It'll Be Hard

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Monster – Super Junior]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

Ha Rin went downstairs from her room as hunger crept on her just in time for dinner. Her eyes widened on its own accord upon seeing books on top of the dining table.

 

“We’re from the same school?!” Ha Rin asked out loud and frowned at my nerdy loner housemate.

 

“You… The books… It’s definitely from our school.” She said trying to grasp the situation.

 

Eunhyuk just looked at her with a straight face. “Yah! I’m reminding you, don’t let anyone else know that we’re living together or else…” She trailed off.

 

“Yes I know, you’re the famous queenka of our school so no one has to know that you’re in the same house with me.” Eunhyuk finished off for her with a logical smirk.

 

“Very smart.” Ha Rin muttered and left him being all nerdy and dialed her friend’s number on her phone.

 

“Min Young unnie, are you with the girls right now? I’m sorry but we have to cancel the house party.” Ha Rin told her trying to sound apologetic.

 

“What?! But we’re about to leave and go to your new house! What happened?” Min Young asked.

 

Ha Rin paused for a moment as she tries to find an excuse and tilted her head to look at Eunhyuk.

 

“My house is a crap. It’s old-fashioned, boring and very ugly. So you wouldn’t like to come here, right?” Ha Rin reasoned out.

 

“I’m not dumb not to know that you were pertaining to me Ms. Queenka.” Eunhyuk grunted to himself knowledgeably.

 

“I’ll come to your house instead!” Ha Rin suggested and Min Young agreed eventually as they both hung up the phone.

 

“She’s fast when it comes to partying or leaving the house.” Eunhyuk thought out loud as Ha Rin left the house without saying a word to him.

 

“I’ll be hard to live with her.” Eunhyuk told himself with a heavy sigh and went back to reading his book.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---