Crashing Minds

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“Oww!” Eunhyuk and Ha Rin yelped in pain and as they opened their eyes they met each other’s gaze and scurried off a distance away as they knew how close they were.

 

“We literally slept on the floor?” Ha Rin asked aloud and looked around the room to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

“And our good friends left without even waking us up.” Eunhyuk muttered under his breath and lowered his head to conceal his flushing red face from her.

 

Eunhyuk then sighted a sticky note on his notebook. He took it out and Ha Rin peeked to see what was written on it.

 

You guys were sleeping soundly last night and didn’t want to disrupt your trip to your dream land, so we left without notice. But we had fun, thank you! See you when we see you. J

-Donghae and Min Young

 

“At least they cleaned our mess.” Ha Rin expressed as she observed the room which was tidy and dirt-free.

 

"They did that so we won't kick them out the next time they come crashing in without notice." Eunhyuk muttered factually.

 

"You got a point there." Ha Rin acknowledged and looked at him with a smile.

 

He stared back and they stayed sitting on the floor gazing in each other's eyes in silence.

Their reverie were interrupted as both their phones began ringing loudly.

 

Ha Rin got her phone from the table and Eunhyuk answered quickly as it was left on the couch.

 

"Okay." Ha Rin simply said and hung up.

 

"I'll meet you there." Eunhyuk mumbled and put the his phone in his pockets.

 

"That was Jonghyun/Its Hyoyeon." They both said in unison as they faced each other looking at each other's eyes.

 

"He's asking me out on a date today." She said in a whisper but enough for him to hear.

 

"And she wants to meet up with me at the library." He stated in a low voice.

 

"He'll probably take me to somewhere then send me back home, but I'm not sure about the time though." Ha Rin explained.

 

"She said she needs help about a research paper and maybe i'll back here afterwards." Eunhyuk elucidated.

 

"Okay, cool." Ha Rin said.

 

"We're okay right?" Eunhyuk asked cautiously.

 

"Sure, I'll go get ready. I'll just see you later tonight then?" Ha Rin muttered. Eunhyuk nodded with a small smile and Ha Rin came upstairs to her room.

 

 

End of No One's POV

 

-

-

-

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

 

"Do you have an idea what topic could be better for this one?" Hyoyeon asked as she showed me one of the books she borrowed here in our school's library.

 

"They are all researchable topics, it depends on your liking." I told her as I browsed through a history book.

 

"Yeah, but these books are a lot and I can't seem to find the right one." Hyoyeon stated.

 

"We've been looking everywhere and we're here for hours now and I still can't find anything." She said in frustration.

 

She began to explain the difference each book has and at the same time my thoughts began to wander off to someone else.

 

 

 

—FLASHBACK—

 

 

“I just like how things are now, how things are going between us.” I began as I stared back at her.

 

“We fight and annoy each other but this time its different, we know where we stand and as much as possible avoid going over the line.” I added quickly.

 

“I don’t know about you but I would want to keep things how they are now, I’d like to try.” I said and gave her a hopeful smile.

 

Ha Rin smiled. “Funny that you brought that up because I have the same thing in mind, if you’re willing to try then I am too.” She said truthfully.

 

“And believe me when I say this but I appreciate all the help you’re giving me, this homework for instance.” She added and looked straight in my eyes.

 

“I’m helping you because I want to, you need it especially now that I’ve grown to care about you.” I said softly.

 

And then I realized what I said, I quickly lowered my head and bit my lip.  “And I do care for you too Eunhyuk-ssi.” She muttered. My face lit up with a grin as I wasn’t expecting this from her.

 

“You do?” i asked again making sure that I didn’t mishear anything staring in her eyes. Ha Rin nodded and smiled at me genuinely as she stared back in my eyes.

 

—END OF FLASHBACK—

 

"Eunhyuk-ssi, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked in worry as she snapped her fingers at me.

 

"H-huh? Yeah. I'm good. Have you chosen a topic already?" I asked.

 

"I'm exhausting you huh?" Hyoyeon questioned in guilt.

 

I shook my head. "You know what, you should go home. I can manage this alone." Hyoyeon told me with a smile.

 

"But--"

 

"I'm fine, this is my paper anyway, not yours so I should be doing it on my own." Hyoyeon reassured me.

 

"You're sure?"

 

"100%. Thanks Eunhyuk-ssi." She said as I smiled back and walked off on my way home to Ms. Queenka that has been crashing my mind all along.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk's POV

 

 

Harin's POV

 

"Have I told you that you really look beautiful today?" Jonghyun said sweetly flashing me a smile as he opened the passenger door for me.

