Only You

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Only U – Super Junior]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Wow! You know what? I’m starting to believe the rumors now.” Ha Rin muttered in annoyance as Eunhyuk arrived home late at night.

 

Eunhyuk looked at her in pain and exhaustion as he approached her and Ha Rin stood up instantly as she was sitting on the couch.

 

“Really now? You were on my side just this morning. What happened to that?” Eunhyuk asked her in confusion.

 

“Donghae dropping you off just now was what happened. Get it?” She said glaring at him.

 

“He said you’d prefer to be alone and I’ve given you the space you needed and now this? He was still the one you came to first?” She went on.

 

“I desperately wanted to see you after you took off to make you feel better but I don’t think I can do that now, especially if your Donghae already did it.” She stated and still has her eyes on him.

 

“M-my Donghae?” Eunhyuk stammered.

 

“Yeah! That was the reason for the pictures, you and Donghae in a relationship. And I have to believe that now.” Ha Rin told him.

 

“I can’t believe that really came from you Ha Rin-ssi, you out of all people. You should know me better than anyone else. You…” Eunhyuk trailed off and as Ha Rin kept her gaze on him she felt that he was hurt and disappointed by what she said.

 

“Believe it now, because I myself couldn’t believe that I’ve been living with a nerd. I thought he was a guy but it turned out that he’s one of us girls too. Such a shame!” Ha Rin blurted out.

 

Eunhyuk looked up at her with his eyes widened. “Gay, gay, gay.” Ha Rin chanted. He then closed his eyes as he breathed out heavily.

 

“Gay, gay, ga—“ Ha Rin was cut off by Eunhyuk as he smashed his lips onto hers.

 

Ha Rin was taken aback by this sudden action of his but her heart was racing fast and didn’t hesitate on kissing him back and closed her eyes seizing the moment between them.

 

To shut her up was his first intention but that completely changed as he felt her kissing him back and in a snap he pulled her closer and kissed her as if he was desperate since he has been waiting for this for a long time.

 

Ha Rin held onto to his cheek as she pulled back to gasp for air with a big smile on her face. He grinned back feeling ecstatic as he gazed into her eyes admiringly.

 

“Who’s gay now huh?” Eunhyuk asked her playfully as still held her close to him by her waist.

 

“Who the hell said anything about being gay? That’s bull.” Ha Rin told him as she kept her hand on his cheek.

 

Eunhyuk laughed cheerfully. “I have to say, not bad for a first timer like you.” Ha Rin complimented pertaining to the kiss encircling her arms around his neck.

 

“Oh yeah? You liked it?” Eunhyuk questioned with his eyes glistening with happiness.

 

Ha Rin then shrugged her shoulders. “Hmm. Not sure. Let’s see.” She said and gave him a quick yet deep kiss on the lips and smiled at him.

 

“I loved it. Who knew nerds can be a great kisser?” Ha Rin stated and giggled.

 

“I’m an exception.” He said and winked.

 

Ha Rin let go from his hold and walked towards the kitchen. “Conceited already? Wow! I bet you’ve been dying to kiss me like that.” She teased.

 

“You bet. You’re just so…” Eunhyuk confessed lowering his head down in embarrassment as he stopped by the dining table.

 

Ha Rin turned around to face him with a distance between them. “So I was right, and I was playing with you these past few days. A little revenge I must say.” She admitted giggling.

 

“A revenge?”

 

“Yeah, so now you know what’ll happen if you don’t kiss back a queenka like me. You’ve learned your lesson I believe?” Ha Rin said and patted his cheeks lightly and went for the stairs.

 

“What? So that’s it? we kiss and you’ll leave me hanging like that?” Eunhyuk stated in bewilderment.

 

Ha Rin sighed. “Come here.” She commanded as she took a halt in the middle of the stairs and stood straight.

 

Eunhyuk obeyed quickly as his heart pounded expectantly. He stopped on a step lower than hers and faced her with his poker face on in pretense.

 

Ha Rin then scrutinized his face as she noticed something. “Have you been crying all day?” She asked.

 

“W-what?” Eunhyuk asked suddenly confused by her question as he wasn’t expecting her to ask this as he thought it wasn’t appropriate for the moment.

 

“Look, your eyes are all puffy.” Ha Rin said and cupped his face in concern.

 

“I’m fine. This will be back to normal by tomorrow.” Eunhyuk said rather impatiently.

 

Ha Rin felt this and knew what he wants from her. “Here’s the thing, I liked what happened but now what you need is rest. Wash your face up and I’ll see you in the morning. Alright?” She said with a warm smile.

