Together Irrationally

Tamed And Untamed

 

[Play the song: Perhaps Love – Howl & J]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Dongsaeng! We were calling you since last night but you weren’t answering. What happened? Did you get him back?” Min Young unnie asked excitedly as her call woke me up around 2pm in the afternoon.

 

“If I did then I should’ve called you right away. But I didn’t. so surprise.” I said.

 

“Alright! I get it that you just woke up. You’re being cranky again. I just hope he’ll be back soon so you could stop on being so uptight on yourself and on us too.” She said factually.

 

“I doubt that.” I said in a sad voice.

 

“Its okay, you could—“

 

“Unnie! What the hell are you doing that it sounded so loud from here?” I cut her off.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m alone here in my room. It must be there in your house.” She told me.

 

“Okay! Bye!” I hung up quickly and went out of my room to check where the noise was coming from.

 

As I went down the stairs it suddenly became so quiet. “That’s weird. I thought I heard…” I trailed off and turned to go back to my room.

 

“Its already late. Come down and eat with me.” I heard his voice from a distance that made me stop on my tracks but didn’t dare to look.

 

“I must have been hallucinating again.” I muttered and took a step.

 

“Oh, so you’ve been hallucinating while I was away?” It was his voice who asked.

 

Without double take I tilted my head to see if it was really him who was talking. A smile automatically curved on my lips and the next thing I knew I was running down the stairs to where he was standing.

 

“Oh my god! Its you! You’re here!” I squealed as I launched myself to him without realizing that he was already lifting me off the ground.

 

“Who else could it be?” He said and tightened his arms around me. I knitted my eyebrows together as I felt something strange.

 

I let go and stood up straight and gave him a good look from head to toe. “Something’s different.” I muttered trying to figure out what it is.

 

He looked at me half confused as I am. There it struck me. “Have you been working out?” I asked him raising an eyebrow.

 

He grinned mischievously. “Have you been slacking off?” He asked back instead. “Yes.” I admitted with a nod.

 

“Then there’s my answer too.”He uttered. I looked up to him in shock. “What? Why would you do that? Since when did you…” I flooded him with questions as I scrutinize him again.

 

“We’ll talk about it while we eat. I’m starving.” He said and held onto my hand as we walked to the dining area.

 

I took a halt and pulled him close to me instead. “Tell me that you won’t leave me again like that.” I demanded and had my arm encircled around his waist as he had his arm on my shoulder.

 

“I won’t. I’m sorry I—“

 

I cut him off with a soft yet sweet kiss on the lips. “It’s okay, that’s enough for me to hear.” I said and dragged him to the dining area to eat our lunch together.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Why on earth would you think of going to the gym to build up your body?” Ha Rin asked in interest as eat our lunch that I had cooked happily for the two of us to share.

 

“Remind me when you said you liked guys with abs? When was that? 2PM concert, does that ring a bell now?” I questioned her playfully.

 

Ha Rin gave me a surprised look. “I did say I liked guys with built up bodies but I didn’t expect you to do it. You didn’t have—“

 

“Well too bad. I want to impress you that much, so here’s the result.” I told her.

 

“Impress me?”

 

“Yes! You’re a queenka for crying out loud of course you would want someone as high and as good looking as that of the kingkas like your friends.” I muttered and looked into space to avoid her gaze.

 

She placed a hand on top of mine. “You don’t have to do that because you being the nerdy loner I know are more than enough for me.” She said and smiled warmly.

 

I smiled back slyly. “But since I’ve felt that you might have done a good job I might as well see what you got right?” She said and wiggled her eyebrows as she finished her plate and wiped her lips clean.

 

I smirked playfully and shook my head. She widened her eyes. “What? No! I want to see!” She insisted and stood up and was about to lift my shirt up but I stopped her and pulled her down to sit on my lap instead.

 

I gazed at her as she was pouting like a kid. I her cheeks and leaned in closer as our foreheads are touching.

 

“Go upstairs and change. We’re going somewhere.” I whispered softly.

 

She pulled away and gave me a look. “Where are we going?” She asked curiously.

 

“I figured I’ll teach you something I haven’t taught you before. So go on, I’ll do the dishes as I wait for you.” I said in a commanding tone.

 

“Okay.” She obeyed immediately and stood up and went up the stairs.

 

She stopped and turned back to look at me. “You’ll show me what you’ve been working on in time alright?” She said.

 

“Yes. I promise.” I stated and winked.

 

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“We’ll ride a bus?” Ha Rin asked Eunhyuk in disbelief as they waited for the bus by the nearest bus stop at their house.

 

“Yes, we’ll tour around the city riding a bus any complaints?” Eunhyuk questioned her. Ha Rin shook her head. “You’re the boss.” She said and smiled as they both waited for the bus to come by.

