Clumsy Nerd

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Perhaps Love – Howl and J]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“All the dishes are cleaned and we already had our breakfast which I admit I had missed.” Ha Rin said in content.

 

“Help me with the groceries we bought, come.” Eunhyuk commanded her all of a sudden as he was getting all the food out of the plastic bag.

 

“You really are getting comfortable of bossing me around are you now?” Ha Rin questioned him with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Sorry, I won’t—“

 

“Aigoo! Its okay, I never said I was mad about it alright?” She reassured her with a smile.

 

“Besides, we’ve been living together for I don’t know how long, how can you not be at ease with me?” She added factually as she cleared out one plastic bag.

 

“And you don’t mind?” Eunhyuk questioned cautiously and took a peek at her.

 

Ha Rin stopped and gave it a thought. “No, surprisingly.” She told him and smiled.

 

Eunhyuk grinned as he was overjoyed upon hearing her unexpected answer. “Done! Its Saturday today right? Let’s clean!” Ha Rin yelled out.

 

“Did that really come from you? You want to clean?” Eunhyuk asked in skepticism.

 

Ha Rin rolled her eyes and got her rug and her spray from the cabinet and came to the living room to start.

 

“Yes, she wants to clean.” Eunhyuk said and got his own equipment and followed her to the living room.

 

“I have to say that I miss cleaning this house with you.” Ha Rin stated as she was wiping the center table.

 

“And this house missed your cleaning too, two weeks was a long time.” Eunhyuk pointed out.

 

“Yeah, and do you know what else I missed doing?” Ha Rin asked him and gave out a mischievous grin.

 

“What?”

 

“This.” She said and began to spray on him laughing out loud.

 

“Now you want to play? Bring it on!” Eunhyuk threatened and got a spray of his own from the back pocket of his pants and sprayed on her too.

 

“YAH!” Ha Rin shouted and ran around the living room with one eye closed and kept on spraying at him.

 

“I won’t let you beat me on this!” Eunhyuk said determined and sprayed more chasing after her.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t notice but he suddenly trip over and knocked out the bucket of water at the center of the room.

 

The water spilled across the floor and he fell on the hard cold floor as he unconsciously pulled Ha Rin with him.

 

“Arrgghh.” Eunhyuk rumbled in pain.

 

When he opened his eyes Ha Rin was on top of him her eyes wide open at him. No one dared to speak as they began to gaze at each other’s eyes.

 

Eunhyuk let the moment go on and carefully looked at her face’s features more closely for the very first time.

 

“You got pretty eyes Ha Rin-ssi.” Eunhyuk mumbled in admiration as his heart began to pound loudly at his close contact with her.

 

“Well, I-I would like to say the same to you too Eunhyuk-ssi.” Ha Rin said softly.

 

They both gave out a shy smile still at the same position. Then something popped into Ha Rin’s mind.

 

She quickly unleashed herself from him and sat on the floor. “You were just injured. I forgot, are you okay?” She asked him in alarm as he also sat up in front of her.

 

“I…”

 

“Wait here, let me—“

 

Ha Rin was about to stand up but Eunhyuk stopped her by holding onto her wrist in a quite awkward manner.

 

“I-I-I’m fine. Just sit down Ha Rin-ssi.” He said and looked up at her.

 

Ha Rin smiled and sat back down in front of him. “You’re one clumsy nerd you know.” She told him and sprayed on him again with a grin on her face.

 

“Yeah right.” Eunhyuk muttered and sprayed on her too with a big smile on his lips.

 

Ha Rin stuck her tongue at him and fixed her eyes on him once again and he just stared back at her in silence.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---