Second Chances

Tamed And Untamed

 

No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk and Ha Rin were having their breakfast early on a Thursday morning in complete silence.

 

“I can’t take this! What’s going on with you?” Ha Rin demanded and gave Eunhyuk a look.

 

“W-what?” Eunhyuk looked at her upon staring into space from the moment he sat down.

 

“What’s happening? You walked out on me last night without even saying a word and now this. Did something bad happen to you?” Ha Rin questioned him again.

 

“Its like this, what if someone said that they want to meet up with you, would you do it?” Eunhyuk asked her.

 

“What? It depends if—“

 

“Say if its Min Young-ssi, she asked you to meet up with her all of a sudden after being gone for almost half of your life, would you?” Eunhyuk questioned.

 

“Well Min Young unnie’s important to me so I would—“

 

“Even if she left you without even saying a proper good bye where all you had to lean was her would you give her a chance?” Eunhyuk intercepted her again.

 

“If that’s the case then I have a better reason on meeting up with her, I’ll want to know why she had left me.” Ha Rin told him quickly afraid of being cut off again.

 

“So you’ll forgive her from leaving you behind and give her a second chance?” Eunhyuk pestered on.

 

“Yes, simply because she’s someone I cherish in my life even if she had left me.” She explained.

 

“You believe on second chances then?” Eunhyuk insisted.

 

“Yes, besides you were the one who told me something about forgiving remember?” Ha Rin prompted him.

 

“Right. Okay. Bye!” Eunhyuk said and scurried off out of the house leaving Ha Rin alone.

 

“Aiishh! Look at that nerd, leaving me behind after interrogating me! Aigoo!” She said and sighed.

 

Then something struck her. “Wait! I believe on second chances? Do I?” She asked herself again and thought about it hard.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Girls, you got me. I believe on second chances.” I mumbled softly as I met up with my friends in the morning before going to school at Min Young unnie’s house.

 

“What are you on about now in an early morning like this dongsaeng?” Min Young unnie asked and shot me a look.

 

“Remember what we’re discussing about last night?” I reminded the three of them.

 

Then after a moment their eyes widened at me as if they were shot by a gun at the back.

 

“You’re willing to give it another shot with Jonghyun?! Are you serious unnie?!” Ae Rin asked animatedly.

 

“What?! How did you…”

 

“Well, Eunhyuk gave me a situation this morning about forgiving and giving someone another chance.” I began.

 

“And I told him that yes I’m willing and I believe on second chances. So there you go.” I stated in loss.

 

“Who knew that this day would come? I would actually agree on the nerdy loner’s sentiment?” Ae Rin expressed with a grin.

 

“He can be really useful and a good influence to you at times unnie.” Ae Rin added and smirked.

 

“Wait! But has it never occurred to you on why he had asked you something like that unnie?” Min Gi blurted out.

 

“She’s right dongsaeng, who could he be giving a second chance to?” Min Young unnie asked me and they all looked at me expectantly.

 

“I don’t know. I never got the chance to ask him because he was in a rush earlier. But maybe its just his friend or something.” I told them.

 

“Or maybe it’s his ex-girlfriend.” Ae Rin muttered.

 

My eyebrows knitted together at the thought of him having a girlfriend since he told me he doesn’t know anything about love.

 

“But what if it really is his ex-girlfriend?” My subconscious questioned in my head.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

After I had left the house I arrived at the park near to my parents’ house where I should be meeting the person who was gone for almost half of my life.

 

I looked around and saw how the place never changed over the years, and how little kids were still playing like they have no problems at all with smiles on their faces.

 

“Hyukjae-yah!” I heard that voice called out for my name.

 

I tilted my head only to see this person smiling at me. “!” I sneered and launched my right fist.

 

“You know you couldn’t do that to me Anchovy! Just give your best bud a welcome hug then we’re all good.” He said and smirked.

 

“Lee Donghae, where did you go and you just left me like that?” I asked my best friend who was missing in action for a long time.

 

“Let’s have the heart-to-heart talk later alright? Let’s eat first, I’m hungry.” He said and dragged me with him.

 

“You’re lucky Ms. Queenka told me about second chances, if not then I won’t be here right now.” I said and smirked.

 

“Who’s that? Was she the girl you’re with at the newspaper about the quiz bee thing?” Donghae asked curiously.

 

“Is she your girlfriend?” He added nosily.

 

I shrugged my shoulders and kept my mouth shut with just a mischievous smirk plastered on my face.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

---