Homework Help

Tamed And Untamed

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

As soon as I arrived at the house I went straight to my room’s bathroom. “Better clean these wounds if I don’t want people to notice it, most especially Ms. Queenka.” I told myself on the mirror.

 

“Another broken glasses, good thing I have reserved ones in my drawer.” I said as I removed my glasses from my face and threw it on the bin.

 

I took out all the things I need which I got from the drugstore I dropped by from before heading home after school.

 

“I should be used to the pain by now. Arggh! It still stings.” I said as I started on tending to my wounds on my own.

 

-

-

 

After almost 20 minutes, I’m finally done. I rinse my hands on the sink and threw all the rubbish on the bin and went out of my bathroom.

 

“Aiiissshh!” I heard her scream from downstairs.

 

“She’s already here?” I asked myself as I went out of my room.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Aiisshh!” Ha Rin cried out as she tore the paper from her notebook and threw it on the floor as she was doing her homework on the dining table.

 

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow since he saw what she just did as he set foot on the floor from upstairs with his books on his hand.

 

“Need help?” Eunhyuk offered in a kind voice completely forgetting what Jonghyun had done to him so Ha Rin won’t notice anything strange about him.

 

Ha Rin had her eyebrows furrowed together in frustration as she looked up at him. “I…”

 

“Just say yes! You definitely need his help on this homework!” Her subconscious mind screamed inside her.

 

As she was trying to think about it in silence, she didn’t notice that Eunhyuk was already sitting beside her.

 

“This is simple Physics Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk muttered and looked at Ha Rin’s scribbled notes in concentration.

 

Ha Rin blinked confusion. “Who cares? Besides, did I say that I need your help?” She asked him.

 

“No, but looking at all these, you need it. I’m asking you again, I’ll help you or you’ll die tonight being frustrated at a simple—“

 

“Shut up and just flippin’ teach me!” Ha Rin intercepted him and accepted his help eventually.

 

Eunhyuk grinned. “I thought so.” He said and began to write out the formula on a clean sheet on her notebook.

 

“Here’s the formula.” Eunhyuk said sounding serious.

 

Ha Rin peeked at her notebook but she can’t see it clearly since its nearer Eunhyuk and he was sitting a bit far from her.

 

“Would you please move your chair closer to me? I can’t see what you’ve written there.” Ha Rin told him.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t answer but looked at her in both confusion and surprise instead. Ha Rin then frowned. “I don’t bite.” She reassured him sarcastically.

 

With that, Eunhyuk moved his chair and their much closer this time. Ha Rin took her notebook and looked at the formula and frowned even more.

 

"What on earth are these?" She asked him in bewilderment.

 

“As you see on this pyramid, D stands for density, m stands for Mass and V stands for Volume.”  Eunhyuk began but Ha Rin kept quiet as she was gazing at him in awe as he went on explaining the formula.

 

"He talks like an expert on this." Ha Rin muttered in her mind as she was amazed and began to look at his face unconsciously since its only a few meters away from hers.

 

"Eyes check, nose check, lips check." She said still in her thoughts as she looked at him carefully.

 

She widened her eyes upon realization. "What the hell am I doing? Checking this nerdy loner out?!" She scolded her thoughts and knocked her head lightly.

 

"Do you understand now Ha Rin-ssi?" Eunhyuk questioned her after his detailed explanation.

 

This question made her come back to reality and gave him a confused look. "What was it again?" She asked coolly and glued her eyes on her notebook for distraction.

 

Eunhyuk heaved out a sigh. “Let’s do this again shall we? Look at the pyramid carefully.” He commanded and pointed at the pyramid he drawn on her notebook and explained again.

 

-

-

-

 

“Ha Rin-ssi! For the nth time, for you to get the mass you just have to multiply the value of density and volume.” Eunhyuk said in a raised voice.

 

“We’ve been doing this for almost two hours now and you keep on getting it wrong! Please focus Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk added in a more calmed voice this time.

 

“Screw this! I’ve had enough!” Ha Rin exclaimed in exasperation and dropped her pen on the table.

 

“What? No! We won’t stop until you do it all correctly.” Eunhyuk said and write out another example for her to work on.

 

“But I’ve done some already! I’ll be fine with that!” Ha Rin whined and pouted like a little girl lowering her head.

 

Eunhyuk turned his head and looked at her and a smile appeared on his lips out of the blue upon gazing at her.

 

Ha Rin looked up to him and he quickly looked away to avoid her. “I’ve got a better idea!” She exclaimed in excitement.

 

“What is it?” Eunhyuk asked her. Ha Rin was silent and just smirked at him mischievously.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---

What could be in our Queenka's mind? Hmm. :"> ♥

-MARIEgelica ♥