Black Out

Tamed And Untamed

No One’s POV

 

 

“So tell us hyung, are you and the queenka a real item this time around?” Yoseob asked Jonghyun as they lounged at the old building near their school after their classes.

 

“I’m curious about that too. You’ve been doing almost the same thing to please her for two weeks now. Did she finally say yes?” Wooyoung questioned.

 

Jonghyun was still quiet who just kept a smirk on his lips. “Is that a I-got-her-back-smirk or the opposite hyung?” Kai observed.

 

Joon punched his shoulder lightly. “Speak up dude! You’ve left us hanging for a long time. What’s happening now?” He asked impatiently.

 

“Nothing, we’re still the same. I’m pursuing her and she seemed to enjoy my company, but she hasn’t given me an answer yet.” Jonghyun explained.

 

“But why?” Kai asked innocently.

 

“I haven’t asked her directly, how will I know her answer right?” Jonghyun said.

 

“Then why not ask her then?” Yoseob questioned in confusion.

 

“I’m already thinking about doing that, but it has to be perfect, that she can’t say no to me.” Jonghyun said in a serious tone as his eyebrows knitted together.

 

“Alright, but if you need help we’re just here.” Wooyoung assured him with a smile.

 

-

-

 

“YAH! Kim Hyoyeon!” Yuri and Sooyoung called out as they arrived at the school’s library in the afternoon.

 

“Ssshh! We’re in the library!” Hyoyeon hushed her friends and flipped through the pages of her book.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung took their places in between their friend. “Right, when are you giving us the details then?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“What details?” Hyoyeon wondered naively.

 

“Details about you and Eunhyuk-ssi; what’s the real score?” Yuri questioned impatiently.

 

“What real score are you girls talking about? There’s nothing!” Hyoyeon denied and lowered her head to hide her blushing face from her friends.

 

“When you say nothing, there’s definitely something!” Sooyoung said in emphasis.

 

“Come on! Just tell us!” Yuri demanded.

 

Hyoyeon sighed. “When I said nothing, you should believe me. We’ve been hanging out yes—“

 

“For two weeks.” Sooyoung cut her off.

 

Hyoyeon gave her a look. “Yeah, but even so nothing’s going on because he’s not asking me anything and I’m not the type who would ask him myself and you know that.” She clarified.

 

“He should be interested in you by now; can’t you see or feel anything from him then?” Yuri asked her.

 

“I’m not sure, what I’m sure of is that he’s a good guy.” Hyoyeon said with a smile.

 

“We can see that, but how about this, ask him yourself then.” Sooyoung advised.

 

“W-what? I can’t do that.” Hyoyeon stated and lowered her head.

 

“Of course you can! We’re in the modern world now and girls like us can go straight to the guys we like if we want too!” Yuri encouraged her friend.

 

“And besides, you’ll have us with you. That’s a promise.” Sooyoung said and smiled at Hyoyeon positively.

 

Hyoyeon sighed in defeat. “Fine, but for now, let’s focus on this research paper because that’s what we’re here for.” She stated and put her attention to her books.

 

-

-

 

“What? So you’re saying that its been months and our children are still keeping it as a secret to everyone else except for their friends?”

 

“Yes Mr. Lee. I’ve been watching your son Eunhyuk-ssi and your daughter Mr. Park from the moment you set this job to me.”

 

“But why would they hide it to everyone else?” Mrs. Park wondered.

 

“What is your theory on this Mr. Investigator?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

“I want to think that its because of Ms. Ha Rin-ssi and the reputation she’s holding in their school.” Mr. Kim the investigator said.

 

The parents of Ha Rin and Eunhyuk were silent by this as they gathered themselves at a restaurant with the investigator they had paid to watch out for Ha Rin and Eunhyuk all along.

 

“You are aware of your daughter being the queenka of the school am I right?” Mr. Kim questioned Mr. and Mrs. Park.

 

“Yes, but we didn’t know that its this serious where she would hide the fact of living with Eunhyuk.” Mr. Park spoke up and looked apologetically towards the Lee’s.

 

“That’s alright, we understand where you daughter’s coming from but don’t you think we have to do something about this?” Mr. Lee advised.

 

“I agree with Mr. Lee honey, its been a long time now. Don’t you think?” Mrs. Park said convincing her husband.

 

“I got a perfect way of doing it.” Mr. Park stated with a smirk on his lips.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“What does it take to be successful?” I read the question that has to be answered in an essay form as it was set as our English homework.

 

“Why do we have to answer questions like this?” I grunted and pushed my notebook away as I was sitting on the floor in the living room.

 

“Where’s Eunhyuk-ssi?” I asked myself.

 

“He’s probably in his— Aaahhhh!!!” I screamed my lungs out as the lights around the house went off out of the blue.

 

“YAH! EUNHYUK-SSI!” I called out for him as I began to tremble in fear. Being alone in the dark is one of the things I fear the most.

 

“Ha Rin-ssi! Are you okay?” I heard his voice by the stairs as he seemed to be approaching me.

 

“Ow!” He grunted in pain as he hit his knee by the center table here in the living room.

 

As I felt him near me I grabbed his hand and pulled him down beside me. “Where were you at times like this?” I asked still worried.

 

A light came on from the flashlight he was holding. “You’re scared? A queenka is scared of something? Wow!” He teased and began to laugh.

 

I slapped his arm hard. “YAH! Its not funny!” I cried out and pouted as I crossed my arms together.

 

“You were looking for me earlier?” He asked cautiously. I nodded and looked at him waiting for an explanation and unconsciously shifted closer to him.

 

“I was in my room getting the encyclopedias I need for my homework tonight. And…” He trailed off and gave me a look.

 

“What?”

 

“You seemed to be interested on what I’m saying, and that’s so unlike you. You would cut me off and say, “Whatever nerdy loner” where did that go now?” He asked imitating my voice.

 

I couldn’t help but giggle. “Its funny ‘cause I myself don’t know why but I like hearing what you explain to me all the time now.” I told him truthfully.

 

“So now you’re just interested in my stories huh? Would that include me personally?” He asked with a smirk as he inched his face closer.

 

Our faces are so close that it was only an inch apart. I stared into his eyes as he gazed back in mine and we’re back in our staring game in silence.

 

For some reason my heart began to race quickly as I admired his face’s features and I can see that he was doing the same thing.

 

I looked from his forehead down to his eyes, nose his cheeks and lastly his lips. My heart was still pounding fast and I instinctively closed my eyes waiting for something to happen.

 

But I was then blinded by the light around the house that came back on. I opened my eyes and it widened on its accord upon realizing how close I was with Eunhyuk.

 

I looked at a different direction as I moved away from him. He coughed awkwardly. “I think I should get back to studying.” He muttered and stood up fast.

 

“Yeah okay.” I said simply.

 

“Is he going to leave you alone after what happened earlier?” My subconscious mind wondered.

 

“I’ll get my books and study here with you, I won’t leave you alone this time.” He seemed to understand my mind and answered its question for me.

 

“That’s better. Thanks.” I said and flashed him a grateful smile.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---