day and I don't want to ruin it by arguing with you. Good night!" Harin stated and stormed off to her room upstairs.

 

"What could've happened that she wasn't up for an argument?" I wandered.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

“Please tell me what we’re doing here early in the morning?” Yoseob whined as he pouted standing in between Kai and Wooyoung by their school gates.

 

“On a Monday.” He added quickly.

 

“We’re waiting for Ha Rin and her friends.” Wooyoung informed him firmly.

 

“But why can’t Jonghyun just do it alone? Can I just go home and sleep more?” Yoseob complained and stomped his feet like a little boy.

 

“Bear with it, besides its one of the best strategies to give the school a hint about Jonghyun and Ha Rin’s relationship.” Joon explained more.

 

“Its Jonghyun-Ha Rin relationship not Yoseob’s.” Yoseob pointed out whining more.

 

“Hyung! Will you please stop that, you act like you’re the youngest here and not me. Act your age!” Kai scolded him.

 

Yoseob smacked Kai’s head quickly. “Yah! I’m still older! You can’t disrespect me like that!” He clarified.

 

“But Kai has a point Yoseob, stop acting like a kid because you’re not, please.” Jonghyun said in annoyance.

 

“But—“

 

“Just shut up!” Jonghyun stated in an irritated voice. Yoseob lowered his head and pressed his lips in a thin line in silence immediately.

 

“They’re here!” Kai mentioned and Jonghyun lead the way to where Ha Rin is with her friends who got out from her car.

 

“Jonghyun?” Ha Rin was shocked to see him already right in front of her flashing a smile.

 

“Let’s go in.” Jonghyun said and they began to walk inside the school together with their friends towing behind them.

 

Almost at the same time, Eunhyuk arrived and frowned as the kingkas and queenkas of their school went inside.

 

"Why is she with him again?!" He wandered and frowned at the sight of Jonghyun and Ha Rin together and eventually made his way to his own classroom a few meters behind them.

 

"You waited for me?" Ha Rin asked as she was walking by Jonghyun's side through their school's hallways.

 

She was oblivious to the whispers of their schoolmates as they watched the kingkas and queenkas of their school walking together as one group.

 

"Yes, because you didn't want me to pick you up from your house since you still had breakfast with your friends, as you said." Jonghyun whispered in her ear pulling her closer to him by the waist.

 

She widened her eyes as she was aware of their closeness. They finally took a halt by her classroom door.

 

Ha Rin’s friends went in leaving her alone with Jonghyun and his friends standing behind him.

 

"Here's your stop." Jonghyun said with a smile and stood in front of her placing one hand on the wall.

 

"Thanks but you—“

 

Ha Rin was silenced as Jonghyun placed a finger on her lips and inched his face closer to hers.

 

"Your welcome." He said softly with a wink and walked his way to his class with his friends following him behind.

 

Ha Rin breathed out and went to her seat with her friends eyeing her expectantly most especially Min Gi and Ae Rin.

 

"What did he say?!" Ae Rin questioned earnestly.

 

"Nothing much." Ha Rin said simply.

 

"We totally made a scene earlier! Didn't you notice our schoolmates watching us as we walk?!" Min Gi exclaimed in confidence.

 

"They always do, but what’s new this time?" Ha Rin asked naively.

 

"Of you course you wouldn't know, Jonghyun and you were whispering to yourselves like no one's around." Min Young stated factually.

 

Ha Rin lowered her head in guilt. "What were they saying?" She questioned curiously.

 

"Our queenkas and kingkas had merged! OMO!" Ae Rin began.

 

"Aigoo! Jonghyun-ssi and Ha Rin-ssi makes a good couple!" Min Gi added.

 

"Are they dating?!" Min Gi and Ae Rin imitated at the same time and looked at Ha Rin with a cheeky smile.

 

Ha Rin then looked at Min Young. "Yes dongsaeng, exactly the same." Min Young confirmed.

 

"At least they know now, I have a feeling that they'll be seeing more of us together with Jonghyun and his friends." Ha Rin muttered and held her chin up.

 

"So we have to be with them most of the time now?" Min Young asked with disappointment in her voice.

 

Ha Rin noticed this. "Why unnie? Do you have problems with them?" She asked.

 

"Not really. I just don't like them; I would still prefer Leeteuk oppa, Kangin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa over them." Min Young said.

 

"You're just biased unnie!" Ha Rin, Min Gi and Ae Rin exclaimed in unison.

 

"OF COURSE NOT!" Min Young denied with her eyes wide open.

 

"YES YOU ARE!" The younger ones insisted.

 

"No." Min Young said firmly in a serious voice.

 

"Look! Teukie oppa calling!" Ae Rin cried out and pointed at Min Young phone on top of her armchair.

 

"What?! Hello oppa?" Min Young quickly answered and put her phone on her ear but realized that there's no one on the other line.

 

Ha Rin, Min Gi, and Ae Rin laughed at her and stuck their tongues out at her.

 

“Who’s not bias now?” Ha Rin teased Min Young more with a smirk.

 

“Aiiisshh! Whatever!” Min Young sighed in frustration and sat quietly on her chair.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---