Care

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 하루에 (A Day) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming with us dongsaeng; we can finally catch up with some things.” Min Young expressed in content with a smile.

 

Ha Rin and her friends decided to go and have a chat at a coffee shop near their school after school, they were done eating so they’re just lounging to relax and talk.

 

“Catch up with what? We’re always together.” Ha Rin pointed out.

 

“Together inside the classroom you mean, but not anywhere else.” Min Gi clarified.

 

Ha Rin gave her a look. “Its been two weeks unnie, that instead of hanging out with us you’ll be with Jonghyun.” Ae Rin stated with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

 

“And that’s one of the things we want to talk to you about right now dongsaeng.” Min Young told her.

 

“What is it then?” Ha Rin questioned curiously.

 

“Its been two weeks that you drifted away from us, and that includes cutting classes every single day!” Min Young exclaimed.

 

“You’ve been missing on too much work unnie, I know we cut class too and we don’t really give a damn about school work, but in your case, its too much.” Ae Rin added.

 

Ha Rin kept shut as she listened intently and by her friends’ look she understood that they still have a lot to say to her.

 

“Ae Rin and I like Jonghyun for you, no doubt with that but we care for you more and we all think that he’s a bad influence to you. I’m sorry.” Min Gi muttered cautiously.

 

Ha Rin heaved out a sigh. “Thanks for the concern girls, I really appreciate it.” She said with a smile.

 

“And?” Min Young asked not yet satisfied with what she said.

 

“And I honestly think you’re all right. I agree that it has been too much.” Ha Rin continued.

 

“What? So you mean you’re breaking up with him? How? When?” Min Young asked with a small smile.

 

“No! Of course not!” Ha Rin declined intently.

 

Min Young’s face fell as Min Gi and Ae Rin smiled. “What are you going to do about it then?” Ae Rin asked.

 

“We’ll lessen the cutting class part. Besides, I’m still the queenka of this school and he knows that.” Ha Rin stated in confidence.

 

“That’ll be fine for me for now, but I’m sorry dongsaeng, Jonghyun isn’t doing you any good.” Min Young said in a straightforward manner.

 

Ha Rin lowered her head as she knew that Min Young clearly still doesn’t like him for her.

 

“How can you—“

 

“No Min Gi-yah, its okay. Let it go.” Ha Rin stopped her since she doesn’t want any arguments with Min Young to happen.

 

Min Young gave her a small smile and something popped into her head. “There’s still something I want to ask you dongsaeng.” She said.

 

“Shoot.” Ha Rin said as permission and looked at Min Young expectantly.

 

“How are things going with you and your house mate?” Min Young asked in interest.

 

“Out of all the people we could talk about why him?” Ae Rin asked in annoyance.

 

“Its okay, I’m curious about this too, Min Young unnie told us the last time you talked about him. What’s happening now?” Min Gi questioned in curiosity.

 

Ha Rin knitted her eyebrows instinctively. “Nothing, we’re not talking for two weeks until now.” She said simply.

 

“What?! How was that possible?! You guys live together! That’s just…” Min Young paused.

 

“With us, it is. We don’t really see each other even if we live under the same roof.” Ha Rin stated.

 

“How?” Her three friends asked in unison as she got their minds tangled up.

 

“Simple. I would go home late and wake up late in the morning, and during the weekends I’ll be out of the house as soon as I wake up in the afternoon.” Ha Rin began.

 

“And I wouldn’t see him at all because he’s always in his room probably revising and being a nerd that he is.” Ha Rin blurted out.

 

“I didn’t think that can happen! Wow!” Min Gi exclaimed in disbelief.

 

“It can if I know that we aren’t really compatible.” Ha Rin told her.

 

“Maybe you’re just avoiding each other.” Min Young pointed out.

 

“W-what?! No! Of course not! For what reason?!” Ha Rin burst out in denial.

 

“You’re both tired of arguing and be bothered about each other so instead you keep a distance thinking you can live more comfortably.” Min Young explained.

 

The three younger ones were all silent contemplating through their unnie’s words most especially Ha Rin.

 

“I agree.” Min Gi said firmly with her head up looking at Ha Rin.

 

“I second the motion. Min Young unnie’s right, again.” Ae Rin muttered.

 

Ha Rin was still speechless since she also thinks Min Young had made a fair point once again.

 

“And one more thing, you’re both affected by each other in any way possible because…” Min Young said and looked at Min Gi and Ae Rin.

 

“You care.” Ha Rin friends stated in unison giving her a small smile.

 

Ha Rin looked straight and kept her silence asking help from her mind and most especially her heart,

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---