 

“Good night.” She said softly and hugged him tight. He hugged back just as tight and let go smiling at her, satisfied.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Come on, let’s go.” I said and dragged Eunhyuk with me holding on his hands tight as we enter the school the next day.

 

“What are you going to do?” He asked in worry.

 

“Trust me in this.” I said and smiled at him.

 

We took a halt in the middle of our school’s hallway. “YO! LISTEN UP!” I shouted to gather everyone’s attention.

 

And it worked as all eyes are on us now. “This guy I’m living with right now is not gay and all the rumors yesterday aren’t true. Clear?” I announced and looked around each of them who didn’t budge as if they didn’t hear anything from me.

 

“YAH! DID YOU ALL HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?!” I yelled out.

 

“You don’t have to—“

 

“I got this.” I cut Eunhyuk off as I went on what I had planned.

 

“We can prove it.” I cried out and I took a step closer to him as all our schoolmates looked our way in anticipation.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked again, confused.

 

“Do what you did last night.” I commanded him and inched my face closer with my eyes closed waiting for his lips to touch mine.

 

“No, let’s go.” He whispered on my ear and firmly held onto my hand and pulled me out of the hallways to our school’s park.

 

We stopped and sat down under the tree with our hands still intertwined with each other and I don’t mind, I won’t let go unless he does. “Why didn’t you do it?” I asked him.

 

“That’s the only way I thought of so they could believe you and then you just stormed off again on them like that.” I added quickly before he could speak.

 

"I only need you to believe in me. Not anyone else." He said genuinely and smiled at me. I smiled back and laid my head on his shoulders enjoying our moment together.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

“How come I never knew this place existed? How’d you know this place?” Ha Rin asked with her eyes closed as she was laid on the grass and her head was resting on my lap.

 

We anonymously thought of staying here longer since we still have our classes in the afternoon. And besides, I wanted to make this time worthwhile.

 

“Of course you wouldn’t know this exists because you’re always out with your friends cutting classes anyway.” I chuckling.

 

She opened her eyes for a moment to glare at me but closed it again cueing me to go on. “This is the place I go to if I had enough bullying and if I want peace to think and study too.” I told her.

 

“Do you realize that bullying and studying doesn’t go well together?” She asked me with her eyes remained closed.

 

“Well, it does for me. But I have a similar example for that.” I said smiling.

 

“And what is that?”

 

“Not what, but who. Its like a queenka and a nerd, doesn’t fit together right? But hey, look at us now.” I told her factually.

 

That’s when it took her attention and opened her eyes showing me a smile of agreement. “Good point.” She muttered and giggled then automatically closed her eyes again.

 

“Why do you seemed to be really sleepy, didn’t you get enough sleep last night?” I asked her as she kept on closing her eyes on me.

 

“I didn’t. Thanks. Your lips didn’t put me to sleep last night. So here I am.” She said and her cheeks gave out a light shade of pink.

 

I grinned and glad that she isn’t looking at me because I exactly feel the same way. “Don’t worry, we’re on the same page on that.

 

She snapped her eyes open and stared at me and I gazed back smiling down at her even if I know I’m looking like a fool right now.

 

I didn’t care as long as I know that she gives me the same vibe then I’m good with that. Then there I knew, I have really fallen for this queenka smiling brightly at me.

 

“There you guys are!” Someone called out breathlessly.

 

“We’re sorry to ruin the moment but this is urgent.” Another one said in a serious tone.

 

Ha Rin and I both looked up at the same time and found Min Gi and Ae Rin standing before us. We quickly stood up with me helping Ha Rin up holding onto her hand.

 

“What’s wrong?” Ha Rin questioned anxiously.

 

“Leeteuk oppa called for a meeting and he wants us to be there, including Eunhyuk. Min Young unnie’s with him right now.” Min Gi explained.

 

“And what? Skip class?” I spoke up and looked at Ha Rin.

 

“Yes. Duh. There are no other choices. I’m surprise that you have to be there too nerdy but if Teukie oppa says so then we follow.” Ae Rin muttered arrogantly.

 

“Ae Rin-ah!” Ha Rin called out and gave her a reprimanding look.

 

“Its okay.” I whispered as I knew her friend still doesn’t like me, until now.

 

“What are we still doing here? Let’s go!” Ae Rin said impatiently and ran off.

 

“What is it about anyway?” Ha Rin asked Min Gi as we followed Ae Rin immediately.

 

“I have no idea.” Min Gi mumbled though it was obvious that they didn’t see this one coming and it brought worry on the queenkas faces.

 

 

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

 

 

---