Back From Scratch

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: 미워 (Hate U, Love U) – Super Junior]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Where could they be?” A worried Mrs. Lee asked as they were inside the conference room at Eunhyuk and Ha Rin’s school.

 

As if on cue the door opened revealing Eunhyuk who entered the room with his head hung low not meeting his parents’ concerned look.

 

“Did you find our daughter Eunhyuk-ah?” Mrs. Park questioned as soon as Eunhyuk had sat down in front of his and Ha Rin’s parents.

 

He shook his head. “No, I looked everywhere but I found no one.” He lied as he figured he would respect Ha Rin that needed privacy at the moment.

 

“Aigoo! Where do you think our daughter is honey?” Mrs. Park asked her husband sounding upset about the situation.

 

“I’m not sure, but she’s old enough and we both know that she’ll eventually come around, in time.” Mr. Park said.

 

“But what if she didn’t? You all knew how important her reputation is for her why did you do this? All of you.” Eunhyuk piped in.

 

“And you’re okay being hidden just like that because of her reputation? You’ll be fine to live with it?” Mr. Lee questioned his son.

 

“I don’t really care! You know what; this discussion is useless because you don’t really understand what’s happening here. If you’ll excuse me, I have a class to attend to.” Eunhyuk said and stood up from his seat.

 

“Lee Hyukjae!” Mr. Lee called out for his son before he can get out of the room but Eunhyuk ignored his dad and went out instead.

 

Mrs. Lee then smiled widely. “Why are you smiling like that? Our son just walked out on us, and you’re happy?” Mr. Lee asked in confusion.

 

“YES! Can’t you see? It’s the first time he has done that! And that’s because of Ha Rin. There had been developments!” Mrs. Lee exclaimed.

 

Then it finally hit Mr. Lee including Ha Rin’s parents. “This is great news! What we had planned in the first place is doing what has to be done to our children.” Mr. Park stated in triumphant.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

As I walk through the hallways of the floor to my room whispers and gossiping from my schoolmates were endless and I was trying to ignore each of them by passing by quickly.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi…” I heard someone called my name from the back. I turned to see who it was and she then approached me.

 

“Can we talk?” Hyoyeon questioned.

 

“I’d love to, but I kind of late for my class so—“

 

“This will be quick; I just want to ask if Ha Rin-ssi was the reason why you didn’t want me to go to your house before. Was she?” She cut me off.

 

I lowered my head and kept quiet. “So its true, she’s too full of herself and didn’t want me to know that you were living with her. She’s such a brat; a queenka indeed.” Hyoyeon groaned.

 

“Its not just about that! You don’t know her so you don’t have the right to judge who she really is!” I exclaimed in annoyance as I didn’t like her tone of voice as if Ha Rin’s a really bad person.

 

She was startled as how I raised my voice on her. “I’m sorry Hyoyeon-ssi, I’m just—“

 

“No, its okay Eunhyuk-ssi, I shouldn’t have said that anyway. I’m sorry. Bye.” Hyoyeon apologized and walked off quickly.

 

“I just hope she’ll come home tonight.” I said out loud before I enter my classroom.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Dongsaeng! You’re here!” Min Young exclaimed as she opened her main door where Ha Rin stood looking both stressed out and tired.

 

“Ha Rin unnie?!” Min Gi and Ae Rin propped up from slouching on the couch and stood up to see if it was really Ha Rin.

 

Min Young helped Ha Rin as she put her arm around her and sat her carefully on the couch. “Where have you been? We were all worried about you.” Min Young told her.

 

“I should call our oppadeul—“

 

“They’re in an important meeting tonight Ae Rin-ah, maybe later.” Min Young stopped her and got their attention to Ha Rin who had her eyes shut.

 

“Dongsaeng…” Min Young called out for her softly.

 

“I was walking around the city all day, to think. This is a big deal for me, we’re the queenkas for crying out loud and for this situation to come up at a time like this. Aisshh.” Ha Rin began.

 

“A lot of people might think this is too shallow and exaggeration, then go on! Who I am in school is important and its everything to me! With this, it can all disappear!” She went on in fury.

 

“And its all because of that nerd! If it was someone else, it wouldn’t be this hard!” Ha Rin raised her voice in frustration.

 

“But that nerd you’re talking about cares for you, and he has been worried sick dongsaeng, Donghae oppa had been calling me nonstop to ask me where you are.” Min Young told her.

 

“And I guess he wants you home, he’s probably waiting for you right now.” Min Gi added.

 

Ha Rin was taken aback by this and suddenly remembered his words earlier.

 

“I’m scared that this will ruin my relationship with you, our relationship.”

 

“We’ve been well and we both said we’ll try, but after this and how you’re acting I’m not sure anymore. I don’t want to lose this, I don’t want to lose you.”

 

“Dongsaeng?” Min Young shook her lightly and snapped her fingers in front of Ha Rin.

 

Ha Rin was back in reality and blinked at her friends. “Put all your worries aside for tonight and get some rest dongsaeng.” Min Young advised.

 

“Sure, I’ll be in your room…”

 

Ae Rin and Min Gi blocked her way. “Not in my room, but in your room, in your house with Eunhyuk.” Min Young clarified.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“Dude, Min Young just called and she said Ha Rin is on her way here.” Donghae told me as he knew what happened and came by to check on me and Ha Rin.

 

“Really?! That’s great!” I said in content as I sighed in relief.

 

Then there she was as she opened the door and walked straight by the foot of the stairs. “Ha Rin-ssi, do you want something to eat?” I asked her as I quickly approached her.

 

She stopped on her tracks looking straight. “No.” She said monotonously.

 

“Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you.” I informed her.

 

“Well too bad, I don’t care because I never told you to wait did I?” She snapped and glared at me.

 

“Do you want me to bring you a glass of milk in your room?” I asked her with a small smile.

 

“NO! Shut up alright? I don’t need anything from a nerd like you!” Ha Rin shouted in annoyance and stormed off to her room and even banged the door.

 

“She’s rude.” Donghae commented. I walked back and sulked down on the couch beside my best friend.

 

“The Ms. Queenka I knew is back, and we’ll start from scratch again.” I said sadly and lowered my head. Donghae was quiet and just placed her hand on my shoulder consolingly.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---