Together For Nothing

Tamed And Untamed

[Play the song: Love Hate – f(x)]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“On a serious note, why did you suddenly reveal this to us?” Min Young unnie asked in curiosity.

 

“Its all your fault, all of you.” I told them and gave them each a glare.

 

“What did we do now?” Ae Rin asked naively.

 

“I’ll let you remember the things all of you had said from this morning alright?” I told them as a start.

 

“We’re supposed to keep this from the two of you. But the trust we have for each other is much more important to us.” I said as how Min Gi had said it earlier.

 

“Besides, we can’t hide anything from each other anyway.” I added and mocked Ae Rin this time which brought them laughter.

 

“You think that’s funny? Then wait for more.” I said and gave them a reprimanding look and they all gave me a look with so much anticipation.

 

“I could imagine the things you’ll do if you’re living with someone like him under the same roof.” I went on imitating the voices of my friends.

 

“You’ll be torturing him!” Min Gi and Ae Rin had the same reaction and high-fived each other again.

 

I gave Min Young unnie a look. “I won’t torture him if I’ll be the one to live with him though. I won’t like his presence at first, but it won’t hurt if I give him a chance, right?” She smiled at me.

 

“I agree with Min Young, nerds aren’t just intelligent, they have feelings and for bullies like us, we can unconsciously hurt them in any way possible.” I said in a low and manly voice as Leeteuk oppa has.

 

“Now you know why you guys left me no choice but to reveal everything?” I told them raising an eyebrow.

 

“At least you won’t have anything to hide from us anymore. Right?” Min Young unnie pointed out with a warm smile.

 

“Yeah, but please promise me that no one will know about this, its something that could—“

 

“We know, so don’t worry alright? We got your back.” Kangin oppa said reassuringly and winked at me.

 

“Okay, now that we’re done with the explaining part, why don’t you show us your room?” Ae Rin asked thrilled with Min Gi by her side showing a big smile.

 

“Sure! You girls would love it!” I bragged as I stood up together with my girl friends.

 

“Aren’t you guys coming?” Min Young unnie asked.

 

“Nah, we prefer staying here. You girls have fun.” Leeteuk oppa said and smiled directly at Min Young unnie who smiled back showing off both of their dimples.

 

The four of us rushed up the stairs only to meet with the only nerdy loner present tonight halfway up the stairs.

 

“Move aside.” I grunted and he quickly took a step on the other side as he walked downstairs.

 

-

-

 

“WOW! You’re room fits you perfectly unnie!” Min Gi and Ae Rin squealed happily and jumped like little kids on top of my bed.

 

“Who got these clothes for you? I love the fashion sense!” Min Young unnie commented as she went straight to my walk-in closet.

 

I giggled. “Me, but mostly my mom because this had been pre-arranged before I moved in, and mind you, they’re all brand new.” I said with a wink.

 

“So unnie, if you don’t mind us asking, he is the one you were pertaining to when we were at the coffee shop?” Min Gi questioned intrigued wiggling her eyebrows.

 

“I—“

 

“All this while, he’s been on your mind dongsaeng? Don’t tell us that you’re…”

 

Min Young unnie trailed off as the three of them eyed me suspiciously inching their faces to mine as we’re all sat down on my bed.

 

“Oh please! He’s very much not my type! And you know that, don’t we hate nerds like him? Right Ae Rin? Min Gi?” I pointed out.

 

“Yes, but you had admitted that he wins over you most of the time. And he’s the only one that had done that to you. Right?” Ae Rin asked me.

 

“Don’t get us wrong unnie, Ae Rin and I are still on your side about hating nerds like him but I think he’s different, I think he’s much more than that.” Min Gi said.

 

“This time, I agree with Ae Rin and Min Gi, dongsaeng. I think its right that you give him a chance.” Min Young unnie advised. Min Gi and Ae Rin nodded too.

 

“What chance are you girls talking about?”

 

“You’re not that dumb dongsaeng; the two of you aren’t put together for nothing you know.” Min Young unnie said with a mischievous wink.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

---