 

After a few minutes, a bus came and they both hopped in only when Ha Rin paused and stood frozen beside the driver.

 

Eunhyuk looked back at her. “Just swipe your card.” He told her kindly.

 

“What card? Savings or credit?” She asked naively.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head unbelievably. “Right, you don’t have a bus card, my bad. Let’s go.” He said and held onto her hand as he swiped his bus card twice.

 

Ha Rin sat down by the window seat reluctantly and Eunhyuk sat beside her instantly. “Why do you need a bus card?” She asked.

 

“That’s how we pay the fare. You haven’t ridden a bus before? Seriously?” He questioned her and she nodded slowly.

 

“Aigoo! You have much to learn today. Be attentive, okay?” Eunhyuk said as he placed his arm around her shoulder and she rested her head by his chest instinctively.

 

“Oh! So that’s how it looks like if you give your attention to it!”

 

“Wow! Its pretty!”

 

“It looks much more beautiful in this kind of view compared if I was inside my car.”

 

 

These are the things that Ha Rin uttered the whole ride they had in the bus since Eunhyuk had kind really toured her around the city for almost one hour of changing bus rides from various bus stops.

 

“That was one of a kind bus rides! Thanks for that!” Ha Rin cheered happily as they walked through the streets of Seoul hand-in-hand.

 

“You liked it?”

 

“Of course I did! I loved it even more because I was with you.” Ha Rin said and ran towards a stall where street foods are being sold.

 

Eunhyuk smiled from ear-to-ear and scratch the back of his head as he followed Ha Rin afterwards and stood beside her.

 

Ha Rin’s eyes twinkled at the sight of various street foods in front of her. “I know this one! Ddeokbokki!” She cheered happily and grabbed a stick to indulge.

 

“How did you know? Have you tried this before?” Eunhyuk asked her and got himself his own stick.

 

“Yes! But only once, Teukie oppa and Min Young unnie were the ones who taught me to eat this thing and I… Hmm… Delicious!” She expressed in delight and began to eat more.

 

“Oohh! Fish sticks!” She cried out and stuck it straight into .

 

“THAT’S STILL HOT!” Eunhyuk yelled and in an instant she spit it out teary-eyed. “Ow!” She sobbed and Eunhyuk quickly grabbed a water bottle and helped her drink.

 

“Aiisshh! You should have blown on it first.” He scolded her as he rubbed her back.

 

-

-

 

“Look at how these busy people work around this area.” Ha Rin said and gazed around the place as they walked around Myeongdong as the sun had finally set and the sky began to darken.

 

“I know this place exists but I only see it inside the car. Not walking through it you know.” She added with their hands still intact with each other as they walk.

 

“So you’re enjoying yourself?” He asked her.

 

“Well yes of course I don’t—“

 

Ha Rin stopped as she looked at her side and found no one beside her with her hand hanging on her side with no one holding it.

 

She looked around to find him as her heart instinctively beat as fast as it could nervous on where he went and why he had suddenly disappeared.

 

She walked on each step in hesitation as she didn’t know where to go with her eyes searching around the place to look for him.

 

“Where did you go?” She asked herself in a whisper as she was close to tears.

 

When she turned around one last time, he was there. Eunhyuk was holding out a bouquet of flowers in front of her with a smile as they both stood by each other in the middle of the street.

 

“Happy New Year Ha Rin!” He greeted with a grin as Ha Rin took the bouquet from him not taking her eyes off of him afraid that he would suddenly disappear on her again in one blink.

 

“I wasn’t really prepared for this occasion so I just thought of giving you that as a gift since its my first time to spend New Year with someone else aside from my family.” He began.

 

“And its much more special because I get to spend it with a girl like you. I’m sorry if I left you, I was miserable without you too if you must know.” He went on with a small smile.

 

Ha Rin was listening attentively even if it caught her off guard that he’s telling her all this in the middle of the street were people around were already looking at them in a weird way but she didn’t care she was happy.

 

Eunhyuk took a step closer and took her hands in his. “But now that we’re back together I want every moment we have to be special.” He said as a conclusion and hugged her tight.

 

Ha Rin hugged back just as tight with a big smile plastered on her face. He let go first after a moment and gazed into her eyes.

 

“You must be square root of two, because I feel irrational when I’m with you. Is that right? I—“

 

“Its perfect.” He said with a smile and crashed his lips onto her as he began to kiss her with love and happiness. Ha Rin managed a smile and kissed him back as much as she wanted to.

 

Their kiss went on as they didn’t care if they were doing it in public what matters for them is that they’re together and expressed how they had missed each other at the same time as fireworks began to spark up the sky to celebrate the New Year.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---