Explanations

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Love Hate – f(x)]

 

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“What a great surprise! You’re home early Ms. Queenka.” I greeted as she closed the main door of the house.

 

“Whatever!” She said and fished out her phone and brought it by her ear.

 

“You’re already on your way? Alright! See you in a few!” She said and hung up quickly.

 

“You’re friends are coming? I have to hide myself now!” I said and instantly came by the foot of the stairs.

 

“No! You don’t have to, feel free to do whatever it is you’re doing and don’t mind us okay?” She explained to me as calm as possible for the very first time.

 

“A-are you sure?”

 

“Yes! Go back to your encyclopedias.” She said in a commanding tone.

 

I chuckled for a moment. “They aren’t encyclopedias! They’re atlas!” I pointed out knowledgeably.

 

“Whatever it is, I don’t really care! Just act as the nerd that you are!” She told me and I immediately sat back down on the dining table reading in silence.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“DING DONG!” The doorbell rang and I quickly stood up from sitting on the couch in the living room and opened the door widely.

 

“Hi—“

 

“WOW! This is house is amazing!” Min Gi and Ae Rin exclaimed in awe and didn’t even let me finish greeting them and went inside the house admiring it.

 

“We’re very excited to come here dongsaeng,” Min Young unnie said and gave me a hug.

 

“Thanks unnie, but where are our oppadeul?” I asked as I craned my neck to see if they were just behind them.

 

“They’re on their way, they had things to attend to first but they’ll come, don’t worry.” Min Young unnie reassured me with a smile and I closed the door before us.

 

“Aaahh!” Min Gi and Ae Rin screamed their lungs out loudly.

 

Min Young unnie and I ran to see what happened but I sighed in relief with a smirk and the three of them had their eyes wide open.

 

“W-w-what is he doing here?”

 

“I-isn’t this your house?”

 

“He’s the one we’re just…”

 

I stood in front of my friends in between them and the dining table where my house mate is sitting conscious of what’s happening.

 

“Yes he is, and he’s living the under the same roof with me. He’s…” I trailed off and gave him a look.

 

He stood up from his seat. “H-hello, I’m Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk instead.” He introduced himself instantly with a bow and sat down again.

 

My friends pulled me and we all sat down together on the couch in the living room with confuse and suspicious glares on me.

 

“You—“

 

“Before you bombard me with questions, I think its fair that we wait for our oppadeul and I’ll explain things to you guys in one go.” I interrupted and they all kept quiet.

 

“DING DONG!” As if on cue, the doorbell rang again. Ae Rin and Min Gi raced to the door and opened it themselves.

 

“Hi girls—“

 

“Come on oppadeul, sit down.” Ae Rin said and dragged Kangin oppa with her by the couch.

 

“What’s going on?” Leeteuk oppa asked and sat beside Min Young unnie as usual placing the bottle of wine on the center table.

 

“This house looks great!” Kyuhyun oppa complimented and looked around the house and stopped quickly as his eyes landed on someone.

 

“Who is he? You never told us that you have a house mate here Ha Rin-ah.” Kyuhyun oppa stated with a smirk.

 

“What are you talking about?” Kangin oppa asked and he and Leeteuk oppa followed Kyuhyun oppa’s gaze.

 

“You live with the nerd we’re talking about this morning?!” Leeteuk oppa whispered in disbelief.

 

“Yes, and she’s about to explain, we’re waiting dongsaeng.” Min Young unnie said and crossed her arms.

 

“Okay, here—“

 

“Hold on! Why don’t we ask him to join us?” Kyuhyun oppa intercepted as he stood up walking towards the dining room.

 

“NO! There won’t be a need for that!” I yelled out but it was too late. The two of them are already walking together back here in the living room.

 

“Move hyung, let them sit beside each other.” Kyuhyun oppa told Kangin oppa and he had no choice so he moved and pushed nerdy loner down to sit beside me.

 

“OPPA!” I called out for Kyuhyun oppa and gave him a death glare he deserves.

 

“What? It’ll be better if the two of you will explain things to us. Don’t you agree with me?” Kyuhyun oppa said and looked at each of our friends with a smirk.

 

“Alright, have it his way Ha Rin-ah. Go on.” Leeteuk oppa said in loss and all of them eyed me and nerdy loner expectantly.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi…” He whispered nervously.

 

I breathed out heavily. “I was the first one to arrive here and thought that I’ll be having this beautiful house alone. But…” I paused and gave him a look.

 

“He came the next day and ruined everything.” I said and glared at him.

 

“Not exactly, she was the one who ruined everything for me, living with her is hard.” He said quickly.

 

“No I didn’t! its your fault that you and your sentiments ever existed!” I argued and knitted my eyebrows at him.

 

“I don’t think so! You and your bratty attitude is to blame!” He said in a raised voice.

 

“Now you had the guts to raise your voice on me, in front of my friends?!” I questioned him only to realize that our faces are only an inch away from each other.

 

“Ahem, we’re sorry to interrupt the two of you but you still haven’t told us why you’re here together.” Ae Rin pointed out.

 

“Oh yeah that… see! Its your fault!” I blamed him again.

 

“To put it in simple terms, both our parents are the ones responsible for this, because they said we have to help each other.” He explained.

 

“A help that I won’t need especially if it’s from someone like him.” I rumbled and frowned.

 

“Oh, so tell me, Eunhyuk-ssi, how can you endure living with our Ha Rin?” Kyuhyun oppa asked in interest.

 

“I—“

 

“Are you treating her well? Taking good care of her?” Kangin oppa added.

 

“Its—“

 

“And you aren’t doing anything to hurt her?” Leeteuk oppa asked in a serious tone of voice.

 

“WOAH! Stop right there! Why are you guys making it sound like we’re… it gives me Goosebumps just by thinking about it.” I said unbelievably and cringed in disgust.

 

Our three oppadeul chuckled darkly. “What do you want us to think about dongsaeng?” Leeteuk oppa asked with a erted smirk on.

 

“If you will excuse me, I need to go.” Nerdy loner said and walked away from us back to his own world in his room this time as he went upstairs instantly.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

---