Vent It On Me

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 나란 사람 (Your Eyes) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

The next day, Ha Rin went to Min Young’s house as she wanted to eat breakfast there together with Min Gi and Ae Rin too.

 

“Dongsaeng, why did you suddenly want to eat breakfast with us? You were in an argument with Eunhyuk huh?” Min Young asked her.

 

“Why on earth would it be because of Eunhyuk?” Ae Rin questioned with full.

 

“Yeah, its not about him right unnie?” Min Gi asked and looked at Ha Rin.

 

Ha Rin heaved out a sigh. “Yes, its about him.” She mumbled.

 

Min Young grinned. “See! I knew it! What happened?” She questioned her in interest.

 

“To cut the story short, we both burst out last night and had an argument mostly about everything.” Ha Rin explained.

 

“Everything? Which means?” Min Young pestered on.

 

“It’s about the things that happened during those two weeks of not seeing and speaking to each other.” Ha Rin elaborated.

 

“So he can notice your doings too?” Min Young asked.

 

“Yes, and that includes me dating Jonghyun and him partnered with his girl version.” Ha Rin said and frowned.

 

“Minding your relationship with Jonghyun is a bit overboard.” Min Gi muttered factually.

 

“So you’re saying that minding his business with his girl version is being overboard too right?” Min Young said and raised her eyebrow at Ha Rin.

 

“No! why are we even talking about this?!” Ha Rin asked and lowered her head.

 

“You were the one who started it unnie.” Ae Rin told her.

 

“And I’ll put a stop to it. I’m tired of talking about him.” Ha Rin said and finished her breakfast.

 

-

-

 

“Where can we meet our oppadeul after school?” Min Gi asked as they were walking through the school’s hallways in the morning.

 

“I don’t know. Leeteuk oppa told me that it’ll be up to us today.” Min Young said as she was busy texting as they walk.

 

“Kangin oppa told me the same thing.” Ae Rin stated with a smile.

 

“Alright, let’s think of something later. You’re coming with us, right Ha Rin unnie?” Min Gi questioned in a hopeful voice.

 

“Well I—“

 

Ha Rin was stopped as a student in a lower year bumped into her hard. “YAH!” She shouted in anger.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry…” The girl whispered.

 

“Sorry?! You should watch where you’re walking stupid little girl!” Ha Rin shrieked as she vented the fury boiling inside her system on her.

 

“I-I…” The girl kept her head hung low in fear.

 

“Move and get out of my way as I still have a little patience in me!” Ha Rin yelled and pushed the girl to the side harshly.

 

Ha Rin tilted her head to the side. “Remember not to get on my way alright?” She said coldly and walked on with her friends towing behind her.

 

The queenkas didn’t know that someone concerned had witnessed the little scene that happened.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“You shouldn’t have vented your anger on that girl earlier.” I said as soon as Ha Rin arrived home at night.

 

She looked up and quickly glared at me. “So you were watching my every move now huh?” She asked in irritation.

 

“If you’re mad, let it out but not to someone who didn’t hurt you intentionally.” I told her.

 

“So what? That’s what I do anyway! I get rid of people who get on my way!” Ha Rin yelled out and took a step closer to me as I was standing by the couch.

 

“Still! She apologized to you! You should know how to forgive. Its not always about you Ms. Queenka.” I told her in as a matter of fact tone.

 

“And besides, I’m who you’re mad at right? Vent it on me, not to anyone else.” I added quickly.

 

She was silent and there I knew that she got my point. She glared at me once more and walked off upstairs afterwards.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

---

 

 

HELLO! Sorry if I hadn't updated for a long time. But as a treat, I have posted 10 chapters for all of you! Please give it a lot of love and leave a comment if you must! Thank you so much! ♥

-MARIEgelica ♥