Settled

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 어때요노지훈]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Mind your own business and leave me alone!”

 

“I don’t want to talk to you!”

 

“I don’t need to go back to school! Its my choice!”

 

For three days and counting these were the things Eunhyuk would get from Ha Rin, other than this she would ignore and treat him like thin air around the house.

 

Ha Rin skipped school ever since the news about him and Eunhyuk was announced because she didn’t want to but deep inside she didn’t know how to face everyone after what happened.

 

“Until when are you planning to continue being like this?” Eunhyuk asked as he had enough on a Thursday morning before he set off for school after breakfast.

 

Ha Rin ignored him as usual while she was watching the television sitting on the couch in the living room.

 

Eunhyuk stood in front and blocked her view. “YAH!” Ha Rin screamed and stood up glaring at him.

 

He then took out the plug of the television from the back and stood in front of Ha Rin. “I won’t go unless you talk to me.” Eunhyuk told her in determination.

 

“Then you’ll miss school, because I won’t talk to you.” Ha Rin said with her eyebrows knitted together.

 

Eunhyuk smirked. “Too bad, because you already did just now.” He told her and walked near her.

 

“Aiisshh! You!” Ha Rin grumbled and was about to hit Eunhyuk but he was faster and held onto her arm instead stopping her from doing so.

 

“Stop this Ha Rin-ssi, please. Go back to school; nothing will happen if you keep on running away from the situation we both are now.” Eunhyuk said softly looking straight in her eyes.

 

“So what if they knew that we’re living together? It won’t stop you from being the queenka you know?” Eunhyuk went on.

 

“Instead of hiding here, you should face all of them with your head held high. You’re confidence won’t let you down. Show them that you’re still the queenka which will never change.” He said.

 

“Not because you’re living with a nerd like me that you’ll let them ruin who you are and who you rule in our school.” Eunhyuk said with a smile.

 

“I may be useless in everyone’s perspective—“

 

“You’re not useless.” Ha Rin intercepted him. He smiled as she finally spoke up to him.

 

“This is not about me, its about you Ha Rin-ssi, go to school and face all of them, Ms. Queenka.” He muttered and smiled encouragingly at her.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“You’ve finally decided to come to school now?!” Min Young unnie asked as we were here at the coffee shop near the school during lunch time.

 

“Someone had finally talked sense into you huh?” Min Gi teased and I just smirked at her.

 

“What happened during my absence?” I asked them in interest.

 

“Nothing much, the issue about you and Eunhyuk living together died down the next day, and lucky for you Jonghyun and his gang and been gone for almost the whole week now.” Ae Rin informed me.

 

“Jonghyun wasn’t around the whole time?” I questioned them in disbelief and they simply nodded.

 

“So that’s why I haven’t received any calls from him.” I stated in realization.

 

“And that’s why the nerdy loner’s face you live with is still in its complete form until now.” Ae Rin muttered.

 

The three of us turned to her and gave her a confused look. “If he knew you’re living with him, then he’ll know that the nerd was the one who spill out the truth about the bet to you.” She explained.

 

My eyes widened as I knew she had a point. “How long will he be gone?” I asked as I began to feel nervous all of a sudden.

 

“!” Min Gi cursed and we all tilted her head to her direction as we have our full attention on her this time.

 

“I heard that he’ll be back today at lunch time to be exact.” She mumbled.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” I demanded and stalked off on my way to school as worry filled my mind thinking about Eunhyuk.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“The kingka can be really cruel if he wants too! He’s scary!” One student whispered as Ha Rin entered the school.

 

She ran fast and looked around to see where Jonghyun is and by the school’s field she saw students crowding around something.

 

Her heart was pounding loudly as she strode her way at the center of the filled and pushed the students on the side to see what’s happening.

 

“You’re one nosy nerd!” Jonghyun yelled out and was about to punch Eunhyuk but Ha Rin was quicker as she stood in front of Eunhyuk blocking Jonghyun’s shot.

 

“Not so fast Kim Jonghyun!” Ha Rin rumbled under her breath and glared at Jonghyun.

 

“Ha Rin-ah…”

 

“I thought you already changed? Then what’s this you’re doing?” Ha Rin questioned him.

 

“I heard that you’re living with this nerd, so I thought he’s bothering you so I’m here to teach him a lesson.” Jonghyun made up an excuse.

