Nerdy Loner’s Ruined View

Tamed And Untamed

 No One’s POV

 

 

The queenkas are already in their classroom on a Friday only a few minutes left before the class starts as usual when Min Young remembered something she ought to ask Ha Rin.

 

“Dongsaeng, where were you last night? I was calling you but you weren’t answering your phone.” Min Young asked her casually.

 

Ha Rin was busy playing with Ae Rin on her iPad and didn’t bother to look up. “Oh yes, sorry if I missed all of them unnie.” Ha Rin said.

 

“But where were you last night?” Min Young asked on.

 

“I WON!” Ae Rin cheered and stuck her tongue out at Ha Rin as Min Gi gave her a high-five.

 

“Aiish! Let’s play again!” Ha Rin said with a frown of loss.

 

“No! Answer me first! Where were you?” Min Young demanded impatiently and took the iPad away from Ha Rin.

 

“I went out to play.” Ha Rin said simply and sat back on her seat comfortably.

 

“What?! And you didn’t even call us?!” Ae Rin questioned her in disappointment.

 

“Yeah! To think that I was bored last night! You should have said you played out last night unnie!” Min Gi whined.

 

“You went out to play but you didn’t have time to return back my calls?” Min Young said.

 

“Aigoo! Stop the whining. I was with someone else, I’m sorry.” Ha Rin apologized.

 

Her friends looked perplexed. “With Leeteuk oppa?” Min Young asked in uncertainty.

 

“No, he’s with you all the time, and I bet he’s in your house last night right?” Ha Rin asked back and Min Young just nodded in guilt.

 

“See!” Ha Rin said and giggled.

 

“If you weren’t with Teukie oppa, then you’re with Kyuhyun oppa?” Min Gi questioned her.

 

“No, he’s too busy playing Starcraft.” Ha Rin stated and Min Gi nodded in agreement.

 

“Not with Teukie oppa and Kyuhyun oppa, so you’re with Kangin oppa last night?” Ae Rin asked as Kangin was their last option.

 

Ha Rin shook her head. “He must be in his dream land already when I went out of the house.” She said.

 

“If you weren’t with our oppadeul last night, then who were you with?” Min Gi asked in curiosity.

 

Min Young smirked. “We have one option left here, perhaps you’re with…” She paused and looked directly at Ha Rin.

 

She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip in confirmation. “NO WAY!” Min Gi and Ae Rin exclaimed as they too understood who Min Young was talking about.

 

Ha Rin was silent. “So he’s the reason why you didn’t even bother to call me back huh?” Min Young teased.

 

“YAH UNNIE!” Min Gi and Ae Rin slapped Ha Rin on both of her arms at the same time.

 

“Ow! What was that for?!” Ha Rin cried out and glared at her friends.

 

“Min Young unnie told us that you were asking for her help about cooking just because he started making breakfast for you.” Min Gi told her.

 

Ha Rin then widened her eyes at Min Young. “No secrets.” Min Young pointed out and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“What’s happening? What is really going between you and that nerd?” Ae Rin asked and looked at her expectantly.

 

“There’s nothing going on. I just taught him something he needs.” Ha Rin said firmly and as if on cue the bell rang.

 

“She’s saved by the bell. Again.” Ae Rin stated and looked at Ha Rin who gave her friends a cheeky smile.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

I took out my notebook as soon as I arrived here in the cafeteria at lunch time alone as my friends still had to go to their lockers.

 

I browsed through the pages and stopped to where nerdy loner had written the formulas last night.

 

“D stands for density, m is for mass and V is for volume.” I recited on my own grinning to myself like a fool.

 

“At least I had half of it correct which surprised our Physics teacher earlier. And its all because of his help.” I thought out loud with my eyes fixed on my notes.

 

I then felt someone else’s presence just in front of me. and when I look up, my eyes enlarged on its own.

 

“You…” I whispered not expecting to see this person smiling across me.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

I went straight to the cafeteria for lunch and I sat on my usual corner almost away from everyone else.

 

My eyes wandered around and landed to someone which made my lips turn into a smile instinctively.

 

My gaze was stuck on her and smiled broadly as I watched her grin to herself as she was looking at her notebook.

 

“I wonder where her friends are.” I thought out loud and scanned the place on the look for her three other queenka friends but I found no one.

 

When I turned to look at her table again, my eyebrows knitted together on its own accord.

 

“What is he doing with her?” I asked myself and suddenly felt irritated as I crumpled the piece of paper I tore from my notebook and stormed off not wanting to see any more of them together.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---