Rumored Couple

Tamed And Untamed

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

I arrived home late on a Wednesday night and as I entered the house I sighted her sitting on the dining table with all her books in front of her.

 

I smiled. “Studying diligently I assume?” I questioned and approached her.

 

She didn’t answer without looking up to see me. “Are you okay?” I asked in a concerned voice.

 

No response. Instead, she gathered all her books together and went up the stairs completely ignoring my presence.

 

“Are you mad?” I questioned cautiously.

 

I heard her heaved out a sigh, looked back at me glaring angrily. She stomped her feet and went straight to her room.

 

“She is mad.” I muttered softly and lowered my head thinking of what I did to make her mad at me.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Thanks dude! I’ll just see you later after school.” Eunhyuk said and was about to go out of Donghae’s car but he stopped him.

 

“What?” Eunhyuk asked and faced his friend with a horrified look on.

 

“What kind of a jerk would put all that up there?!” Donghae questioned in anger and turn his engine off and went out of his car flaring up.

 

Eunhyuk directed his gaze onto where his friend was looking at and he too had the same terrified expression on upon seeing what it was.

 

He exhaled in both fury and frustration as he followed Donghae inside his school. “WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!” Donghae screamed along the ways that startled all the students crowding around the bulletin board.

 

“Oh! That must be him on the picture with that nerd.”

 

“He’s hot! Too bad he’s taken, not by a girl like us but a guy like him. Gosh!”

 

“I wonder if Ha Rin-ssi knows about this. I really thought they were the couple.”

 

Murmuring erupted everywhere loud enough for Eunhyuk and Donghae to hear each word the students utter clearly as they were standing beside each other.

 

“SHUT THE UP! ALL OF YOU!” Donghae yelled out much louder this time glaring at everyone around them.

 

“YAH! WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!” A female voice asked in a raised voice and everyone knew whose voice it was and silence fell.

 

The students parted like the red sea giving adequate space for the queenkas to walk through as they came from the back gates of the school.

 

“WHAT IS ALL OF THIS—“ Ha Rin cut herself off as she looked around and found pictures posted all around the hallway from the bulletin board up to the school’s front gates.

 

There she knew what’s going on and laid eyes on Eunhyuk and Donghae in both pity and hesitant confusion.

 

She eyed each and every one of the students a glare of suspicion. “Who is behind this ?!” She demanded with both rage and authority.

 

“Please step forward, we’re giving you this one chance.” Min Young spoke up as she was affected by the matter too as it involved Donghae.

 

“Now the queenkas are on their side too?”

 

“That nerd is lucky enough that he got a good guy and now the queenkas too?”

 

“Nerd with two personas, he can be with a guy and a girl at the same time. Wow!”

 

More whispering filled the hallway. Eunhyuk had enough and ran off escaping all the degrading words coming from his schoolmates.

 

Donghae was about to follow him but then, “Go on! Follow your lover and comfort him!” Another comment was heard.

 

Min Young held him tight by his wrist. Ha Rin was about to go instead but Donghae clutched on her wrist to stop her too.

 

“No don’t. He would prefer to be alone more at a time like this.” Donghae said in an obvious sad tone of voice.

 

Ha Rin nodded firmly. “And now for these nosy brats of hell…” She paused and faced all the students still hanging around the hallway with expectant eyes.

 

“SCRAM!” She cried out and in an instant the students disappeared in a blink of her eye.

 

“Okay, now. Why don’t we do something productive?” Ae Rin stated and all her friends’ attention including Donghae’s was on her now.

 

“Clear out all these inappropriate pictures ourselves.” She suggested which brought shock to all of her friends.

 

“Did that really come from you Ae Rin-ah?” Min Gi was the first one to react.

 

“What? I prefer doing something instead of just staring at you guys.” Ae Rin pointed out.

 

“Count me in. I’ll do anything for Eunhyuk at this point.” Ha Rin muttered and began to take out photos on the bulletin board.

 

“I’m willing to help too if its for Eunhyuk.” A female voice was then heard from a distance.

 

They all turned their heads at the same time to see who the owner of the voice was. Ha Rin frowned by the sight of her.

 

“Wasn’t I clear when I said SCRAM?!” Ha Rin asked with emphasis raising her eyebrow at her.

 

“Oh you did? I’m sorry. We weren’t as nosy as the others. Did that disappoint you Ha Rin-ssi?” Hyoyeon questioned with confidence and a smirk on her lips.

 

The queenkas were shocked on how she answered her as it was the first time she actually talked back at Ha Rin like that.

 

Ha Rin didn’t back down and even held her chin up raising an eyebrow at her. “Actually, it didn’t. I’m glad you just came. So I could do this, right in front of your face.” She stated and step towards her.

 

“SCRAM! I don’t need a girly nerd like you here! We can do this on our own!” She spat at her with a death glare.

 

It startled Hyoyeon and her friends behind her. “Girls! Cut it out. You may have your issues but set that aside for now because these pictures are a lot and we totally need to work together for this.” Donghae proposed and squeezed himself between Ha Rin and Hyoyeon.

 

“Donghae oppa’s right dongsaeng, we need all the help we could get if we really want to take all these out.” Min Young spoke up agreeing with Donghae.

 

Ha Rin sighed in defeat. “Fine. Help. But stay as far as you can. I don’t really like your presence around me.” She stated and gave Hyoyeon a one last glare and went on taking out the pictures.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---