 

“Oh no you’re not, I know exactly why you’re doing this. Its true that he was the one who told me about the bet and so what? Thanks to him I knew that you’re a jerk from the start.” Ha Rin began.

 

“And too bad for me that I still gave you chance, because you’re still a jerk until now. Nothing’s change.” Ha Rin stated with hatred.

 

“Ha Rin-ah—“

 

Ha Rin cut him off by a hard slap on his face. “And that’s what all of you will get if you do something inappropriate to Eunhyuk.” She announced.

 

“Yes we’re living together. But so what? In fact, living with him is a privilege not any one of you can have over night. So I can consider myself lucky.” She went on and gave Eunhyuk a smile.

 

“But he’s a nerd for crying out loud, you should be on my side, I’m the kingka here.” Jonghyun pointed out.

 

“I don’t care! You’re a kingka for nothing, but he’s a nerd for something; something that only me can understand.” Ha Rin exclaimed.

 

She then held out her hand to Eunhyuk. “Take it, I won’t bite.” She said and with that Eunhyuk placed his hands on her.

 

As he did, Ha Rin began to ran fast dragging him away with her, away from everyone else which left them dumbfounded most especially Jonghyun.

 

“UNNIE!” Ae Rin shouted as they witnessed the whole scene after following Ha Rin behind after she left the coffee shop.

 

“Let her be, they need some privacy.” Min Young told her with a proud smile as she knew Ha Rin did the right thing.

 

-

-

 

“Why are we running?” Eunhyuk asked with their hands intertwined firmly as they ran through the school hallways to the gates.

 

Ha Rin realized this and began to slow her pace down. “I-I don’t know, my mind thought Jonghyun might come after us so I ran.” She told him and took a halt by her car.

 

“Get in.” She commanded as she noticed something. Eunhyuk gave her a bewildered look. “Just do what I say.” Ha Rin demanded as she opened the back door of her car.

 

She went in and sat beside him afterwards and began to rummage at the back pockets of the passenger seat’s cover.

 

She took out a pouch that has a red cross on and Eunhyuk knew what it was. “How many punches did he give you before I entered the scene?” Ha Rin asked as she began to tend his wounds.

 

“Not much, and thanks to you because if you didn’t come earlier I might be knocked out by now like before.” Eunhyuk said thankfully.

 

Ha Rin was quiet as she had her full attention to treating the bruises Eunhyuk got because of her once again.

 

“I just realized this, do I always gave to get hurt first just so we could reconcile like this?” Eunhyuk questioned her.

 

Ha Rin was caught off guard by this and stopped cleaning his bruises. “You’re right, I’m sorry.” She mumbled in guilt.

 

“Hey, I didn’t mean it that way. I just thought you—“

 

“No you’re right; it has always been my fault that you get hurt like this. I’m really sorry.” Ha Rin apologized more.

 

Eunhyuk placed his hand on top of her in a much more comfortable way this time. “I’m willing to get all over again, because through that you were able to see my importance.” He told her factually.

 

“With everything you had said back there, that was enough healing for me from Jonghyun’s punches.” Eunhyuk admitted.

 

Ha Rin looked up with a warm smile. “And I’m glad I said those to everyone. It’s my way of showing all of them that I’m proud to live with you, and that I’m sorry for being rude to you.” She told him.

 

“Its fine, I’m happy actually, at least we aren’t back to being strangers like I thought would initially happen after everything.” Eunhyuk stated.

 

“Oh we won’t ever get back to that stage.” Ha Rin assured him with a grin and instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck to give him a tight hug.

 

Eunhyuk was astounded by her sudden move and didn’t hug back at first. “When will you start to get use to this kind of interaction with her?”  His subconscious mind complained.

 

And eventually a smiled quirked up his lips and hugged her tight and without any word from each other they stayed in this position for a moment.

 

Eunhyuk was then aware that they were hugging for a long time so he let go first and smiled at her shyly.

 

Ha Rin felt her cheeks burning u all of a sudden. “Have you eaten your lunch by the way?” She asked him.

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “In that case, then let’s go.” Ha Rin said.

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Back inside the school, I’ve missed a lot of days already and I can’t afford to cut class today.” Ha Rin stated.

 

“But what if Jonghyun…”

 

“Don’t worry, I can handle myself. Besides, I still have to deal with him. Now let’s go.” Ha Rin said and got out of her car. Eunhyuk then followed suit.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---