Going

Tamed And Untamed

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“That vacation was too short! Don’t you think?” Ae Rin asked as we’re gathered at our table at the school’s cafeteria during lunch time.

 

“I know right! I haven’t done enough shopping for myself yet and now we’re back in this place.” Min Gi agreed with a high-five.

 

“Actually, I’m glad we’re back in school. We have a lot of things coming up so we’ll definitely be very busy.” Min Young unnie stated factually.

 

“Who cares about being busy? How about you Ha Rin unnie? How was your vacation?” Ae Rin questioned and they all faced me with interest.

 

“I’ll fast forward everything since on the first part wasn’t very favorable for me. But the whole week after New Year has been great and worthwhile.” I said with a bright smile.

 

“Your relationship with him has just gotten stronger after he came back home to you huh?” Min Young unnie teased as I was silent and gave my friends a mischievous wink.

 

“So you’re coming with him to the school’s new year party tomorrow night then?” Min Gi asked expectantly.

 

I puffed my cheeks with a sigh and rested my chin on my palm with my arm on the table. “Actually that’s what I’m worried about right now.” I said.

 

“Huh? Why?” My friends asked in unison.

 

“Well obviously, you have your dates with no difficulties. Min Young unnie has Teukie oppa, Min Gi with Kyuhyun oppa and Ae Rin and Kangin oppa as usual. I have no one.” I stated with a pout.

 

“You have Eunhyuk, what are you talking about?” Min Young unnie questioned and gave me a look.

 

“He may not be interested on going.” I said casually.

 

“Where is he anyway?” Ae Rin asked.

 

“He’s in the library reviewing; I didn’t want to disturb him so I stayed here and let him be.” I muttered factually.

 

“He really is that dedicated to his studies and now you know how to give him space to let him focus.” Min Young unnie said.

 

Ha Rin smiled. “Maybe you could convince—“

 

“No need, I’m not going tomorrow. It’s out of the plan and it’s a last minute thing, we’ll just stay at home.” I reasoned out with a small smile.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin arrived home and spotted Eunhyuk immediately at the dining table with all his books scattered on top of it.

 

A smile formed on her lips in an instant. She walked towards him and stood behind him encircling her arms around his neck and greeted him with a quick peck on his cheek and rested her chin on his shoulder.

 

“Studying in full concentration huh?” She asked playfully.

 

“What’s new about that? I always do.” He bragged with a smile his eyes not leaving his book.

 

Ha Rin stayed silent and heaved out a sigh still in the same position. “Is there a problem?” Eunhyuk questioned cautiously tilting his head to the side with his lips almost touching her cheeks.

 

“None.” She denied and sat on her usual seat beside him.

 

“Come on, I know it if something's bothering you. Tell me.” Eunhyuk told her casually.

 

“How can you say that?” She asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“Hmm. Let me check, we've been living together for months. What would you expect?” He asked back in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Alright, fine. Since you're asking for it then I'm going to tell you.” She muttered.

 

Eunhyuk kept quiet as he browsed through his notes waiting for her to go on. “Have you seen the bulletin board earlier? That party tomorrow night?” She began warily.

 

“Since you said we have to study I figured we could just—“

 

“We’re going.” He said directly not looking at her as if he just had blurted it out, out of the blue.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes in complete surprise. “WE WILL?!” She asked ecstatically.

 

He finally looked up to her with a big smile on his face. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world, as long as you’ll be my date.” Eunhyuk stated.

 

Ha Rin stood up and s her arms around his neck again in glee and kissed his cheek a couple of times. “I’d be glad to be your date.” She exclaimed and let go.

 

“Okay! In return, I’ll review with you tonight but promise me we won’t stay up late, I’ll need my beauty rest.” She suggested.

 

“Get your books quickly so we could get started. Go on.” He told her with a smile. She nodded firmly and got up to her room to change and came back with a pile of books in her hands.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---