Test Of Trust

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: This Fool – Wonder Girls]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Aren’t you going to eat your breakfast first Ha Rin-ssi? It has been a week since—“

 

“Yeah! And look at that, we’ve been unfortunately living together for a week now. Aren’t you going to surrender yet?” Ha Rin asked Eunhyuk with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Why would I do that Ha Rin-ssi?” Eunhyuk asked back.

 

“Let me see, its been a week and all I did is bully you, isn’t that enough for you to go away and let me have this house by myself?” Ha Rin told him.

 

“I’m used to be bullied so I don’t really care especially if its from a girl like you.” Eunhyuk said monotonously and sat down by the dining table to eat his breakfast.

 

“And maybe your being bullied in your dreams too that’s why I heard you cry once.” Ha Rin whispered to herself.

 

She had heard him cry on his sleep once and from then on she never got the chance to ask him since she’s always not around the house anyway.

 

“What?” Eunhyuk asked her.

 

“N-nothing, I’ll go now.” Ha Rin said as she grabbed her bag and slung it on her shoulders.

 

“You even made plans for breakfast?” Eunhyuk muttered in disbelief.

 

Ha Rin took a halt and turned to face him with her eyebrows knitted together. “And so what?” She asked him.

 

“Don’t you think that’s too much of a favor from whoever you had asked to eat breakfast with you just so you could avoid me?” Eunhyuk questioned her.

 

“I—“

 

“Or because you simply don’t know how to cook? Since you were raised to be the queenka of who you are now where everyone does everything for you?” He went on.

 

“Granted that I don’t know how to cook, what is it to you?!” Ha Rin asked quickly not wanting to miss the chance to defend herself.

 

“Its not for me, but for you Ms. Queenka. Its one of the things your parents wants you to learn by living in this house. you aren’t forgetting that right?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Don’t drag my parents into this!” Ha Rin said in a raised voice.

 

“How can’t I? think about it this way, they are the ones who bought this house including my parents because they just want us to learn things in our own way.” He began.

 

“As a favor in return for their kindness and concern, try to do things you haven’t done in your life here.” Eunhyuk went on.

 

“And even if you’re an annoying spoiled brat, I think I can assure you that I’ll be here to help if you need it.” He said and wrapped up with a warm smile.

 

Ha Rin had to admit that her nerdy loner house mate had won over her again this time but as she think about her reputation she couldn’t afford to lose.

 

“Enough of your sentiments nerdy loner, you talk too much!” Ha Rin said in a loud voice and stormed off.

 

“It’s something for you to think about Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk thought out loud as he heard her car sped off fast.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“What took you so long to arrive? We’ve been waiting for you.” Min Young unnie said as soon as I enter her house and went straight to her dining room to eat breakfast.

 

I frowned. “Some ugly loner was on the way and kept from coming here earlier.” I said and remembered the guy I’m living with.

 

Min Young unnie just giggled. “What’s with your house that its been a week since you moved in but you never invited us to come?” She asked in suspicion.

 

I sighed in irritation. “I told you already, its filthy ugly and I bet you won’t like it. so what’s the point right?” I said firmly.

 

She kept quiet as she ate her own breakfast with me. “Where are Min Gi and Ae Rin? Aren’t they coming here too?” I questioned curiously.

 

“They are coming; maybe they’re already on their way. Ae Rin told me that they just have to pick something up.” She said.

 

“Pick something up? What is it?”

 

“I have no idea, I asked them but they didn’t say anything.” Min Young unnie stated clueless.

 

“Unniedeul!” We heard Min Gi and Ae Rin yelled from the main door and they both came in running with big grins on their faces.

 

“What’s up?” I asked them suspiciously.

 

Min Gi kept her smile on as she took out four notebooks from her bag and placed it on the table.

 

“Isn’t that our notebooks?” Min Young unnie questioned in confusion.

 

“Yes they are! And all the homework that we missed from last week is inside, perfectly neat.” Ae Rin exclaimed.

 

I widened my eyes and browsed my own notebook. “She’s telling the truth unnie.” I told Min Young unnie in affirmation.

 

“How? I mean, where did you get this from? You wouldn’t—“

 

“Of course we didn’t do it. Why would we if we know we can ask someone else to do it for us?” Min Gi intercepted Min Young unnie with a proud smirk.

 

“Then who did this?” Min Young unnie pestered totally intrigued.

 

“Its from the group of g—“

 

“Who cares where and to whom they got this from unnie? What’s important is the homework that we could hand in today!” I piped in as I fed myself more.

 

Min Gi and Ae Rin smiled at me. “We’re supposed to keep this from the two of you. But the trust we have for each other is much more important to us.” Min Gi exclaimed.

 

“Besides, we can’t hide anything from each other anyway.” Ae Rin pointed out.

 

Then it shot me and couldn’t help but choke on my food. “Drink some water first dongsaeng.” Min Young unnie said in concern and handed me a glass of water.

 

I drank from it quickly and stood up. “Let’s go, we have some homework due in today.” I lied and walked away from my friends outside to where my car is.

 

“They’re right, I should trust them too and shouldn’t be hiding anything from them.” I thought out loud and went inside my car with my friends’ own cars behind mine.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

---