 

I got out and gave him a small smile. "Thank you." I said as he held onto my hand firmly.

 

"Tell me, what are we doing in a recording studio?" I asked curiously as we walked to the entrance of the building. He stayed silent and just kept a smile on his face.

 

"We already went to the mall, watched a movie and strolled around. Why here this time?" I enumerated and checked my watch for the time.

 

"And look at that, its already 6:00 in the evening." I exclaimed.

 

"Am I boring you that much that you're complaining right now?" He asked as we stopped by a door and faced me.

 

"No, its not that. I just don't get why we're in a place like this." I told him.

 

He smirked and opened the door and we both came in a soundproof room with a mic stand at the center and a player on the right side.

 

"Stand there." He commanded and pointed at the center of the room across the mic stand.

I did as I was told as I kept my suspicions inside me for awhile.

 

He pressed play and a song began to play that filled the room. He stood by the mic stand and smiled at me.

 

[Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmSNH79v0tw]

 

"I want you to know how happy I am that you've given me a second chance, and I enjoy the moment that we have now. So I'm singing this song, just for you Harin." Jonghyun expressed in honesty.

 

As he began to sing the song, my mind went onto something or more like someone unconsciously.

 

—FLASHBACK—

 

“The good fragrance will go away quickly if you keep on sniffing it you know.” I heard nerdy loner’s comment as he sat down beside me on the couch.

 

I looked up with a surprise expression. “Oh, you’re here already, hello!” I said and diverted my attention to the roses again.

 

“It was from Jonghyun huh?” He asked and I quickly smiled at him.

 

Eunhyuk was silent and laid his back on the couch. I then looked at him again as I placed my bouquet by the center table.

 

“That’s it? You won’t say anything else?” I questioned in a confounded state.

 

“Is there something else you’re expecting me to say?”

 

“Well, I don’t know, its just weird that you didn’t say anything rude about him like you used to do before.” I said with my gaze still locked on his.

 

“I already told you remember, I won’t in as long as you make decisions based on how you really feel and if you’re happy with it. Are you happy?” He asked in a serious tone.

 

“Are you happy on how things are between you and Jonghyun?” He pressed on as I was taking my time thinking through it.

 

—END OF FLASHBACK—

 

“He’s right, are you happy with Jonghyun?” My subconscious mind questioned me with her eyebrows raised.

 

"Harin-ah?" I heard someone called my name. I shook my head as to clear it from thinking about my nerdy loner housemate.

 

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked in concern.

 

"Y-y-yes. I guess I'm just tired." I lied and lowered my head instantly.

 

"Tired of thinking about Eunhyuk huh?" My subconscious mind questioned.

 

"Okay, I'll get you home. But did you like my song?" Jonghyun asked in a hopeful voice.

 

"H-huh?" I wondered then it struck that he just sang a song for me.

 

He blinked in confusion. "Oh yeah! Yes, i like it!" I made up since I knew i didn't pay attention to him a moment ago.

 

"Good! Now its time for you to rest and go home." He said with a satisfied grin on his face.

 

 

End of Ha Rin's POV

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

"I supposed he took you to a lot of places today huh?" Eunhyuk said coldly as soon as Harin entered the house that night.

 

Ha Rin sighed as she knew that he's reaction would be this way. "He did actually, but look at the bright side, this is still earlier than usual. Don't you think?" She pointed out.

 

Eunhyuk smirked. "Well you're right about that." He said.

 

"Sorry if you think this is too late, I promise I'll go home earlier next he asks me out on a date." Ha Rin bargained.

 

"There will still be a next time?" Eunhyuk asked as he look up at her since she was already standing in front of him by the couch.

 

"I dunno, but who knows?" Harin said. Eunhyuk then became silent after this.

 

"Aigoo! Why are we still talking about this anyway? Did you prepare something for dinner? I'm hungry." Ha Rin stated.

 

Eunhyuk stood up from his seat. "So your date has been starving you now huh?" He teased sarcastically.

 

"You talk too much! Let's just eat." Harin said and instinctively held his hand dragging him to the dining table.

 

“What time did you arrive here by the way?” Ha Rin asked as she eyed the food he had prepared hungrily.

 

She looked at him as he didn’t answer her question.  He was dazed as he eyed their hands which were still intertwined with each other.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes and took her hands off him immediately. “Why did I hold his hand all of a sudden?” She wondered in her thoughts.

 

“First ever skinship and I have to say that her hands are soft, no doubt.” Eunhyuk affirmed in his mind.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---