Chance

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: This Fool – Wonder Girls]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

“They should know by now that they’re sitting on our table! Gosh!” Ha Rin said annoyingly and walked briskly to their table at the cafeteria.

 

“YAH! Don’t you know that—“

 

“Know what?” Kyuhyun asked them with a playful smirk on.

 

“Oppadeul!” The four queenkas cheered and sat down comfortably beside Leeteuk, Kangin and Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you doing here?” Ha Rin questioned feeling ecstatic to see them altogether just like the old times when the boys were still in their school before.

 

“We haven’t seen you girls for a week so we figured to visit you here. You don’t have time for us anymore.” Leeteuk stated and pouted sadly.

 

Min Young pinched his cheek since they were sitting beside each other. “Aigoo! That’s not true oppa, we were just busy with school work.” She told him.

 

“Well, we’re trying to be but you guys know that when it comes to school work all we do is flunked it anyway.” Min Gi pointed out and giggled.

 

“Thanks for clarifying that Min Gi-yah, I was about to believe Min Young for a second.” Kangin said and they all laughed in glee.

 

Ha Rin was the first one to recover and knitted her eyebrows together as she sighted someone who passed by their table.

 

“I forgot that I still have to see him here!” Ha Rin exclaimed in annoyance.

 

“Who?” All her friends asked in unison and followed her gaze to where Eunhyuk just passed by.

 

“I don’t get why he has to be in the same school with me. it’s like a curse.” Ha Rin grunted.

 

“Why are you so mad anyway? Did he do something to you?” Min Young asked her.

 

“YES! The mere fact that we’re living together is something that he had done for me to be like this!” Ha Rin yelled out in her mind.

 

“I’m just not fond seeing nerds around me! Simple!” Ha Rin said.

 

“Too bad Ha Rin, that’s inevitable since they do exist, everywhere.” Kangin told her.

 

“I could imagine the things you’ll do if you’re living with someone like him under the same roof.” Ae Rin said.

 

Ha Rin widened her eyes. “You’ll be torturing him!” Min Gi added and Ae Rin gave her a high-five in agreement.

 

“He’s the one torturing me!” Ha Rin whispered in low voice.

 

“What?” Ae Rin and Min Gi asked her.

 

“Nothing.” Ha Rin said quickly and shook her head.

 

“I won’t torture him if I’ll be the one to live with him though. I won’t like his presence at first, but it won’t hurt if I give him a chance, right?” Min Young pointed out.

 

“I agree with Min Young, nerds aren’t just intelligent, they have feelings and for bullies like us, we can unconsciously hurt them in any way possible.” Leeteuk added.

 

“And the famous Leeteuk-Min Young pairing strikes again!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and they started laughing out loud again.

 

Ha Rin gave out an opposite reaction who just kept quiet thinking through what Leeteuk and Min Young had said.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

---

 

Will our Ms. Queenka be kind enough to give her housemate Eunhyuk a chance? Yiiee! :"> Stay tuned! :D ♥ THANKS TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS BTW! :"> ♥

-MARIEgelica ♥