Played Out Late

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Midnight Fantasy – Super Junior]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Its already late Ha Rin-ssi, we shouldn’t be wandering out the streets at this hour.” Eunhyuk told her in worry as they were out of the house by Ha Rin’s car.

 

“Don’t be such a baby nerdy loner! I was stressed out by those complicated formulas earlier I need to relax.” Ha Rin stated standing by the driver’s side.

 

“They’re not complicated, you—“

 

“Stop it! Please. I’ve heard enough, you’re going with me tonight. Get in.” Ha Rin commanded him.

 

Eunhyuk hesitated and stared at her in confusion. “What?” Ha Rin asked and raised an eyebrow at him impatiently.

 

“A-are you sure you want me to ride your car?” He asked her in doubt.

 

Ha Rin sighed. “You have to don’t you? I was the one who said you’re coming with me. Just get in, will you?!” She said loudly.

 

Eunhyuk was startled and quickly went inside Ha Rin’s car. She shook her head and got in afterwards.

 

“I think its better if you’ve let your driver take us, rather than you driving at a time like this.” Eunhyuk muttered as Ha Rin put her seatbelt on.

 

“And what do you know about driving nerdy loner? This is my car and I obviously know how to drive it.” Ha Rin stated factually.

 

Eunhyuk was silent and looked straight. “Are you ready to have some fun nerdy loner?” Ha Rin asked him.

 

“I—“

 

Ha Rin didn’t wait for him to answer and drove off really fast which made him sit back in surprise.

 

-

-

 

“Arcade? Why here?” Eunhyuk asked as he and Ha Rin got out of her car after a quick drive.

 

“Since you’ve helped me with my homework, its my turn to teach you something,  nerdy loner.” Ha Rin said as she was already standing by his side.

 

“And what will I get out of this place where only stupid teenagers would go to at night instead of staying at home, studying?” Eunhyuk pointed out.

 

Ha Rin frowned on what he said. “I’ll ignore that nerdy loner, you’ll learn how to have FUN here, trust me.” She said and winked as she walked inside the Arcade house.

 

“She winked at me and that was undoubtedly cute.” He told himself in whisper and grinned as he followed her afterwards.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

“This is one of my favorite games here, once you’ve tried it, you’ll feel relieved.” I said as we both stood in front of the Mole Hunter game.

 

I pressed START and the heads began to popped out one by one and hit them as soon as. “Simple right? Much simpler than your formulas!” I said loudly over the music.

 

He didn’t say anything but kept his eye on the game instead watching each head pop out, in concentration.

 

My game ended giving me a good score of 132. I then handed him the plastic hammer, and he just stared at it in uncertainty.

 

“Your turn, its not hard. Come on, try it!” I said and he took the hammer from me eventually and readily stood by the game.

 

I pressed START for him and as he started I thought he was doing well but he kept on missing as he was hitting it without force at all until it ended.

 

“Here, your turn again.” He said and held the hammer in front of me.

 

“No! You didn’t do it properly, exert some effort.” I told him.

 

“Was I doing it wrong? But you said I just have to hit them.” He said.

 

“Yes! But with force! How about this, think about the times you were bullied, release all your anger on these ugly heads. Come on! Do over!” I stated and pressed START again.

 

He knitted his eyebrows together and as the heads popped out at him, he began to hit each of them harder and with much force this time.

 

“That’s what I’m talking about nerdy loner! Keep going!” I cheered him on with a smile on my face.

 

His game ended and my eyes widened as I checked his score. “590?! Your score is the highest so far! Wow!” I exclaimed in disbelief.

 

He dropped the hammer and wiped the sweat on his forehead. “You must have been bullied a lot huh?” I asked him.

 

“You wouldn’t want to know Ms. Queenka.” He said in a serious tone and walked away from me looking around the place.

 

“Has he been through too much bullying? Was that the reason why I heard him cry in his sleep before?” I wondered in a low voice.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi! What’s next?” My thoughts were interrupted as I heard him shout from a distance.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

“Car racing?” I asked her as she sat down comfortably on the 2 player car racing game.

 

“Yes! Come on! Sit down! And let’s race!” She said loudly as demanding as ever. I sat down nervously since its my first time to play this kind of game.

 

Ha Rin was already on choosing what car to use but I was stuck on the first one as I didn’t know how to select my option.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi…” I called out for her.

 

She looked at me and my screen afterwards and sighed. “Right, you don’t know how this works too?” Ha Rin questioned.

 

I nodded keeping my mouth shut. “Select by turning the steering wheel and confirm it by pressing on the gas with your foot. Understand?” She instructed like an expert.

 

I did what I was told and after I’ve selected our race started. “You’ve seen how I drove my car right? It’ll be pretty much the same with this!” She said proudly.

 

“No doubt.” I muttered and she was right I was trailing way behind her car.

 

“I won! Why be such a loser when you’re already are?” She bragged happily and stood up.

 

I laughed as I followed her immediately. We both stopped at the basketball game for two players next.

 

“Time to shoot some hoops nerdy loner, this is easy and explanations aren’t needed. Let’s do this!” She said and pressed start instantly and the balls rolled in front of us.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“I can’t believe you on almost all the games there!” Ha Rin exclaimed as soon as they enter the house past midnight.

 

“And I can’t believe you’re good at all of it!” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Don’t be surprise, its one of the things I’m good at.” Ha Rin boasted with a grin.

 

“Yeah, I’ve noticed that.” Eunhyuk said and smiled.

 

“You even lost at air hockey; even the little kids could do much better than you.” Ha Rin said as she remembered their game at air hockey.

 

“Yeah, fine. Why did I even agree to come with you on a normal school night? I don’t normally go out if I know I have school the next day, you know.” Eunhyuk told her.

 

“But I enjoyed it, I have to admit, I had so much fun.” He said truthfully and showed her a shy smile.

 

“I’m actually glad you did nerdy loner. At least I can say that I have taught you something, and that is, to have FUN.” She said with emphasis and gave him a warm smile.

 

“Yeah, thanks.” He muttered.

 

“And thanks for helping me with my homework too by the way. Good night!” Ha Rin said and went upstairs to her room.

 

“It was my first time to do all that with a queenka like you Ha Rin-ssi. I really enjoyed it.” Eunhyuk said to himself with a contented smile and went up to his own room too.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---