Common Denominator

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Love Hate – f(x)]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“That one’s funny!” Ae Rin said as the four of them went down the stairs from Ha Rin’s room laughing heartily.

 

“There’s our girls again, Ha Rin-ah, do you mind getting glasses for all us so we could drink the housewarming gift I brought for you?” Leeteuk said in kind voice.

 

“What is that?” Ha Rin asked curiously.

 

“Its your favorite brand of red wine.” Kangin reassured her with a smile.

 

“And I brought ice cream too!” Kyuhyun piped in quickly.

 

“I’d love to get the glasses but I don’t know where it is.” Ha Rin said naively and pouted like a lost kid.

 

“Let me help you, Ha Rin-ssi.” Eunhyuk offered quickly and stood up from the couch where he was sitting with the three guys.

 

Ha Rin frowned. “Never mind, I’ll look for it myself.” She muttered but stayed standing still by the foot of the stairs.

 

Eunhyuk was already walking towards her with a smirk. “Oh yeah? That’s what you get for not even giving the house a little attention Ms. Queenka.” He told her.

 

Ha Rin rumbled under her breath in annoyance. “Just come here and help me.” Eunhyuk said in a commanding tone as he opened a cabinet.

 

“Are you asking me to do something for you?” Ha Rin questioned in disbelief.

 

“Maybe I am, just help me here will you? Ms. Queenka?” Eunhyuk said in calm tone of voice.

 

Ha Rin stomped her feet and eventually came to where Eunhyuk is to help him reluctantly.

 

As Eunhyuk and Ha Rin disappeared from the view of Ha Rin’s friends, the three guys were smirking non-stop.

 

“Yah! why didn’t you stop that nerd from being like that to Ha Rin?” Ae Rin asked them unbelievably.

 

“Why would we? We kind of find it entertaining as we listen to them argue, don’t you?” Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

 

“We—“

 

“YOU COUNTED IT WRONG!” They heard Ha Rin shouted.

 

“Ssshh! Let’s listen.” Kangin hushed all of them and listened intently to Eunhyuk and Ha Rin’s another argument.

 

“Ms. Queenka, they’re six people out there plus yourself so its seven glasses that we need.” Eunhyuk began to explain.

 

“You were the one who said that we only need five. Do you know how to count?” Eunhyuk questioned her sarcastically.

 

Ha Rin’s friends began to laugh hysterically as they couldn’t help just to keep it in them.

 

“You’re such a nerd!” Ha Rin shouted as she walked back to the living room with the glasses placed on the tray.

 

“What’s so funny?” Ha Rin asked in confusion and glanced at her friends one by one.

 

“N-nothing.” Min Young said and slapped Leeteuk’s arm lightly to stop him from chuckling more.

 

“Why don’t you call Eunhyuk so he can join us?” Kangin told Ha Rin.

 

“No! he’s staying in his room with his nerd stuff! YAH! GO TO YOUR ROOM!” Ha Rin yelled out.

 

“I would even if you didn’t tell me.” Eunhyuk popped out suddenly by the foot of the stairs sipping his strawberry milk and went upstairs.

 

Ha Rin sat down and gulped a glass of wine instantly. “Its exhausting me just by talking to him.” She expressed tiredly.

 

“Talking? More like arguing.” Ae Rin commented.

 

“He won’t join us because he’d rather drink his favorite milk than wine.” Leeteuk blurted out all of a sudden.

 

The girls shot him a confused look including Ha Rin. “You know his favorite milk already?” Ha Rin asked him.

 

“I’d like to say yes, because we were chatting while you girls were giggling to yourselves loudly upstairs.” Leeteuk told them.

 

“The former kingkas of the school got along well with the nerdy loner housemate of our queenka Ha Rin?” Ae Rin asked in incredulity.

 

Kangin nodded. “Putting all that aside, the four of us has a common denominator.” He said with a smile.

 

“And what is that?” Min Gi asked.

 

“We’re all guys.” Kyuhyun answered giving her a duh-look.

 

“And what have guys talked about?” Min Young questioned and looked at Leeteuk expectantly.

 

“It’s a secret.” Leeteuk said and placed a finger on his lips with a naughty smirk on.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---