Fears

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 미워 (Hate U, Love U) – Super Junior]

 

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Why were up only now? Its already late.” I said as Ha Rin descended the stairs from her room ready to go to school.

 

“I obviously overslept. But I appreciate the thought of you waiting for me, you—“

 

“Quit talking and let’s eat our breakfast. Come on.” I told her as I pulled her chair. I was eating at a fast pace as she stopped me by holding my hand. I blinked at her sudden touch.

 

“Will you please slow down? You’ll choke with what you’re doing.” She said in concern as she took a bite from her bread.

 

“I’ll be really late, by this time the bus comes—“

 

“Who said you’re riding the bus today? You’ll come with me.” She said simply looking straight on the wall.

 

“What?”

 

“Yes and no objections. Eat up carefully.” She said still as demanding as ever.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Dad? Mom?” Ha Rin called out as she and Eunhyuk arrived in school late walking by each side to avoid looking suspicious from everyone else that they came together.

 

“That’s my parents too! Mom!” Eunhyuk yelled out in confusion.

 

Both their parents turned and looked at them with a big smile on their faces with the school’s principal by the side and almost all the students were behind them too as if waiting for a show to start.

 

Eunhyuk and Ha Rin slowly approached the crowd nervously clueless on what’s happening around them.

 

They both stood by their parents and gave them a baffled look. “We assumed that you two came together huh?” Mrs. Park asked Eunhyuk and Ha Rin.

 

Ha Rin gave her mom a reprimanding look. “Oh! There’s no need for that look my dear, we’ve announced it to the whole school already.” Mrs. Park told Ha Rin with a smile.

 

“W-w-what?” Ha Rin stuttered as if she was shot on the back.

 

“So that means…” Eunhyuk trailed off as he looked at Ha Rin cautiously.

 

“Yes son, nothing to hide because everyone here knows that you and Ha Rin are living together for a long time now.” Mr. Lee stated.

 

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” Ha Rin screamed out in anger.

 

“Park Ha Rin!” Mr. Park warned as she had raised her voice on Eunhyuk’s dad.

 

“Why wouldn’t we? I think its just right for them too—“

 

“She’s living with that nerd? I didn’t know that could happen.”

 

“The queenka lives with a nerd like her? No wonder, she’s been doing well on the quizzes we had.”

 

“He’s such a lucky nerd to get to see a queenka like her every day and night.”

 

Their schoolmates began to whisper as if making it audible to Ha Rin and Eunhyuk’s ears including their parents.

 

“SEE WHAT YOU’VE DONE?! ARRGGHH!” Ha Rin grunted and ran off leaving everyone else behind.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi!” Eunhyuk called out.

 

“Why do have to do this at this time?!” Eunhyuk demanded and frowned at his parents.

 

Everyone was speechless on how Ha Rin and Eunhyuk were acting rebellious towards their own parents.

 

“Aisshh!” Eunhyuk rumbled under his breath and stormed off following where Ha Rin had ran off to.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

I was running fast letting the adrenaline rush spread through me and let my feet move on its own hoping it would lead to the girl I’ve been looking for in almost half an hour now.

 

I slowed down to calm my breathing and from afar I can see a familiar figure hugging its knees together with its head down sitting under the tree on the park.

 

I walk cautiously towards the person and when I was only a few meters away I knew that I’ve finally found her.

 

I crouched down in front of her and from there I heard her continuous cry.  “Ha Rin-ssi…” I mumbled.

 

She looked up slowly and frowned at me. “What are you doing here?” She asked with anger in her voice.

 

“I followed you because I was worried.” I said truthfully.

 

“Why would you worry about me? if I know, you were behind this too! Was that the reason why you waited for me this morning and agreed on being late?” She demanded.

 

“You knew our parents were coming to announce this huh?!” She went on with so much fury as she glared at me.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi… I don’t—“

 

“You’re going to tell me that you don’t know anything? Stop acting! You want to ruin me and my reputation that’s what you know!” She yelled out in accusation as she went on crying.

 

“No! I was shock as you are Ha Rin-ssi, believe me when I say that I wasn’t on this because its true. I didn’t like what our parents had done; I hate it as much as you do.” I told her.

 

“I know it’ll ruin your status and I’m afraid of that too. But do you know what I’m most scared of happening after this?” I questioned her.

 

“What?”

 

I reached out instinctively and caressed her face as I wiped her tears with both of my thumbs. “I’m scared that this will ruin my relationship with you, our relationship.” I said softly and gazed straight into her eyes.

 

“We’ve been well and we both said we’ll try, but after this and how you’re acting I’m not sure anymore. I don’t want to lose this, I don’t want to lose you.” I told her honestly.

 

She was silent and stared back at me for a moment. She took my hands away from her face and looked away.

 

“I want to be alone for now, I need to think.” She said in a serious tone.

 

“Alright, I’ll see you in the house later right?” I asked her but she was speechless and stared into space ignoring my question.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

---