Unrestrained Hidden Desire

Tamed And Untamed

 

[Play the song: Club No. 1 – Super Junior]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“WOW! This is unbelievable! You really brought me to a club?! Eunhyuk the nerd brought me to a club?! Are you serious?!” I exclaimed loudly as we enter the nearest club from the house.

 

“Stop exaggerating and let’s find a place to sit.” He said as loud as my voice to overpower the high volume of the music the club has.

 

He was taking the lead and when he finally found an unoccupied table he sat down and I excitedly sat beside him.

 

“Do you know how to order stuff here?” I whispered on his ears.

 

He shook his head like a little boy. I giggled. “Fine, I’ll do it, I’ll get us some drinks. I’ll be back.” I told him but he was giving me a look and I knew exactly what it meant.

 

He doesn’t want to be alone. “Or better yet… waiter!” I called out and he approached our table as quick as he can.

 

I thought for a moment then whispered what I want for me and Eunhyuk. The waiter smiled and bowed as he walked off.

 

A few minutes later, the waiter came back with a bottle of vodka, two glasses and two pitchers one with water and the other one was iced tea.

 

“No alcoholic drinks for you right?” I asked Eunhyuk as I poured vodka on my glass.

 

“What? Why? You can drink then I can’t?” He asked back.

 

“You can if you want to, its your choice but who’s the depressed and the broken hearted one between the two of us?” I questioned him and finished my first glass with one shot.

 

He pointed at me and has his eyes widened as he watched me drink with ease. “Don’t looked too shock Eunhyuk-ssi, I’m usually like this.” I told him with a smile.

 

“So this means you really liked Jonghyun huh?” He inquired in interest as he drunk water from his glass.

 

“Well duh! But we’re here to forget right? So right now, let’s not talk about jerks and have fun! Come on! Try this!” I said and poured vodka on his glass.

 

He looked at it in puzzlement. “One won’t hurt. Come on.” I convinced him more and there he eventually drunk it in one shot.

 

His face crumpled up as it was his first time. I laughed at his reaction. “How was it?” I asked him earnestly.

 

“It was okay I guess.” He mumbled unsure.

 

“More?” He nodded simply. I poured on his glass once more. He was about to chugged it down again but I stopped him.

 

“Cheers! Thanks for bringing me here!” I said and tossed my glass with his and he smiled at me before we both drunk it again in one shot.

 

“I need to go to the restroom, I’ll be back.” He said and scurried off to the rest room.

 

I smirked. “Now he’s learning how to play.” I thought out loud feeling proud that he was finally started to loosen up.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“It surprises me to see you here buddy!” I heard a familiar voice said as I got out of the rest room.

 

I looked around the place and found who the owner of the voice was. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“I should be asking you that, what are you doing here and why didn’t you invite me to come with you? This hurts.” Donghae said and pretend to look hurt as he clenched his heart.

 

“Stupid! I brought Ha Rin here; she needs this after all the things that happened.” I explained to him.

 

“Good choice. And you have something else in mind am I right?” He questioned me and gave me a knowing glance.

 

“How did you know that?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“Aigoo! We’ve been friends for forever now, and you still wonder how I can read what’s in your mind?” He pointed out.

 

I smiled. “You’re right about that. Why don’t you join us by the way?” I offered.

 

“Its okay, I don’t want to ruin the moment. I’ll just help you with your plan instead.” He stated with a grin.

 

“Of course, do your part and I’ll do mine. I got your back dude.” He said with a reassuring smile and winked at me.

 

“Do you think this will work?” I questioned him in doubt.

 

“It will, I promise. This will totally help, not only for her but this includes you too.” Donghae stated and gave me an encouraging nod.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

After Eunhyuk left for the rest room until now Ha Rin was already on her fifth glass of vodka but her mind was still clear which proves that she’s a good drinker.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi!” She heard Eunhyuk called out from a distance by the dance floor. Ha Rin looked confused as she stood up and walked towards him anyway.

 

“Where have you been? What took—“

 

“Ssshh…” Eunhyuk intercepted her by placing a finger on her lips.

 

“Do you want to see something new?” He asked him.

 

“What are you trying to…” Ha Rin trailed off as Eunhyuk took the center of the dance floor and gazed in her eyes intently with a mischievous smirk on.

 

Someone suddenly threw a baton at him and he had caught it perfectly and two other guys stood on both of his sides.

 

The DJ put the volume up as Eunhyuk began to move to the beat as if warming himself up preparing for something extreme.

 

Amidst of all these his gaze never left Ha Rin and she was watching his every move anticipating what’s to come next.

 

“He knows how to dance?” She wondered in a whisper. He nodded at her direction as if it was the answer to her question.

 

Eunhyuk then winked at her and began to do a short yet a good routine that showed how powerful dancer he is.

 

[Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O72V-HAIw]

 

He did the routine twice and danced more as Ha Rin literally had her jaw dropped as she watched him move and she was by it as she never knew he had a talent in dancing.

 

“ the reputation!” She cursed as she bit her lip and brisk-walked towards Eunhyuk and crashed her lips onto his closing her eyes.

 

The world seemed to stop for the both of them especially on Eunhyuk’s part as this was the most unexpected thing she has done.

 

-

-

 

They both arrived home and none of them dared to speak after the little scene they had made back at the club.

 

Ha Rin sat down on the couch in the living room and Eunhyuk sat down cautiously beside her still in silence.

 

“Arrgghh! The silence is killing me! Speak up!” Ha Rin grunted and shifted her body to face Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk breathed out heavily. “I understand that you must be intoxicated earlier that’s why you—“

 

“Who told you that I was drunk at that time?” Ha Rin questioned him.

 

He widened his eyes at her surprised by her answer. “Then?” He asked curiously.

 

“I myself didn’t know what get into me and why I did it but let me tell you this, I didn’t regret it, and I’ll never will.” Ha Rin pointed out.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t know how to react and kept an expressionless face on but deep inside he knew he felt good by it anyway.

 

“But there’s one thing I want to ask you.” Ha Rin muttered and Eunhyuk looked at her to continue on what she wants to say.

 

“Why didn’t you kiss me back?” She asked in a straightforward manner.

 

“Y-y-you wanted me to?” He stuttered with his heart pounding loudly.

 

“I made the first move remember? So…” Ha Rin paused and moved closer to him.

 

“Well I…”

 

“Don’t tell me you’ve never kissed anyone before?” She asked and he nodded.

 

“So I was your first kiss?” She questioned again and he nodded once more.

 

“Aigoo! Such a pure baby you are.” Ha Rin gushed and unconsciously inched her face closer to his.

 

They felt the moment came back on them and Eunhyuk instinctively closed his eyes waiting for something to occur.

 

But nothing, instead he felt quite a load on his chest. When he opened his eyes Ha Rin has already drifted off to sleep.

 

He smiled and began to her hair. “Maybe I should have kissed you back earlier huh?” He wondered out loud and kissed the top of her head as an alternative.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---